What's new

ACT [ディーゼルマイン] 感情を失くした少女と廃病院からの脱出 (RJ214107)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoraLover

Lurker
Reputation score
I did managed to beat it, but dunno what ending it is, have sex with her once, and got out with the big door (maybe the locked red door has something?), after that some static and the end.

The scene is pretty good imo for a 170 mb game.
After you beat it the first time, load a save from after you get to have sex with her. When you get to the red door, it'll be unlocked. There's a short cutscene when you find out what's in the door. Then finish the game normally and you'll get a different ending.

From what I can tell, her body is in a coma or something and she's become a ghost? There is a scene where there's the doctor who appears to be threatening her and the MC stands between them. Not sure what happens after or why she can suddenly leave the hospital after you find her body. Anyone have an idea or theory?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hmm, I think you guys got things backwards. It doesn't seem like it's her who can't leave the hospital but the MC. In the first ending it static out and the last thing you hear is her asking "Where are you?". In the second ending, she leaves the hospital......but she still ends up asking the exact same thing.

My theory is that you ended up protecting her from the doctor and died, and it's actually you that can't leave the hospital. When it did the flashback, she had full emotion and was talking about her little sister. My other guess is that the body in the glass case was actually her little (younger twin) sister. So you get her out of the hospital but since you're a ghost.....you're bound there. Would also explain why your character gets swallowed in a void while everything else rapes (and in one case eats) the girl.

HoraLover

Lurker
Reputation score
Hmm, I think you guys got things backwards. It doesn't seem like it's her who can't leave the hospital but the MC. In the first ending it static out and the last thing you hear is her asking "Where are you?". In the second ending, she leaves the hospital......but she still ends up asking the exact same thing.

My theory is that you ended up protecting her from the doctor and died, and it's actually you that can't leave the hospital. When it did the flashback, she had full emotion and was talking about her little sister. My other guess is that the body in the glass case was actually her little (younger twin) sister. So you get her out of the hospital but since you're a ghost.....you're bound there. Would also explain why your character gets swallowed in a void while everything else rapes (and in one case eats) the girl.
It looks like you're right. Just replayed the ending and the MC goes back into the hospital after the girl leaves. Another thing to note is that the MC never actually leaves the hospital but the girl does walk out of the hospital. I can't read Japanese so I can't confirm the younger sister part but you seem to be right about the MC being the ghost. :( No happy ending for this guy

Thanks for clearing that up.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It looks like you're right. Just replayed the ending and the MC goes back into the hospital after the girl leaves. Another thing to note is that the MC never actually leaves the hospital but the girl does walk out of the hospital. I can't read Japanese so I can't confirm the younger sister part but you seem to be right about the MC being the ghost. :( No happy ending for this guy

Thanks for clearing that up.
I don't know about that. How many dead guys can say he got to have sex with a girl willingly after becoming a ghost? And it seems that inside the hospital he had a physical body, so maybe at the very least he ended up impregnating her. But damn, if my theory of the little sister is right.......this girl just lost her little sister and the guy she came to like. Depressing shit.

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Full save available at sagaoz's

save location =>
C:\Users\ユーザー名\AppData\LocalLow\ディーゼルマイン\感情を失くした少女と廃病院からの脱出\Utage\SaveMyProject\
Bryanis; Save link broken...
Can someone upload a new one please? nyaa-

mrhajio

Reputation score
Bryanis; Save link broken...
Can someone upload a new one please? nyaa-
Number: 1.22 ” ”追加(野良兎さんから投稿頂きました)

Status
Not open for further replies.