What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [ディーゼルマイン/Dieselmine] Milking Farm (RE273000) (RJ273000)

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
582e1821a69c4fd722cc643d5bd5001e.png

Description of Gameplay: Milking Farm seems to be a run or rape game. Dieselmine has explained that Milking Farm is an expansion of their . You play as girlish looking boy(or just another shota) that is trapped in this
Milking Farm. Avoiding both traps and succubi you try your best to escape or be forced to cum and turn into a milking cow.

Controls:
Arrow keys: Movement
Z: interact/escape
X: menu
X(Hold): allows you to switch items. (although you only get one item at the very beginning)
C: Sprint
V: Use slotted items (only during the beginning/intro to the game)
Ctrl(Hold): Skip text
Shift: Slightly faster move speed
Enter: escape/progresses thought dot animations

Description of story: You play as a shota that is trapped in a farm full of succubi. Those in the milking farm will be squeezed day in and day out. However, for those trying to escape the roaming succubi and traps will make this task difficult. With traps and succubi around every corner, will you be able to resist the temptation of getting caught, or will you fail and become another cow for the the succubus to milk dry?

Fetishes: Monster girls, Reverse rape, Dot animations, Footjobs, Gangbangs, Blowjobs, Tittyfuck, Loli, Shota, Handjobs, Succubus, Milking(only dick, no lactating announced yet)

Recommendation: If you are a fan of Dieselmine like I am this is a game to look forward to. With the help of god tier dot animations this game is going to be top notch. They have said that this game will be an expansion of their past game called . In the literal sense, Milking Farm will just copy the game play of and add onto it. If you'd like to follow the progress or some of the dot animations of this game below are some links you can check out:
Release Date: January 31, 2020
Twitter:
Twitter For dot animator:
Ci-en:
Homepage:
DLSite:
ENGDLSite:

Full save by AlexMy700x:

Translation: https://ulmf.org/threads/diizerumain-dieselmine-milking-farm-re273000-rj273000-translation.13814/

Attachments

Last edited:

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Hopefully they'll do a better job of setting up triggers so we can play without it bugging out on us.

A translation would also be nice, but this isn't a circle that tends to do those. The arrows make things clear enough I guess.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
damn, really wished there was a demo to go with it. I thoroughly enjoyed nightmare schools gameplay and scene quality

Mick2000

Reputation score
when i read the name "milking farm" i genuinely expect some lactation, but with succubi tag i already expect the vice versa especially since it's dieselmine
i just hope they do better on the performance or somewhere around there

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Gonna keep an eye on this one, does the ci-en have a demo available? With the release date so close it's strange they don't have anything at all to try on dlsite.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Looked through the Ci-en and they have some solid work on there. Game looks like it's gonna be solid.

Tenma

Reputation score
This looks like it has Dieselmine's A-team working on it. It's sure to be a 10/10!

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Absolutely nothing to hint at this or anything, but I hope they hit us with a sneaky demo/trial either on christmas day or new year.

Again, don't take what I'm saying for gospel. This is just extremely wishful thinking.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Release date should be drawing near. Their dev sites have been pretty quiet surrounding this game's development. Only 2 updates since this thread's creation. Hopefully no delay is announced and it comes out any day now.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Release date should be drawing near. Their dev sites have been pretty quiet surrounding this game's development. Only 2 updates since this thread's creation. Hopefully no delay is announced and it comes out any day now.
Well TBH they already delayed this game to late January. They wanted to see if they could get it finished by the end of December, but decided they need a little more time to improve the quality. So I would find it highly unlikely that they would delay.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I like the animations but feel like Dieselmine games' quality has been steadily going down, they're constantly full of bugs (sometimes game breaking) and the gameplay is just boring.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
its just the switch from like CG hunters to these sprite based games. I like the sprite art and animations a lot more personally. whoever does the animations is amazing.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
its just the switch from like CG hunters to these sprite based games. I like the sprite art and animations a lot more personally. whoever does the animations is amazing.
is their dot animator. Hes got a some animations on his if you want to see more.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
is their dot animator. Hes got a some animations on his if you want to see more.
Has he worked on games with other circles or just with dieselmine?

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Has he worked on games with other circles or just with dieselmine?
Pretty much any game of dieselmine that has dot animations was done by him, but i don't think he has worked with any other group.

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
All content I've seen of this game has been milking.
Obviously makes sense regarding that title XD

But... is it confirmed it's going to be only that type of content in the game?