What's new

[DMM] Taimanin RPG

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
So, it looks like Lilith is going to make another browser thing to go with Battle Arena. As they already tweeted Ingrid for this game, I am of interest.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Would totally play a rpg with the characters.

ethelmunch

Reputation score
Hmmm...It would be interesting, I think. I have never try this)

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Can't play because my account was erased~ No idea how to make another one.

1micio1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
game is out , but i can't see icons of various things like items , units , gifts etc... animations of combat and all works just fine. I've seen other ppl on twitter with this problem and i have the problem on 2 different emulators and on chrome. ..
Still the game is way better than that old ass arena that is now out on nutaku ( ofc they get the outdated version right when the new one comes out on DMM )

KarinP

Reputation score
I'm using LDPlayer to play the game. Dunno about missing icons but, after changing to that from Nox, I can see the icons now.
(or maybe there's an update for the icons)

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Anyone know where your friend's list is or how to work with the heroes? No idea how to use those exp books they give you.

LArcEnL1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Friend list is in menu.
Remember to greet your friends to obtain some FP (Friend Points) that you can spend in FP Gatcha.

fre.png Friendlist.png

Characters management is a little harder to explain and I'm still figuring out some details myself.
Long story short: you have to go in the "Unit menu" and select the character you want to level up using the books. Now go in the strengthen sub-menu than click on the button shown in this image to show the book items. Select one or more and execute using the strengthen button in bottom-left.

st.png book.png

Last edited:

1micio1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
nope i've tryed with LDplayer too.. same thing..can't see icons of items , units etc .. ( and was like this on chrome too ) the update didn't change a thing in that regards , dunno what to do with that.

kfhustle

Reputation score
-- anyone can confirm that GACHA 50 crystal will have more chance to drop HR than GACHA one by 1 crystal ????

LArcEnL1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well... I got 1 HR opening 11 all together vs 3 HR opening 10 one by one, but maybe is only my bad luck.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I am unable to get those heroes that are upgradeable to LR though. Pretty sure you need godly luck or use those SR tickets.

LArcEnL1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think you need a character that is at least SR when you obtain it. (They also have 2 unlockable H-scenes instead of one)
I got one SR Oboro from a standard ticket. No SR from crystals yet.

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
does this game have pvp like TABA or can you do events at your own pace? it's cool having competition, but it sucks that it means some people have to fight to get the best rewards while others get less or nothing.

also are h-scenes reused or new exclusive scenes? new asagi and rinko scenes would be lovely.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I think you need a character that is at least SR when you obtain it. (They also have 2 unlockable H-scenes instead of one)
I got one SR Oboro from a standard ticket. No SR from crystals yet.
My heroes are all upgraded to UR and SR. I still haven't found Yukikaze.

1micio1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
should be the one that require to drop 3 equipe from the main story missions

kfhustle

Reputation score
the drop chance of GOLD material (require for upgrage char) too bad .... anyone know the way to get more of them ? i don't have any although do daily quest cost 40AP per run T_T