What's new

ACT [ディーゼルマイン] 感情を失くした少女と廃病院からの脱出 (RJ214107)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I hope I didn't make a dupe thread of this , search on google using RJ214107 Ulmf have not give Me result

Anyway the link is

It's a side scroll game involving MC and Girl. If You are dead , the girl will get Rape. You can also do the girl on bed

Link are out in usual place~

-------------------------------------------------

Anyway I'm stuck , like in first - lol
I cannot past the zombie after You meet the girl. Standing still won't help , jumping to other side is kinda imposibru....

Last edited by a moderator:

maliman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyway I'm stuck , like in first - lol
I cannot past the zombie after You meet the girl. Standing still won't help , jumping to other side is kinda imposibru....
You can duck into the foreground next to certain objects by pressing down to get around enemies coming straight at you, it's kind of a hiding mechanic. It's a game about going from left to right mostly. There are some spots where the game will cue you to press up down or z, these are how I managed to solve most puzzles without being able to read.

Tagged as NTR but I don't think getting sucked into a vortex never to be seen again is really NTR just cuz the lady gets raped silly afterward. Can't say I liked that the game auto game overs on contact with any enemy when the faceless protag punches two zombies out in the opening scenes.

Game has multiple endings, but I can't read the moonrunes so I don't know exactly what matters. This is one of those games where you have to lose to every enemy to unlock the gallery, luckily every screen seems to be a checkpoint.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
i finished the game and to tell you the truth game its good and scenes are very good BUT i would have liked if were longer and more scenes there are like 8 scenes max in the game. about endings i dont know how many but at least i know 2 - 1st finish the game and learn that girl cannot go outside the hospital. after that you unlock the door wish its before the last passeway to end game with a red light. load a savefie before last part. and open the door to discover what really happens to her ( note DOESNT MATTER if you get that ending or not since no new scenes .. ) just go outside again after learning everything and she can go outside then some talk and AGAIN dark screen and credits ..

The game itself its pretty good but the lack in content break it completely. i would had liked gang and more stuff..

OP
Larcx

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You can duck into the foreground next to certain objects by pressing down to get around enemies coming straight at you, it's kind of a hiding mechanic. It's a game about going from left to right mostly. There are some spots where the game will cue you to press up down or z, these are how I managed to solve most puzzles without being able to read.

Tagged as NTR but I don't think getting sucked into a vortex never to be seen again is really NTR just cuz the lady gets raped silly afterward. Can't say I liked that the game auto game overs on contact with any enemy when the faceless protag punches two zombies out in the opening scenes.

Game has multiple endings, but I can't read the moonrunes so I don't know exactly what matters. This is one of those games where you have to lose to every enemy to unlock the gallery, luckily every screen seems to be a checkpoint.
Hmm , I guess You are right.....
I should remove the NTR tags then~

I have slight idea to hide , like probably under the long chair?
But there is no option for Me to press down or whatever....

Last edited:

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
It's 11 scenes max, there are 2 pages 1 with 6 the other with 5, 6+5=11... Also you re suppose to jump and press up to grab onto that rope and then swing over by mashing z or something. It takes some doing.

OP
Larcx

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It's 11 scenes max, there are 2 pages 1 with 6 the other with 5, 6+5=11... Also you re suppose to jump and press up to grab onto that rope and then swing over by mashing z or something. It takes some doing.
I see , the jump is kinda meh......
I don't know why when I jump to the left I can keep pressing space and it keep jumping
While if I run to the right and pressed space it just won't jump
I have problem with the rope , I pressed up and it wont grab the rope
Damn it.......
Guess I'm gonna wait for savefile instead

----------------------------------------------

Seems My problem is on the left shift on keyboard
With using the right shift under "enter" I can jump higher and finaly grab the rope

Last edited:

Duckx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone has a translation for the configuration options? Is there anything important there?

Last edited:

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Ohh, almost forgot that nearly a month has already passed since last dieselmine release!
About time, lol!

Anyhoo, this one looks nice - might even be worth checking out.

SiG

Lurker
Reputation score
Most enemy will not chase you if you walk slowly when they pass by or spwan
The hardest part in this game is when you have to push the bed pass those fusion woman
And anyone have an idea where I can find enemy CG of page 1-6?

SiG

Lurker
Reputation score
Seems My problem is on the left shift on keyboard
With using the right shift under "enter" I can jump higher and finaly grab the rope
You have to run(shift is default) and jump to the rope and grab it with Z (or not need) and then swing left and right until it move to the right most and jump off the rope

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Full save available at sagaoz's

save location =>
C:\Users\ユーザー名\AppData\LocalLow\ディーゼルマイン\感情を失くした少女と廃病院からの脱出\Utage\SaveMyProject\

zeint

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Man I need someone to tell me the story I'm curious as heck to what happened to the girl wish I can read the moonrunes :(

Reputation score
Man I need someone to tell me the story I'm curious as heck to what happened to the girl wish I can read the moonrunes :(
Nothing Special, From what i can guess from google translate dlsite : You woke up on a hospital bed without your memories, you walked around and found a girl who seemed to have lost her emotions ( And memories too i think ). So your goal was basically two things, Escape from the hospital filled with weird creatures & Bring the spark back in her life by having sex with a emotionless girl. Not sure about the ending if you managed to escape, i also want to know if anyone Actually managed to beat it. But my guess is either you start a happy family with her or PLOT TWIST everything was just a dream.

Yeah... Diselmine really screwed the porch on this one.
i Only played the Demo and quit after 20 minutes cause of the terrible H-animations. Feels like 10 FPS. Even if the game is censored, what i saw was the entire body literally covered in mosaic.

zeint

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nothing Special, From what i can guess from google translate dlsite : You woke up on a hospital bed without your memories, you walked around and found a girl who seemed to have lost her emotions ( And memories too i think ). So your goal was basically two things, Escape from the hospital filled with weird creatures & Bring the spark back in her life by having sex with a emotionless girl. Not sure about the ending if you managed to escape, i also want to know if anyone Actually managed to beat it. But my guess is either you start a happy family with her or PLOT TWIST everything was just a dream.

Yeah... Diselmine really screwed the porch on this one.
i Only played the Demo and quit after 20 minutes cause of the terrible H-animations. Feels like 10 FPS. Even if the game is censored, what i saw was the entire body literally covered in mosaic.
Thanks ! Actually yes I'm also curious with the ending too ( already played and see both the ending ) but didn't know what really happened to the girl I just making a guess tough ( the scene behind that locked door)

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I did managed to beat it, but dunno what ending it is, have sex with her once, and got out with the big door (maybe the locked red door has something?), after that some static and the end.

The scene is pretty good imo for a 170 mb game.

Status
Not open for further replies.