What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ノワール城エントランス] Divirtual! (RJ227939)

OP
dual1ty

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Game is out on Dlsite aswell now. I updated the main post with links.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
hm.. is there anything in particular you guys use to hook this type of game?

hellie

Reputation score
For those that want to just see the CG here's a save. Hopefully this link will work.

Last edited:

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The good art to really specific and unsexy fetish ratio strikes again

kicaq

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The good art to really specific and unsexy fetish ratio strikes again
It's an otherwise niche fetish. We take any games we can bruh, at least it's not another girl-runs-around-and-gets-raped #166623 CG-hunter edition.

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So I am in the second city (beach city) i did a couple quests, one of them to put Fish? on a shrine, and another to kill certain enemies, but now i am stuck can anyone tell me how to progress

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So I am in the second city (beach city) i did a couple quests, one of them to put Fish? on a shrine, and another to kill certain enemies, but now i am stuck can anyone tell me how to progress
If you're at the part where you need like 5 thick meat, there's a room full of conch enemies in the southern area of the beach that drop it. You have to push logs into the water to reach it.

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
alright managed to finish, fun game i really like his games battle system, but this time was pretty easy to dodge tickles on QTE, you would only get caught if you want or are with the debuff that makes it 100%. Last boss was easier than i thought since his games usually makes you need to grind, this time there are some overpowered spells that make the game too easy... also don't worry if you are after unlocking the gallery, all you need is win against the mob and it will be there
seems like after you beat the game the monster database is still on 66%, i guess we are getting more updates?

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
alright managed to finish, fun game i really like his games battle system, but this time was pretty easy to dodge tickles on QTE, you would only get caught if you want or are with the debuff that makes it 100%. Last boss was easier than i thought since his games usually makes you need to grind, this time there are some overpowered spells that make the game too easy... also don't worry if you are after unlocking the gallery, all you need is win against the mob and it will be there
seems like after you beat the game the monster database is still on 66%, i guess we are getting more updates?
there is a special dungeon in king demon castle (last area) no event just fighting some OP enemy so maybe some monster chart/databse are there
(im not doing that just unlock it so..)

OP
dual1ty

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
There is also a hidden postgame mega boss. You'll never guess who it is.

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
thanks
yeah it had what it was missing, that had on fairy maze, status effects and difficult mobs well probably we won't get new version since his paid games never had update i guess... well we can expect for the next game

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
If you're at the part where you need like 5 thick meat, there's a room full of conch enemies in the southern area of the beach that drop it. You have to push logs into the water to reach it.
Thanks for the reply i was a bit farther and i had to sleep in the room of the girl there to continue the story.
Now i am stuck on the snow city i did like the first quest i think and looking for the next one.