What's new

ACT Patreon Active [Doggie_Bones] Happy Heart Panic

Happy Hearts

Reputation score
ad5.png

Overview:
There's evil afoot and Sam the Protector recruited Whispy the Fox to put a stop to it before the villainous plans of the enemy could be realized. Pick your hero and travel through many different stages to defeat the main boss and the minions within... or become their plaything if you prove insufficient. The game is a side scrolling beat'em up with animations and animated game overs. You can switch between the two heroes at any time and each has their own various animations when they get caught. The game will let you pick any stage you want to play without having to beat any other stages first to unlock (Except maybe a final boss stage if there is one.) The game is still being developed as we speak but you can support us on Patreon. The game will be released to Patreon supporters one week early before it is released for everybody on the various forums. Once the game is finished, it will be released for free for everybody.​

Thread Updated: 10-06-2020
Developer: Doggie Bones - -
Censored: No
Version: Build 12
Language: English
Fetishes:
Furry, Gay, Bimbofication, Sissification, Female Domination, Impregnation, Bondage, and more being added as development continues!

Version: Build 12b Release

New Content:
Added two new guest characters as foes. Added a new trap. Added a status effect system. Upgraded the hud. Fixed collision. Completely reworked the "Safe Zone" area. Added a new weapon. Very Spooky. So on!
Controls:
SPACEBAR - Zoom
F - Fullscreen Toggle
E - Object/Player Interaction
R - Restart/Respawn
Z - Attack
A - Use Item
X - Jump
C - Dash
M - Moans Toggle On/Off
Space - Zoom
Esc - Main Menu
Arrow Keys - Move & Struggle(left and right to escape)

Preview Images:
Current Build Download:

Last edited:

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Still needs quite a bit of polish but I like what I see here so far. Keep it up.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
I asked him before, he’s adding female enemies. So we might get some hot lesbian action.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The Fly scene for the male protag was really really good i can't wait to see this finished.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Heyyy! I remember the first game you guys made, quite like it. Nice to see the fox boy's coming back too.
Lookin' forward to seein more, keep up the good work!

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
this is of high quality so ill keep my eye on it. i like the female character and im excited to see the male character dominated by the female enemies you'll incorporate in the future.

axmed4555

Reputation score
Heyyy! I remember the first game you guys made, quite like it. Nice to see the fox boy's coming back too.
Lookin' forward to seein more, keep up the good work!
nani?! what was the first game?

OP
Happy Hearts

Happy Hearts

Reputation score
Patreon has been updated with a new build. The Tanuki makes an appearance in the startig town since the Haunted Garden stage hasn't been completed yet. As always, the build will be made public for everyone one week from today, with supporters gaining early access. Thank you for your continued support. :giggle:

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So far this has AMAZING potential! Don't let any hater discourage you or anything. ^^

OP
Happy Hearts

Happy Hearts

Reputation score
Updated OP with the latest public build. Have fun everyone!

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Skunk girl better win.....