What's new

RPG [ディーゼルマイン] ボクのHな夏の思い出~お姉ちゃん達と過ごした八月~ (RJ227638)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yumivi

Reputation score
I'm missing around 4-5 scenes or something. Though, I can't be bothered to replay the game to get the rest. Compared to the prequel, this is a lot more boring.
Extract into %APPDATA%\LocalLow\ディーゼルマイン

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Wonder if the hack code from the 1st game still works for this 1

kutechip1

Reputation score
for anyone want a quick translation download this file: , extract and copy it to game foler, make sure your game folder look like this:

this will auto translate some game element to english use google translate (most is dialogue), you can edit translated word in BepInEx\Translation\_AutoGeneratedTranslations.en.txt

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Does the game have NTR or something like that in it? I don't see it mentioned on the game's DLSite page but having three main girls and three named male characters with pictures gives me the feeling there might be. Generally not a big fan of it, so I'm mostly just wondering if it's something I have to watch out for.

Raphels

Lurker
Reputation score
Theirs no NTR. Games pretty meh honestly, has hints unlike the prequel but couldn't find the ??? girl anywhere. I just gave up in the end.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Theirs no NTR. Games pretty meh honestly, has hints unlike the prequel but couldn't find the ??? girl anywhere. I just gave up in the end.
I think I found two things connected to her. Going to the phone booth at night gives you a weird scene and going to the shrine (also at night) you meet a talking fox. So my guess is that ??? is a fox girl probably even the fox girl from the previous game. Or both of them are just extra tidbits in the game.

Hell, ??? could even be the main heroine from the previous game. She does show up a few times in the peeking scenes.

Yumivi

Reputation score
I think I found two things connected to her. Going to the phone booth at night gives you a weird scene and going to the shrine (also at night) you meet a talking fox. So my guess is that ??? is a fox girl probably even the fox girl from the previous game. Or both of them are just extra tidbits in the game.

Hell, ??? could even be the main heroine from the previous game. She does show up a few times in the peeking scenes.
You aren't wrong. You need both of these scenes to start her events. You can ONLY find her at dusk/night at the shrine, when you're alone. If I remember correctly, you should be able to find her starting night 7.

zerotowin

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Not even a 4P(2 male x 2 female) scene with the other brat? The first game has one scene where you let your male friend join in the fun.

Raphels

Lurker
Reputation score
You aren't wrong. You need both of these scenes to start her events. You can ONLY find her at dusk/night at the shrine, when you're alone. If I remember correctly, you should be able to find her starting night 7.
Oh really?, figured it had some really specific time frame or condition so I couldn't be arse to figure it out.

Love the art, but really wish dieselmine made more games with substance instead of just linear gallery finders.

Dragantis

Reputation score
This game is big disappointment for me. They removed almost everything that first game was so good, by it I mean ecchi. In first game we had bath peeping, skirt flipping, voyarism, breast fondling, peeping when asleep and other ecchi stuffs that build game climate. Story was slowly progressing and adding a good amount of erotism before the main part begin, yet here we have sex in 5th game day and almost no story. Although they added a few night voyarism scene but it wasn’t enough in my opinion.

About gameplay element they tried to fix things that in first game was bad designed, like slow time progression and no idea where event can occure, but they didn’t do it right In my opinion. Although map teleport from the start was good idea, we still don’t know where and when event can be started and we have to mindlessly check each map with one sister and then pick second one and do this same.

Arts and animation was great but I had feeling that game is missing a few events and because of that they added a repetition of already seen scene.

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Sigh, how do you beat the glasses bitch and her pink carp? It's always faster and has more stamina than a completely maxed out fish.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This game is big disappointment for me. They removed almost everything that first game was so good, by it I mean ecchi. In first game we had bath peeping, skirt flipping, voyarism, breast fondling, peeping when asleep and other ecchi stuffs that build game climate. Story was slowly progressing and adding a good amount of erotism before the main part begin, yet here we have sex in 5th game day and almost no story. Although they added a few night voyarism scene but it wasn’t enough in my opinion.

About gameplay element they tried to fix things that in first game was bad designed, like slow time progression and no idea where event can occure, but they didn’t do it right In my opinion. Although map teleport from the start was good idea, we still don’t know where and when event can be started and we have to mindlessly check each map with one sister and then pick second one and do this same.

Arts and animation was great but I had feeling that game is missing a few events and because of that they added a repetition of already seen scene.
What I don't like is they had the "sex anywhere" feature for both the brothel and inn games and it would have done wonders here to be able to just have sex with one of the girls if there were no one close by. Yet they didn't add that option in. Far too little happens on the maps at any given time, this could have added in some use to the maps by finding H spots whether than a spot-the-item mechanic I can't see the purpose of.

Garif

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
An okay game at best. the fishing game has content for maybe 30 minutes and the rest is just a find the sex trigger game. I really wish dieselmine would finally stop releasing every month shitty games and finally take some time to create something great again. Many of their past games like マイン] 魔王イリスの逆襲 were absolutely amazing. But right now they are really lazy with their games.

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It was an okay game, i really disliked that you cant actually have sex with the second hand library girl, like why in hell do they hype you with a horny onesan just so you can never have actual sex with her, so retarded.

Garif

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It was an okay game, i really disliked that you cant actually have sex with the second hand library girl, like why in hell do they hype you with a horny onesan just so you can never have actual sex with her, so retarded.
Because they know that teasing is enough for people to buy the game. Just look at their next game . You can literally see on their preview pics that they used pictures from their older games like and than they just cutted out the heroines face to make it seem like they put some work into it.

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Ok nevermind. Apparently 5/5 stars isn't the max ranking for fish stats. (Who would have guessed?) Used Cheat Engine to get infinite bait at the pond. It ties into the day, so if you feed the fish on the 5th day, the value for feeding becomes set to 5. Freeze it at 4 and you get infinite bait.

Now my fish flies across the finish line in 2 seconds.

There's some kind of other trigger. Having those 2 events alone doesn't seem to make her appear at the shrine at night.

Last edited:

Yumivi

Reputation score
Btw, all CG can be unlocked by interacting with this thing:

*snip*

Once you beat the game. Simply reload any save and go to the tree house.
Wow, thanks. I wasn't even missing any scenes, just variations of them. Even more disappointed now. The prequel was miles better in the H-scene department.

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Still can't find the 3rd trigger for the shrine.. What needle in the haystack do you have to locate?

Status
Not open for further replies.