What's new

ACT [ DigitalDimension ] GravityFighter[廉価版] Gravity Fighter (Cheap Edition) RE149295 RJ149295

DerpHurr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New game from the maker of Armored Fucker. Comes out this month supposedly.

If you've played the creator's older titles, you know how awkward it is to control.
Left click- Attack and enter battle mode or whatever
Space- Jump or knockdown move in battle mode
ASDW- Movement
F+Left click- Kick a downed enemy like a goddamn football
You can also press Escape to access a sort of upgrade system.

Instead of being a fighting game this time around it's more of a third person action game. As far as I can tell there's no way to die and no sex in the trial, just straight up nudity, if you have the patience to let the clothing destruction get that far. The AI is passive as all hell and you're lucky if they try fighting back. Guns are pretty wonky and don't give XP when used. The worst thing about it? The nightmare fuel the random generated enemies can become. Not one I'd check out for fappin',but I killed an afternoon on it.

ver1.04
Since their first release, Digital Dimension has explored a variety of styles.

This time, the theme being explored is "gravity", as in ragdoll physics applied to
a surreal game world where you destroy cancer cells that look like women.

Gravity Fighter is Ero x Fighting x Driving x Action. It is weird! And good.

You're bound to feel a few things when you:
- tumble someone from tall heights
- scatter everyone with a hand grenade blast
- fire blindly into a flock of enemies with a gun
- ramp a car into a gigantic woman
- throw someone into someone else
- rocket-launch a bondaged and dildoed lady...

Unreal, heinously absurd action that's fun to blow off steam and play with the physics.

This is stylish, dynamic action that nobody has experienced before.
Not quite like this.

Last edited by a moderator:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Gravity Fighter (RJ149295)

Armored Fucker Final was pretty awesome, not sure why the sales are so low for it. I mean shitty controls and kind of buggy/in need of polish but it was playable and pretty varied in sex and fighting mechanics. This should be interested, I thought they disappeared. I usually avoid demos but I'm too curious about this, will post impressions of it in a moment.

Well, that was officially the most obnoxious introduction to a game ever and it's completely unskippable as far as I can tell (First time through anyways).

As long as you don't take it seriously, the rag dolling is pretty hilarious. I think it's meant to be a bit comedic (I sure hope so). Most things in game seem meant to make the rag dolling as funny as possible. I would guess that's where the "Gravity" in Gravity Fighting comes from. I haven't seen any actual sex but there is tons of clothing destruction. If you're going to play it, keep the camera about 5-10 feet behind the player or less or it loses any impact feel the combat/"echi" has. Probably lets you zoom out too far.

As you level up you gain new abilities. At first you can kick downed enemies, later on you can grab them and spin them around before tossing them. You also gain a super sprint ability. You can buy some guns and outfits in the Esc menu as well. The guns are pretty shoddy and even less helpful/polished than the melee attacks. If you can get far enough before the game ends, there's a shoddy vehicle to drive too :p

All in all it's entertaining in a certain way. If you love hilarious rag doll physics then you should enjoy this (briefly...). There doesn't seem to be any sex, I made it to the end of the demo and from the DLsite description I'm not sure that's going to change. It seems like it's focusing on echi. The combat is messy as hell (Good luck fighting on a hill) and I'd say it isn't any where worth its price tag if that's all it offers. It seems like the dev is mostly just dicking around with the rag doll physics rather than making a game, if that's all it's going to be you might want to avoid this. It grows old very quickly and I couldn't see this as a purchase.

Kind of feels like a downgrade after Armored Fucker Final.

Last edited:

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I remember Armored Fucker. The controls were definitely... unique. Had some interesting features though, especially considering when it came out. I didn't find the controls that bad honestly. It did take some getting used to though.

As far as the game's content, I certainly hope it's not just ecchi. The sentence after the bullet points says something to the effect of "enjoy immoral acts to your heart's content", so we can hope.:D

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Armored Fucker was okay, but Street Fucker was AMAZING. This developer has been inactive for several years now, but hopefully they are back full time. I'm looking forward to the full version of this.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I remember Armored Fucker. The controls were definitely... unique. Had some interesting features though, especially considering when it came out. I didn't find the controls that bad honestly. It did take some getting used to though.

As far as the game's content, I certainly hope it's not just ecchi. The sentence after the bullet points says something to the effect of "enjoy immoral acts to your heart's content", so we can hope.:D
Read all the bullet points, none of them talk about sex in any way. The "immoral acts" it talks about are:

· Booty me drop kick from the high cliff.
· Herd of female body I throw a grenade in.
· Herd of female body I spree with machine guns to.
· Herd of female body in I stick by car.
· Car is allowed to jump and hit the huge booty to.
· Booty by Bun'nage the to hit the huge booty.
Is medium hanging restraint,, I drive a rocket launcher to booty being dildo blame.

It's all ecchi/ryona/comedy type stuff. I think the rocket launcher is locked in the demo but I'm pretty sure it's just a regular rocket launcher. If there was sex in the game, I think it at least would have been mentioned/shown slightly in the demo.

Last edited:

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Read all the bullet points, none of them talk about sex in any way. The "immoral acts" it talks about are:

· Booty me drop kick from the high cliff.
· Herd of female body I throw a grenade in.
· Herd of female body I spree with machine guns to.
· Herd of female body in I stick by car.
· Car is allowed to jump and hit the huge booty to.
· Booty by Bun'nage the to hit the huge booty.
Is medium hanging restraint,, I drive a rocket launcher to booty being dildo blame.

It's all ecchi/ryona/comedy type stuff. I think the rocket launcher is locked in the demo but I'm pretty sure it's just a regular rocket launcher. If there was sex in the game, I think it at least would have been mentioned/shown slightly in the demo.
Okay, crush my dreams... :(

But seriously, I hope it's just something lost in the translation (dildo blame? lol) and there will be some actual H content. Guess we'll just have to play wait and see on this one.

OnyxShadow said:
Armored Fucker was okay, but Street Fucker was AMAZING. This developer has been inactive for several years now, but hopefully they are back full time. I'm looking forward to the full version of this.
If I remember correctly, I could never get Street Fucker to run properly. How was it better?

Edit: I just played this a bit, weird game, but funny. What's up with the defeated characters leaking greenish fluid and flying up into the air when defeated? And if you are standing on one when they fly off, you'll be taken up into the air as well (lol).
Noticed a few other things about it.
When you get knocked down, pressing space seems to be the only way to get back up. Space also seems to make you snap out of it if the character freezes up (like happened to me a couple of times when riding enemies into the air).
It appears you have infinite money in the demo, don't know if it's intentional or not. Money will go into the negative, but you can keep spending.
You can double tap directions to run (or flip sideways).
Also worth mentioning, there appears to be only female human enemies in the demo.

Last edited:

zseeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Always felt that this maker was very innovative, and there's a lot of good stuff there but they were never as polished or complete as the first one he made. If he would allow more modding or use his stuff as a base for other games great things could be accomplished.

Imagine an action RPG with AFF as the core or even AFF with SF's controls.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The game's out, the new preview screenshots indicate there actually will be lewd things to be seen, although, I didn't expect there to be suddenly Giantesses everywhere.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The game's out, the new preview screenshots indicate there actually will be lewd things to be seen, although, I didn't expect there to be suddenly Giantesses everywhere.
Haha, they were in the demo. So glad there's some forms of sexy time. Still not expecting much from it by the demo, but who knows.

Not too many sales, I think maybe he prices his games too high.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game is up on English Dlsite with a better translated description:

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just watch the video on dlsite. This game is so funny I want it. :D

Vacuusimago

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just to note, this game is pretty horrifically bad. Don't buy it for the H, and prepare for a hell of a grind throughout - lol. I don't even know if it has an ending, because the level design is such that you can actually, even accidentally, skip huge portions of the single, huge map on which you play.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just to note, this game is pretty horrifically bad. Don't buy it for the H, and prepare for a hell of a grind throughout - lol. I don't even know if it has an ending, because the level design is such that you can actually, even accidentally, skip huge portions of the single, huge map on which you play.
I kinda got that feeling from the demo, but was hoping for a positive review to change my mind. I guess that's not coming, too bad. Hopefully he goes back to armored fucker type games. If he actually polished that up and fixed the controls to be more intuitive, I think it'd do a lot better. Free roam games are so hard to do right.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

well, i'm a huge fan of street fucker game, but this one haven't excited me.
by the way, for the ppl who wants the game:
Link:

Pass:
valwin

cheers.

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Easily looks like a weeks worth of half-assed work in Unity. Complete trash.

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

well, i'm a huge fan of street fucker game, but this one haven't excited me.
by the way, for the ppl who wants the game:
Link:

Pass:
valwin

cheers.
Thanks!

Just wondering if its the latest one? saw he updated it today with new content... though no idea what the new content is :p

Bloodyryss

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have no idea how to progress ... 1 island 360° ... 3 enemies and 1 mine and a bunch of poles where you can be trapped + 2 giants and a car ... I cant find anyway to the next part ...

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems the updates are fairly helpful/significant, think he fixed how easily you fall over and a problem with saving. He also apologies for something but it's more difficult to translate (Seems to be any "immaturity"?). Nice that he's trying to update/fix it so soon. I'm still avoiding this for now, but eh. I feel like trying to keep this thread up since I liked his previous games.

Google translate since the update description isn't on the English site:

Version update history
ver1.02
It has been improved so that it is not fall over easily.
State that would fall over in it got up also has been improved.

For those who felt the stress in the immaturity therefore this game play of game production and I would like to apologize.
It is difficult to clear, the operation is not motivated by bad, easy for people to want to enjoy erotic
I've prepared a clear data.
Please feel free to use. Please read the [.txt for Clear data] introduced method of directly under folder.

ver1.03
I have improved the failure of the save function.
High contrast the contrast of the lighting, I was able to be selected in the low contrast.
Those of low contrast will lightly slightly behavior.

※ Because it is the personal works by amateur, there are times when it can not be supported.
Please confirm the operation must always trial version.

Last edited:

greatgf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So it doesn't seem like this thread is getting any attention, but I feel compelled to share my findings. I have found a tentacle area with some H-content and (what looks like) and ending.

To get the the tentacle area, you need to unlock one of the faster cars (I used the blue sports car and the grey super car) and drive it to the top of the tallest building in the city (not the tower outside of the city). This would normally require you to drive up the floating Hot-wheels style floating, looping roads, but you can climb the buildings to get to the last loop and them summon your car to get there. Drive up the last loop and it will bring you though the top of the building into a tunnel. Keep driving for an interesting sight, and eventually the tentacle area. (Don't get out of the car until you reach the tentacle area, or you'll fall through the map)

The ending was a little harder to find. At the end of the tentacle area is a wall (membrane) that you can't pass through normally. You can get through it by glitching a car using your #6 ability (the psychic one) and either ragdolling through the middle, or by entering and exiting the car once it's glitched through the wall. Once through, walk or re-summon your car and follow the tunnel to get to the ending. The ending has some interesting implications and a "To be Continued" suggesting a sequel. After starting the game again, new options are unlocked, including character customization and a teleport function.

Those are my finding. Sorry for the essay, I probably spent way more time than I should have finding this stuff.

On one last note, holding down shift will allow you to super sprint. Sprinting and jumping like this will allow you to climb almost any mountain in the game, making it very easy to get around.

Last edited:

DerPeter

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Would someone be so kind to upload the latest version?