What's new

ACT RPG Maker Loli [どくりんごサワー/Doku Sour Apple] タイムクライムパラダイム/Time Climb Paradigm (RJ191183)

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Description/Story:
The game is in rpgmaker MV. It features a girl who travels with various companions and leads her on an adventure. Combat is a bullet hell sort of battle with bits of combat rape with some enemies and GOR. If you lose or get some bad ending, time resets itself and you wake up in bed as if nothing happened. From character interactions, I think you can ask for sex or whatever? I couldn't figure that one out. The game is pretty enjoyable and if I could read japanese, I'd imagine it has a pretty great story. There is a section of the game that does contain LOLI so be forewarned.

Controls:
A: Spam shoot bullets
Arrow keys: Move
Mouse: Move
Z: Interact

Fetishes:
Woman perspective dot suspense creampie pregnancy / jealousy nook daughter Loli(Not listed on dlsite, but it's there)

I am currently stuck in the Japanese world. I can't seem to progress through the shrine nor go further into the spa as either version of the character. Here's my save file if someone can figure it out.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
DLsite link not working as of now. Otherwise, thanks for the thread!

"Thyme Crime Paradime"
Already loving it! xD

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Fixed the DLsite link.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Just asking, why the old one got deleted? (not visiting the site in days, so I dunno what happen)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Just asking, why the old one got deleted? (not visiting the site in days, so I dunno what happen)
If it's the one I'm thinking of it has been quite some time since it was deleted for not meeting the standard for OPs. If you are unaware we've had some changes to the rules, I suggest you take the time to learn them.

Burghin

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is anyone else having issues with the character being stuck facing one direction? Only semi-workaround I've found is to trigger something that forces the character to face another direction, but that only goes so far.

EDIT: It's D. That toggles a strafelock thing so you can keep shooting in one direction while moving all around.

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Oi... didn't I show you guys the saves and some walkthroughs for some areas that you guys are stuck?

I did show the walkthrough and even shared the save files of 1.03 version. And... what did you do?

You deleted the old post that I did share the walkthrough how to pass the cave that is near the bath.
You deleted what I shared to you guys.
Oh man... would you please recover the walkthroughs and repost on this post?

Last edited:

polar

Lurker
Reputation score
I would also like to know how to get past the maze

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Fine.... I'll re-post the walkthrough of the magical cave....

Enter the cave with the adult mode. Note: you can't save after entering the cave, so just keep going.

On the image: N - North Gate, S - South Gate, W - West Gate and E - East Gate
You guys please enter the gates in the correct order and BE PATIENT, cuz it's pretty long way to go. If you go wrong, just get outta of the cave and re-enter it.
After entering the cave, start from South Gate (S) > W > N > W > N > W > N > W > W > W >N > E > N > S!
(hmmm... this time is shorter than before lol =]]]]]])

If you go correctly:

Keep going ahead and don't turn back, and be patient (long way again T.T)
Until you reach the shrine of Shadow (still don't know the name yet lol)

You can save there, no fighting, just have some conversations, choose 1st choice, then say goodbye to someone in the shrine and get outta of the cave.

Let's go back to the bath and...

Now you can go to the 2nd floor!
Process to the room which has 4 mirrors like this:

Please enter the mirrors in the correct order:
Start like on the image > upper right > lower left > upper right => you can fight the boss!

One more thing (almost forgot): do you want to have my save files? (note: I'm still using version 1.03, I'm not sure if these save files can be used on later version!)

Last edited:

drewbit

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yeah a full walkthrough for this one would be appreciated. I genuinely have no idea what to do from the start, I keep getting some kind of bad end

Dzhazgo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
there are multiple not obvious bad endings, so making walkthrough will be painfull for whoever tries. for example right before final battle you can come back to shadow shrine and with dialogue come back in time ruining story by stabbing hood lady yourself... and then stabbing guy right after

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is anyone willing to share their unpacked WWW file for this? Extracting the game breaks it because my win10 hates Japanese language mode, and Locale Emulator doesn't seem to be usable on zip-files.

I can play the game in emulated locale, but I can't unpack it in that, so windows fucks all the filenames.
I really only need the audio/img folders. Everything else seems to have come out fine.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Is anyone willing to share their unpacked WWW file for this? Extracting the game breaks it because my win10 hates Japanese language mode, and Locale Emulator doesn't seem to be usable on zip-files.

I can play the game in emulated locale, but I can't unpack it in that, so windows fucks all the filenames.
I really only need the audio/img folders. Everything else seems to have come out fine.
M'kay, a couple of suggestions: a) get the already unpacked one from nyaa; b) grab the one which is in .rar from nyaa; c) use WinRAR with the right settings to extract .zip files archived in Japanese locale (here is a link from another post on how to set it: https://ulmf.org/threads/win10-unzipping-japanese-game-files.12684/#post-1026842) - I suppose WinRAR is Win10 compatible.

There is also sjisunzip for .zip files, but I don't know if it works under Win10.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
M'kay, a couple of suggestions: a) get the already unpacked one from nyaa; b) grab the one which is in .rar from nyaa; c) use WinRAR with the right settings to extract .zip files archived in Japanese locale (here is a link from another post on how to set it: https://ulmf.org/threads/win10-unzipping-japanese-game-files.12684/#post-1026842) - I suppose WinRAR is Win10 compatible.

There is also sjisunzip for .zip files, but I don't know if it works under Win10.
Had no idea the winrar method was possible. That's gonna help a lot in the future, thanks.

So... game is playable now, but I can't find a reliable method of hooking it, so I have no idea what's going on. I'm just mashing buttons blindly, and I'm stuck in the tower in the first area.
Got a purple keycard(?) from the moneylender (?) at the beginning, so I can get through the gate, but there's weird laughter following me around, and I can't seem to actually trigger anything.
2nd floor seems to be blocked off. elevator and stairs refuse to go.

Found the girl in the game's room, but that seems to be all.
edit: also, the save in op does nothing. I assume you need the global file too.

LeTaco

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Got a purple keycard(?) from the moneylender (?) at the beginning, so I can get through the gate, but there's weird laughter following me around, and I can't seem to actually trigger anything.
2nd floor seems to be blocked off. elevator and stairs refuse to go.

Found the girl in the game's room, but that seems to be all.
The room in 4th floor/room below the purple haired girl's room should be open now, sleep in the bed there, go back to the other hotel and sleep in the futon to change to night time. Go back to the tower/hotel, you should be able to figure out what to do from there.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The room in 4th floor/room below the purple haired girl's room should be open now, sleep in the bed there, go back to the other hotel and sleep in the futon to change to night time. Go back to the tower/hotel, you should be able to figure out what to do from there.
I slept in that bed but it teleported me back to the first location and (as far as I can tell) took all my items off me, so I had to rebuy them, including the purple keycard so I was locked out of the tower.
I got back in and pretty much started over. I figured it was a bug.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah, just did the whole thing over. Slept on the 4th floor, woke up in the Finance building, teleported back to the tower and had the scene with the serial-killer looking guy, escaped then woke up back in bed (it was all a dream?) then slept AGAIN to set it back to night time, got my keycard back from the Finance woman, went into the tower... seems to be in exactly the same position I was in to start with. Empty tower, creepy laugh, can't access the second floor.

I can keep triggering loops of me getting kidnapped over and over, but nothing else seems to happen.
Edit: And now on a new attempt, the 'nightmare' didn't happen and bitch in the finance shop won't give me the keycard so I can't get back into the tower.

Yeah, as far as I can tell, this game is just fucking broken. Repeating the same series of events doesn't even result in the same outcome, so progress seems totally impossible.

Last edited:

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, just did the whole thing over. Slept on the 4th floor, woke up in the Finance building, teleported back to the tower and had the scene with the serial-killer looking guy, escaped then woke up back in bed (it was all a dream?) then slept AGAIN to set it back to night time, got my keycard back from the Finance woman, went into the tower... seems to be in exactly the same position I was in to start with. Empty tower, creepy laugh, can't access the second floor.

I can keep triggering loops of me getting kidnapped over and over, but nothing else seems to happen.
Edit: And now on a new attempt, the 'nightmare' didn't happen and bitch in the finance shop won't give me the keycard so I can't get back into the tower.

Yeah, as far as I can tell, this game is just fucking broken. Repeating the same series of events doesn't even result in the same outcome, so progress seems totally impossible.
There are easy way to get the master key... Go to finance (your inn) > talk to owner and then first choice to get 1 million yen > go to bar > talk to owner > first choice to buy master key for 1 million yen... You will get the master key of that hotel > after that if you restart the day you can buy the key from that store with 2 entry (left side) > talk and then first choice to get the duplicate key for only 5.000 yen