What's new

Domination Game

Tsukuyomi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
This is my first post outside of the games section, so don't bite my head off if shouldn't be here.

"I'm not just gonna be a slave. Wanna be my mistress? Beat me in a fight first. PM me for the rules."

That's what I say on Gaia. I've gotten a few girls to agree, but rhe rules.. Honestly, though, slave n' master guilds are around. Anyway, PM me if you're interested. I'll probably forget I posted here.

P.S. I'm on a 3DS, so my posting will be slow. But I'm dying of boredom here.

;
Shawn
Name: Shawn
Race: Human

Appearance: Shawn often wears a dark T-shirt and long, black pants. His socks and boots are also black. He wears a mithril tunic under his shirt. His hair is pulled into a small ponytail. His eyes shine like emeralds. A jade charm hangs from his neck.

Personalily: Shawn is weird. While usually extremely shy otherwise, he is quick to pick a fight; which he loves doing, during which his charming, innocent personality comes out.

Equipment

Channeling Rod - The gem at the head of this staff pulls in the mana in the air, giving Shawn a near-infinite supply for his casting.

Magic Glove - While wearing this, the flow of mana through Shawn's body is pulled to his hand.

Leather Whip - A normal bullwhip. Shawn's "job" is to offer up his body in order to get a mistress to fight him The plan from there is to defeat her, free her slave(s), and humiliate her. He never rapes his conquest, and usually lets her go afterward.

Powers and Abilities

Magic - With a bit of studying, and some natural talent, Shawn quickly became adept in the arcane arts.

Angel Soul - Shawn is the human reincarnation of an angel. e is protected from attacks on the mind and things like mind control.

(Proof that I'm not an OP cheater.)

Last edited:
OP
T

Tsukuyomi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Domination Game

I know it's in the profile, but let me reinforce the fact I'm not looking to cyber. I simply like RP fighting. And I'm feeling kinky. Sue me.