What's new

Docking Bay and teleporter to other ranches (Come here first.)

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
There is a bar, some bunks for guest to sleep in, and 1/2 gravity of the norm. There is also a poster of Obey the Ranch Manager above the bar. The guest store is over to the right of the teleporter and serves as the person taking note of who enters and leaves.

Name: Zella Vikmes
Race: Anthro-Wolf
Hip Size: 20-35
Bust Size: C cup
Healthiness: Fit.
Skills: Has great memory, likes to order other people around
Physical Chararestics: Brown furred with black spots, 5"06, Gold eyes, low libido.

X___Zella Vikmes_____ Please sign here.

Terms 1.5
I pledge not to sue the tentacle farm/ranch/breeding pit on the account of if I do, then I must give birth to an endless cycle of babies.

Last edited:
OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Docking Bay and teleporter to other ranches (Come here first.)

Zella yawned and waited at the counter, watching the teleporter while idly playing the old-fashioned solitare on her computer. "Today's as boring as usual. I doubt Dia's going to get any tourist or applicant's at this rate. After all, the only way to get up here is by using a teleporter at the other three ranches." Zella sighs and looks underneath the counter, looking for some toe or nail polish.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

At just that moment, a short brunette stepped through the portal, several packs of belongings slung over her shoulders -- probably more than she should have been able to carry, given her diminutive stature! She was definitely planet-born, not like the tall folks born to low-gravity places. One could tell that immediately in the way that she all but hopped over to the lupine woman behind the counter.

Holding up a sheaf of papers, glancing around, the woman crooked her glasses and raised her brows. "I'm looking for Diagasvesle's ranch -- any chance I've got the right place?"

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Zella blinked and looked at the women that stood before her. "Yes this is Miss Dia's ranch. How may I help you?" Zella inquired as she acted busy.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Wallpaper cracked a grin, setting her papers a little too harshly across the counter, then murmuring a curse: "not used to the gravity, it's throwing me," she explained, before cutting to the chase, "I just signed a contract to lend an, er, hand around the ranch. Any chance you could point me to where I need to be going first?" she nudged the papers forward gingerly, overcompensating in her worry that she was being too forceful, "I've got all the paperwork filled out!"

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Zella blinked and then smiled. "Yes we do have some work for you, through Miss Dia would probably like to see you first in her office. You see that hallway that goes upwards? That leads directly to Miz Dia's office." She then peers at the paperwork and looks through it. She quickly takes it, gets off her chair and moves to the back calling out "Wait there a moment, Walla is it?"

ScrewDriver

Lurker
Reputation score

Teamon is seen striding down towards the docking bay with the paper under his arm. His face shows little expression, though he ensures that his presence gives a warmer aura. He first approaches Zella.

"That is correct Zella dearie. Good morning Walla, I hope the last leg of your journey was a bit better?"

Teamon reaches out a friendly hand "My name is Teamon, I am Miss Dia's personal aid."

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

The human glanced to the hall in question, eyes widening as Teamon came down it, all dichotomies of human and tentacles, good taste and, well, tentacles. The thing seemed to forestall Wallpaper's answer, giving his own. Tilting her head to one side, crossing her arms over her chest, she greeted the hybrid, "nice to meet you..." hopefully. She was a little wary!

Holding up one hand to Teamon, she indicated that she wanted to finish business with Zella, if the wolf-woman needed anything else. Turning back to the bar, she called to Zella, "That's right, what's the matter -- is something wrong there?"

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Zella replies to Walla "Nah. Just laminating the contract so that Miss Dia can put it up on her wall." Zella would come out from the backroom and smile "Hello teamon! How are you doing today?" She smiles and before Tea can reply she states "Here's the forms filed by Walla, Teamon. Would you please take these to Miss Dia?" She would smile crookedly and look at Walla "Don't worry about Teamon, Walla, he only rapes the girls when they run away."

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

The brunette gave a snort, attention returning to Teamon. She still held a tinge of wariness, but that seemed overshadowed by some dry humor at the moment. "I'll keep that in mind if I need to back away slowly," she teased him. "Here I thought anyone wearing a monocle had good enough taste to ask before they de-robed a lady."

Shifting the packs slung across her shoulders -- this woman looked like she could be a veritable pack-horse, working under such piddly gravity -- she then gestured back up the hall. "Lead the way, please!"

ScrewDriver

Lurker
Reputation score

A slight shade of rose appeared under the pale grey skin of Teamon's cheeks at the mention of rape.

"Oh dear me, I'm not one for raping!" Teamon sent a sideways glance towards Zella with a pouty lower lip. He takes the papers from Zella and beckons towards Walla to follow.

"Have a pleasant morning Zella. See you around tea time?"

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Zella makes a face and shakes her head "I know how you make that tea, Teamon so no thanks." She grumbles and gets back to playing solitaire.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Wallpaper, feeling a little nervous over the exchange, never the less followed the tentacled creature. "So Teamon, was it?" she asked, following him up the ramp. "How long have you been working here? How do you like the boss?"

ScrewDriver

Lurker
Reputation score

Teamon was a little hurt by Zella's comment, though it was to be expected. After all, she did once has a taste of his special blend right from the source.

He turned and started leading Walla towards Dia's office. "I've been here since the very founding of this ranch, miss Walla. Mad'am Dia is the sweetest employer you could ever have, though she is rather sensitive about her personal attributes."

"Allow me to assist you with you baggage."

(We should move on to Dia's office topic)