What's new

ADV [ディーゼルマイン] 或る館にて / At a Certain Place (RJ207672)

Status
Not open for further replies.

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
或る館にて / At a Certain Place

Demo:

Info: This is a rough translation from Dlsite. The main characters trapped in a Western-style building overview. While being upset, while searching for a way to escape, various dangerous people have settled down, and if they get caught, they get caught in a terrible (erotic) eyes. Could it be possible for the heroes to safely escape from the hall ...? It's going to be a Horror game. Release Date is early September.

Story: Why and why Was it becoming ... ....?
I was invited by a bad range of bad friends, and I got into the "hall" from a little curiosity.
There was a guy that we never met here ... ....
If I knew it, I did not come to this place.
I will end up suffering from it whenever I get caught ... ....
Somehow ... this palace embossed .... Leva ...............

Links:
Dlsite:

Dev Site:
Game Site:
Twitter:

Last edited by a moderator:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: 或る館にて / At a Certain Place (RJ207672)

Hmm. You play as a guy, and the female characters are your crush, your childhood friend and the class rep. The other 2 male characters are your bad friend and your kohai. There's also a rapist.

Sounds like the typical set up for a NTR game, but yet there's no NTR tag.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

New month, new Dieselmine game, huh?
And that's not even an exaggeration.

The setting really reminds me of 'Trick or Treat', from Beelzebub. Not necessarily a bad thing, either.

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Trial is out on Dlsite.

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

so far only found 2 scenes 1 when glasses girl gets an enema and kill MC after and a peep in the bath? are there others?

Kiwii100

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶.̶
It's out.

Last edited:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm...do I spot RPG Maker in one of those Screenshot?
Oh and Pregnancy tag. How nice... *gives off a smirk*
This requires further investigation...

kira1991

Reputation score

what is the 4 digit code on painting 2.floor

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It's 1024, though the room doesn't seem to help much.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

seems you cannot finish the game with a good end since game chat freeze on the one i think its the good end because that same scene in bad end goes full

well after 2 ends i see i stil lack 50% scenes wish i dont have any iidea how to get so il wait for a save XD

KmonX123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

AA... i could really use a save right now... this game is making me go crazy...

KmonX123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

seems you cannot finish the game with a good end since game chat freeze on the one i think its the good end because that same scene in bad end goes full

well after 2 ends i see i stil lack 50% scenes wish i dont have any iidea how to get so il wait for a save XD
i would appreciate some walkthroughs if possible... i cant seem to advance...

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

the funny thing its that i dont know jap << so i passed the game just by guessing and running. and the never fail click on everything hahaha

painting number was a lucky just because i tested the nunmbers in coffin. and clock i did it the always test number per number. some scenes depends on who you choose to go at certain places like bath or who goes to other side of the hole in 2nd floor.

somehow i think it be easier to help in wish place you go or what have you done last? for example the most confusing bad end for me was then changing rooms. after you found the blond haired guy and glasses girl in stairs seems the pink hair girl gets taken by raper. ( you have around 10 or less change of room to find her or its same as 1st one. find video and game over ) its easy to find her after you let the game over pass since the skit makes you see where its her-. then just redo the search and find her before the bad end. to tell you the truth those 2 are the only direct route of bad end i found apart the last end gameover.

1st i found its when raper trap the glasses girl << the one in demo
2nd. when the pink girl its taken
3rd > bad end wish i presume since you didnt deal with the 3 spirits in mansion and try to kill the undead. spirits control every guy and rape all girls in a complete bad end with pregnancy and stuff.
---------------------
note once i deal with the 3 spirits and go kill the undead instead of get taken by undead raper and spirits scene, doesnt progress after the black haired girl tell you to leave her and run << it freezes there wish i presume its the route for good end

Last edited:

KmonX123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the funny thing its that i dont know jap << so i passed the game just by guessing and running. and the never fail click on everything hahaha

painting number was a lucky just because i tested the nunmbers in coffin. and clock i did it the always test number per number. some scenes depends on who you choose to go at certain places like bath or who goes to other side of the hole in 2nd floor.
right now im just rooming around the place on the 2nd floor after unlocking the door with password. cant seem to find anything the only event happening is that murderer following behind me for 30 sec every 5-ish minute intervals :(

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

right now im just rooming around the place on the 2nd floor after unlocking the door with password. cant seem to find anything the only event happening is that murderer following behind me for 30 sec every 5-ish minute intervals :(

mmm if by chance you havent open the west rooms on 2nd floor? its the puzzle THE VERY easy puzzle with the statue horse heads in 1st floor stairs. just make then look each other . and lefts room in 2nd floor open. there its 2 puzzles 1 with swtches very easy to do with the sounds << and 2nd take note on the ground sinceyou need the darkened path to the room where knights armors.

after the puzzle of the switches take the key i presume. and hear a scream wish i think its the start of the pink haired kidnaping.

once you rescue her you can now open the door at the top in east passeway. wish its a room with knight armors and need to walk in a line where was shown in the west room on 2nd floor. after that the raper its killed by the undead and you need to run and hide

KmonX123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

mmm if by chance you havent open the west rooms on 2nd floor? its the puzzle THE VERY easy puzzle with the statue horse heads in 1st floor stairs. just make then look each other . and lefts room in 2nd floor open. there its 2 puzzles 1 with swtches very easy to do with the sounds << and 2nd take note on the ground sinceyou need the darkened path to the room where knights armors.

after the puzzle of the switches take the key i presume. and hear a scream wish i think its the start of the pink haired kidnaping.

once you rescue her you can now open the door at the top in east passeway. wish its a room with knight armors and need to walk in a line where was shown in the west room on 2nd floor. after that the raper its killed by the undead and you need to run and hide
know the clock puzzle? i would appreciate it if you do :p (edit) i found it, it was 7 lol just messed around a bit XD

Last edited:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game is using RPG Maker MV.
I'll see about maybe making a partial for the game if you guys want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.