What's new

RPG [ディーゼルマイン] ボクのHな夏の思い出~お姉ちゃん達と過ごした八月~ (RJ227638)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Have you tried collecting all the points of interest?
Yep. On day 8/8, have all points of interest, all fish, all but a few future story-related events, and 100% on all characters. (Excluding the "friend"-related content of course.)

I originally did the phone booth and shrine fox on 8/4. Nothing shows up anywhere at dusk/night on 8/5 - 8/8.

Not sure what I have left to do. There's only so much to click on and so many people to talk to. I even went around at night with Kenta and separately the girls to trigger their custom dialogs with the npcs hoping that was the trigger - nope.

The lack of a quest marker makes this such a pain in the ass to figure out. I'd like to hear the story, especially since it's voiced, but it's burning me out.

Last edited:

Lingfing

Reputation score
for anyone want a quick translation download this file: , extract and copy it to game foler, make sure your game folder look like this:

this will auto translate some game element to english use google translate (most is dialogue), you can edit translated word in BepInEx\Translation\_AutoGeneratedTranslations.en.txt
So not all the Dialogue will be translated?

Status
Not open for further replies.