What's new

ADV [ fushidaratei ] [ 不志陀羅亭] The Lust of Delta ~A Warship Awash in Lust~ / 猥魔道δ獣欲まみれの艦 RE172632 RJ172632

Status
Not open for further replies.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 猥魔道δ獣欲まみれの艦 [RJ172632]

There are three unit categories: Balanced, Support and Blast. Support units (the frog in the demo) get 2x the benefit from an active sphere (so they get healed double the amount compared to blast or balanced units).
Ah, so it works both way!
Then it answer the true purpose of these system!

Balanced, Support, and "Power" maybe you mean? Because the Letter i found on units are: blue B, green S, and red P.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah, so it works both way!
Then it answer the true purpose of these system!

Balanced, Support, and "Power" maybe you mean? Because the Letter i found on units are: blue B, green S, and red P.
Yes, Power. No idea why I said blast. That's what I deserve for not referring to the demo when I post explanations.

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well, I'm kind of torn on this one!

The gameplay is actually not bad; choosing which monster blocks when (or even if to block), matching the quantities of attacks with the skill bars so that you get the bonuses and not the enemy, when to go for the charm... It's not terribly deep from the few options available from the demo (and enemies that simply attacks once), but there's a LOT of potential from this battle system. Plus you have a relatively in-depth upgrade system, and a lot of units to get.

Visually it's really good: the sprites are nice and they animate pretty well. You also get the h-scenes for playing the game correctly, which is a big plus in my book.

So all in all, quite good based on the demo and very promising overall.

My huge problem with the game is that I absolutely detest playing as "the rapist male". But then I read this...

As for the storyline, BOTH of the heroines from the previous games will appear (I thought the Miko was freed and sent back at the end of the second game, turns out she's on the same ship as Delta and the others and is being held in the guest room). The monster tamer girl players control actually needs semen from monsters to clone them for military use, unfortunately doing so lowers her combat abilities massively hence her reliance on summons. Since Delta has the all-important stun gun and successfully attached the obedience collar used on the Miko and the Princess, his "interference" actually helps accomplish the summoner's goal of cloning all of the enemies.
Which makes things better if that's what the main heroine wants (thanks for the synopsis by the way)... I guess you don't exactly play as Delta either, since you control the heroine for the most part, except for the stun gun.

Still not too comfortable with the game but it looks fun... I guess I'll decide if I'll play it or not when it comes out!

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New english-side announcement page, slated for early April now

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Wonder if the Miko and the Princess will get in on the monster action. The new girl is good and all, but it'd be a waste if the former heroines don't get in on it too.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

It's out now '. '

@comradered: Given how it went in the princess game, doesn't seem likely. They'll probably get some screen time on the side, but not on the main gameplay part.

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think i found a link ;)

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You can't post a loli link

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oooh? If so, post it? Or PM it, and all that.
It's on the other usual link sharing forum
anime-sharing
. A quick google search with those few keywords should lead you there.

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is just my opinion, or the second was better?

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is just my opinion, or the second was better?
This is my personal opinion:

By the H:
Both the Second and Third are equal and better than the First for me.

By the Mechanic:
I like Third best, then First, and the least is the Second.

By the Fun of Play:
The Third made me bored fastest compared to the First and the Second.

Conclusion: I believe all of them are equally good in one way or another.

lagunabolt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hated the boring last game without much fap content, really like this one. MUCH better fap content and the game is actually fun.

Pretty simple game. On the top are special "item" slots that you can buy at the store and equip. Every action your characters take and enemies take use up a meter. These items can increase attack, do critical damage, heal HP, etc. Your enemies can use these so you have to make sure you match the slot and items carefully.

Lower enemy HP enough and you can force the the pink hair girl to be raped by them, and at the end of an area the monster will become yours. Consequent rape by the same monsters will level them up in your party or you can just spend money to level them.

Overall easy game. Just level up the princess from the last game as soon as possible and from then on just grind and do whatever you want.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is there anything that increases the chance of success for the second option (the heart)? Some enemies have 0%.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there anything that increases the chance of success for the second option (the heart)? Some enemies have 0%.
Mutation enemy always have zero chance, you'll have to mutate it by reaching level 5.

And boss have no mutation that can be attained.

To increase, switch to easy mode and lower enemy health.

And I got the game too

Dariem

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does this game come with a file called game.dat?
It says that I'm missing that file, and when I check the torrent, there's nothing there.

Last edited:

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does this game come with a file called game.dat?
It says that I'm missing that file, and when I check the torrent, there's nothing there.
You're really persistent, aren't you? Making a separate thread for your problem with this game?
Anyway, no, the version that I downloaded has no game.dat file, it has a Data.wolf file instead. If all the files in your game folder amount to around 160MB's, then it should be fine, if not you downloaded a bad version or something.
Where did you download it from anyway?

Dariem

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You're really persistent, aren't you? Making a separate thread for your problem with this game?
Anyway, no, the version that I downloaded has no game.dat file, it has a Data.wolf file instead. If all the files in your game folder amount to around 160MB's, then it should be fine, if not you downloaded a bad version or something.
Where did you download it from anyway?
I'm sorry, but before making a separate thread and replying here, I did some research and found out that some games have the file and some don't. So I made this reply and a thread for 2 separate reasons. One to see if the game actually has the file and if it was a problem from a missing file where I downloaded the game OR if it was a problem on my side.

Now I'm certain where the problem lies and I'm going to fix it.
The other thread was in case the problem was that I needed to change the entire system the japanese locale (which I'm almost certain that it is), instead of just using an app to change only the file. And if someone had a workaround of fixing this problem without changing the system locale, because some other applications I have don't work well in japanese locale.

PS: Thank you for the bad karma for voicing a problem I have. Unfortunally, now others won't need to voice their problem in this particular matter, making me the infamous one :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.