What's new

ADV [ fushidaratei ] [ 不志陀羅亭] The Lust of Delta ~A Warship Awash in Lust~ / 猥魔道δ獣欲まみれの艦 RE172632 RJ172632

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: 猥魔道δ獣欲まみれの艦 [RJ172632]

Anyone got that young save file?

faulken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Apparently not everyone knows the drill. Please request PMs with a PM, not with a reply to the thread.
Thanks for this, no, apparently, I didn't know the drill :D

Galoga

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The combat somehow reminded me a lot of Ar Tonelico 2 and Mana Khemia games, i just can't point out the similarities, but it's there, probably the sound effects or stuffs and the pixel art.
Great game and thanks for sharing, just stumbled upon this game today and digged some links myself, by the way, does the game auto save or something? and what does pressing X on the menu do? it popped up 2 options, but i have no idea what they do, the text is a bit broken on my side.

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Actually to me the combat more resembles Valkyrie Profile than anything else.

Also this might be a nitpick, but the topic title says its a flash game, when in fact its made in WolfRPG.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The combat somehow reminded me a lot of Ar Tonelico 2 and Mana Khemia games.
Actually to me the combat more resembles Valkyrie Profile than anything else.
Valkyrie Profile came first, Ar Tonelico 2 only have 2 attacker at most (the other 2 will always be support), and Mana Khemia actually use the usual turn-based battle system with swap-attack/guard mechanic.

Well, maybe you're reminded more to game by Gust because of its sprite aesthetic? Valkyrie Profile use 3D aesthetic.

Last edited:

Galoga

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Valkyrie Profile came first, Ar Tonelico 2 only have 2 attacker at most (the other 2 will always be support), and Mana Khemia actually use the usual turn-based battle system with swap-attack/guard mechanic.

Well, maybe you're reminded more to game by Gust because of its sprite aesthetic? Valkyrie Profile use 3D aesthetic.
Yes, but with the addition of the way the phase changes and it's sound effect, the guard stuffs, the pixel arts, etc.

the sound effect stands out the most for me, haha, it just felt nostalgic.

Much to my surprise, i seem to have finished the game with only more or less an hour and a half, well, i skipped most of the texts because i couldn't read them, and i didn't bother unlocking boss monsters that i didn't manage to unlock the first time i visited them(Only managed to unlock 2, the troll-like boss and the yeti-like boss).

Last edited:

BlueLight

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What are the rules about translating? I assume i'd have to do in the translator group if i did it. will the fact it has loli effect if i'm allowed to make a translation?

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Do anything you like/want, just don't post a DDL for it in here or the translation board.

zipetya

Reputation score

^ Do anything you like/want, just don't post a DDL for it in here or the translation board.
DDL of the game itself you mean, right?

The TL files themselves would still be a-okay, no?

(just to avoid potential confusion; though please correct me if I am wrong)

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Don't take this as 100% unbreakable truth : ANYTHING resembling a loli upload will get you banned ....................

Though if you just upload some random translated files and not the "complete and playable" game, dunno what the mods will do.

Either try your luck and get mauled/ask the mods beforehand/upload and run in hopes they don't notice/refrain from doing anything and live happily without fears.

Choices :cool:

/again this might be completely wrong, never tried it.

Yan23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does anyone know what kind of font the game used?
looks like I miss that font so the game show no text

thanks

spaminator

Reputation score

What the actual fuck.. someone is link sniping save files?

Ganonxchii

Demon Girl
Reputation score

attach the save as a zip

Status
Not open for further replies.