What's new

ADV [ディーゼルマイン] 或る館にて / At a Certain Place (RJ207672)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
come to steam

I was planning on doing a full translation of this, but I guess I can scratch that now since there will be an official translation.

BTW. How long has it been saying "coming soon"?

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I was planning on doing a full translation of this, but I guess I can scratch that now since there will be an official translation.

BTW. How long has it been saying "coming soon"?
I just hope it's the bugfixed version (v1.02). AND that the translation won't butcher it (I mean, looks like a Sakura Games "production")... xD

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Judging from the few screenshots on steam the translation looks more like google translation than a real translation.

I mean "What did that voice... come from". If they're having trouble with a simple line like that, I don't even want to think how a bigger, more complex line will be translated. And the lack of dot at the end of a sentence is slowly triggering me. :)

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Judging from the few screenshots on steam the translation looks more like google translation than a real translation.

I mean "What did that voice... come from". If they're having trouble with a simple line like that, I don't even want to think how a bigger, more complex line will be translated. And the lack of dot at the end of a sentence is slowly triggering me. :)
Who cares, as long as you can understand what is meant, its more than good enough. If you want better, you can translate it yourself, should be a lot easier since you already understand the general meaning.

Also, "What did that voice...come from" looks a whole lot better than machine translation but its impossible to for sure without seeing a lot more.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Who cares, as long as you can understand what is meant, its more than good enough. If you want better, you can translate it yourself, should be a lot easier since you already understand the general meaning.

Also, "What did that voice...come from" looks a whole lot better than machine translation but its impossible to for sure without seeing a lot more.
It's sad when people settles for broken products with sentence "as long as", meaning when you buy food and it turns out bland and not tasty , and some one say it could have more spices, do you also respond with - who cares as long as it's edible, it's more than good enough ? Or you don't care because you don't pay for games, cause i care what i'm paying for.
I know, that any translation is better than nothing, but if you are making official translation and ask money for it, it should be better than some google fuu

Status
Not open for further replies.