What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ノワール城エントランス] Divirtual! (RJ227939)

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
From the creator of Spectoria ( ), Fairy Maze and many other small minigames, comes a new tickling BFRPG called "Divirtual!"
You can download the demo on his page. The full game will be released in approximately a month on DLsite.

Link:
Author Blog:

BOOTH:
Dlsite:

The game takes place in a virtual reality world. Two girls (Haruma and Yuzu) receive a new device called Divirtual which allows their physical body to teleport inside various games.
While browsing, they get stuck in a game called "Tickle Quest". For some unknown reasons they are not allowed to leave the game and come back to reality until they complete it.

You control both girls and a little helper fairy. Haruma is a swordsman while Yuzu a mage.
The fairy is more of a support healer. It can heal, restore MP and even sacrifice itself to free the girls from any grab and fully heal them.
The combat system is similar to his older games. Monsters will try to grab the girls and tickle them.
This time around the dodge/escape is based on QTE rather than percentage RNG, which could probably make the game easier on the early stages and very hard later on.
If you fail the dodge QTE, enemies will grab you. If you fail the escape QTE they will start tickling you. If you keep failing, more enemies will join in and/or the scene will simply progress.
The more the scene advances, the harder the QTE will be, as the girl is losing her strenght.
Once you have no more chance to escape, the other girl will need to help free you.
When you are fully captured, you will lose constantly HP/MP during every turn and won't be able to take actions.
When both girls are captured and fail to escape, it's game over.

The skill tree is similar to Fairy Maze.
You can pick between varius branches, depending on which skills you wanna specialize on.

I'm not too sure if Yuzu is considered a loli. The author said both girls have the same age even tho Yuzu has way smaller breasts compared to the other girl.
In case she is, i will delete the preview pics.

Last edited:
OP
dual1ty

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I have no clue how to set the fancy RPG Maker tag on title after this update so meh

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Kinda sad it might just be tickling, but that last image is making me try it.

OP
dual1ty

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Kinda sad it might just be tickling, but that last image is making me try it.
There are a couple of non tickling scenes but it's mostly to have the girls climax so their bodies become more sensitive.
The author said he wanted to make the game slightly more erotic but then gave up on the idea due to schedule.

Last edited:

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I'm more or less neutral on tickling itself, but a big fan of how much various forms of restraint feature in tickle-focused works, and Noire Castle is no exception. A big fan of how they implement things, and the game is pretty fun so far. For the record, there's an accessory that automatically defeats weaker enemies on contact.

OP
dual1ty

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I'm more or less neutral on tickling itself, but a big fan of how much various forms of restraint feature in tickle-focused works, and Noire Castle is no exception. A big fan of how they implement things, and the game is pretty fun so far. For the record, there's an accessory that automatically defeats weaker enemies on contact.
I'm a sucker for teasing/helpless situations. I enjoy BFRPGs in general but i grew tired of games that just spam penetration scenes.
I prefer when a girl is defeated or broken just by taking advantage of her erogenous zones. Tickling games have a lot of that and so i enjoy them.

kicaq

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What one needs to break the doors in grey cave?

OP
dual1ty

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
What one needs to break the doors in grey cave?
You'll find the bomb inside a vase in the room to the right with all the moving boulders. The vase only spawns when you are doing the chapter 3 of the main story quest tho.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
I kinda wanna see more.....the game peaked my interest, but I'm wondering what other enemies it has.

OP
dual1ty

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I kinda wanna see more.....the game peaked my interest, but I'm wondering what other enemies it has.
Well the demo only has 6 enemies and a boss... From my understanding the full game is gonna have 3 main quests, so i'm guessing 18 enemies and 3 bosses plus a final boss.
Unless he's gonna add additional enemies for sidequests and such.

kicaq

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's weird, the I killed all the moles as 2nd main quest wanted me to but i cant seem to progress and little Navi like thing says i have to go kill the moles. Could anyone dump save after 2nd quest done? Am i doing something wrong?

OP
dual1ty

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It's weird, the I killed all the moles as 2nd main quest wanted me to but i cant seem to progress and little Navi like thing says i have to go kill the moles. Could anyone dump save after 2nd quest done? Am i doing something wrong?
You have to kill all the moles in the last area of the forest (not cave) and then go back to talk with the quest giver.

kicaq

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You have to kill all the moles in the last area of the forest (not cave) and then go back to talk with the quest giver.
Yeah i did just that, the quest giver was the blonde girl in adventurer's guild right?

OP
dual1ty

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Yeah i did just that, the quest giver was the blonde girl in adventurer's guild right?
Yea, i heard lot of people encountered that bug.
The demo is now updated with version 1.02 which should have fixed everything.
It's recommented to restart it rather than load older save files.

OP
dual1ty

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The game has finally released.
You can currently buy it on BOOTH. DLsite will come in a few days.
I updated the main post with the links.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Any general tips? I bought it mainly because I liked the guy's art and his free games were really fun. I remember the maze game but I couldn't really progress cause the enemies feel like they got too strong too fast.

nozdozzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any idea how to beat this puzzle? The only tip it gives is D->J and I'm lost.

Attachments

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
This usually isn't my thing but the demo was solid and got me interested. Couldn't find a link on the usual sites so if anyone finds anything I hope you'll let us know.

nozdozzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'll post a copy in about a week or so, if it isn't up on the usual. Its a good game and I don't want to screw the creator out of initial sales.

If you're looking for H-content, this isn't for you, as basically everything is some form of tickling/licking. The images are top-notch though.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
I'll post a copy in about a week or so, if it isn't up on the usual. Its a good game and I don't want to screw the creator out of initial sales.

If you're looking for H-content, this isn't for you, as basically everything is some form of tickling/licking. The images are top-notch though.
This man deserve's a medal. Don't worry about us, you know we on ulmf got our ways. >:3