What's new

ADV [ディーゼルマイン] 或る館にて / At a Certain Place (RJ207672)

Status
Not open for further replies.

plusza

Reputation score
Re: 或る館にて / At a Certain Place (RJ207672)

How to deal with those 3 spirits?

Raith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To defeat these 3 spritis you need the book you get from the hole where the pink girl was stuck where you can rape her. Just check it afterwars. Than you need the missing page which you find in the room where you need the 1024 password. After that talk to the spirits.

plusza

Reputation score

To defeat these 3 spritis you need the book you get from the hole where the pink girl was stuck where you can rape her. Just check it afterwars. Than you need the missing page which you find in the room where you need the 1024 password. After that talk to the spirits.
Thanks!

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game freezing at some scenes, it's annoying.

luffyboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

mmm if by chance you havent open the west rooms on 2nd floor? its the puzzle THE VERY easy puzzle with the statue horse heads in 1st floor stairs. just make then look each other . and lefts room in 2nd floor open. there its 2 puzzles 1 with swtches very easy to do with the sounds << and 2nd take note on the ground sinceyou need the darkened path to the room where knights armors.

after the puzzle of the switches take the key i presume. and hear a scream wish i think its the start of the pink haired kidnaping.

once you rescue her you can now open the door at the top in east passeway. wish its a room with knight armors and need to walk in a line where was shown in the west room on 2nd floor. after that the raper its killed by the undead and you need to run and hide
cant seem to find this note that you talk of where is it?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

cant seem to find this note that you talk of where is it?
sorry the take note << i meant that you learn or draw in a note the path that shows in the floor. haha sorry how i said it seems you misunderstood that you would pick a note XD

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What's the clock puzzle? I know the room with the ticking sound and the bloody footprint, but I can't interact with the clock.

Edit: Nevermind, it only happens before you open the door after you first jump over the gap.

Last edited:

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What's the clock puzzle? I know the room with the ticking sound and the bloody footprint, but I can't interact with the clock.
you only have to do it if you jumped over the gap yourself, if you sent blue guy over and got the H scene then you skip it

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

in the end? its there a way for a full save? or the game still cant be finished 100% for the bugs?

NoblePhantasm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Guess we're going to have to wait for an update to see the ending.

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

miss 2 event, 1 is Senior girl died?
  1. talk to Senior girl, enter mansion then SE to east corridor
  2. 2nd room outside has sound, inside for checking then move out but door locked
  3. upper click switch
  4. back to lobby then SW to west corridor
  5. SW to dining room and kitchen then go north store room click corpse can get servant room key
  6. when move out room change to 2 girl side
  7. after glasses girl has caught by delinquent will back to hero side
  8. in west corrdior go up will choice which heroine together, 1st for Senior girl, 2nd for pink hair
  9. (make new save) if now back to lobby, near stair click soul then go east corridor pick up smartphone has H and badend
  10. west corridor north to servant room, click left bookshelf get servant diary1 and use it
  11. north corridor meet friend and get warehouse key
  12. lobby NW to warehouse, inside find glasses girl
  13. lobby NE to bathroom can get 2F key, click wall near cabinet can watch heroine bathing (different heroine has different CG)
  14. east corridor 1st room find 2 last member, then disband to 2 party
  15. lobby, 2 statue face to face lobby.jpg can open 2F study door
  16. 2F, corridor go upper right, (better make new save) choice hero or classmate jump jump.jpg
  17. if 1st choice, go 1st room click clock enter 07 can open upper door, then back to corridor join back classmate
  18. if 2nd choice, when hero only, go 1F north corridor click north room has H, then back to 2F, NE room click locked door has H (wait time up)
  19. 2F west to study, upper 4 switch, upper left > upper right > lower right > lower left can get gun
  20. (make new save) back to 1F, if time up then go servant room get smartphone has H and badend
  21. servant room click picture has hidden door, after help heroine can get basement key
  22. east corridor 2nd room can find all member
  23. east corridor north to basement to basement.jpg
  24. after delinquent died, run to 1F
  25. after zombie leave, back to lobby

now better make new save, different order has different last heroine H
  1. 2F NE room has H, if get bullet first will lost this H but pink hair still virgin (pink hair last H flag)
  2. west dining room and kitchen can find classmate, if before in clock room has H, then find him first he will rape Senior girl
  3. east corridor follow ghost to room then click bookshelf ghost.jpg
  4. west corridor can find glasses girl (last H flag)
  5. basement can find bullet, if get bullet first cant get glasses girl and 2F H
  6. north corridor can find pink hair on wall (2nd choice for hero H [pink hair last H flag 2], 3rd for friend H)
  7. back to hidden room, then servant room get key
  8. 2F talk to friend, enter room click switch to hidden room, right get red bomb
  9. talk to heroine for H, if pink hair or glasses girl H flag on, cant get Senior girl last H (btw after classmate rape her, she still virgin...)
  10. (make new save) if now to basement to badend

if no Raith's information, i think i ever know this...
  1. north corridor, click the hole where pink hair before can get note
  2. 2F study upper left click picture, enter 1024 to hidden room, in room click lower left can get another note
  3. 2F east room, bathroom, north corridor north room click 3 soul
  4. basement to good ending? bug cant watch hehe

Last edited:

KmonX123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

here is the save y'all been waiting! somehow was able to find it. [edit] make sure to back up your saves folder apparently i applied it and deleted everything except the save itself. [another edit] to add the save, go inside the game folder and to www folder. thats where the save is. and just replace the save. (back it up if its important.)

Attachments

Last edited:

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Seems like it got updated yesterday.
Not according to this! lol

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Updated September 17, I posted that on September 18.
Damn! It (update info) wasn't there when I linked it!! lol
I thought it funny that the English side had the update info while the Japanese didn't...

Bet they were monitoring these threads and knew about it from here! xD

Rosenakahara

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So nobody has uploaded a version of this without the broken good ending? rip.

asdqwertop

Reputation score

When I try to play the game, I just get stuck at a black loading screen. Anyone else having this problem?

Zerefex

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Same here, after applying the partial I get a black screen and an error saying "Failed to load: img/system/IconSet.png"

Edit: Nvm, forgot to decrypt the .rpgmvpfiles. Got it working.

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone knows where one can find 1.02 version?

I've been looking for 2 hours and can't find it anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.