What's new

RPG Patreon RPG Maker NTR [Kolren] Domination Quest

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
A couple of small issues in version 13.1:
The entrance to the palac in the capital is off - there's plenty of black space to the left and right of the doors, so the whole thing looks weird:
Capital - door.png

Also in the capital there's a house with trees through the roof:
Capital - tree house.png
To the left, the roof of the house also seems off.

No other issues seen yet, but I just finished the new story quests, so haven't done any significant exploring.

moonblack

Reputation score
A few more visual bugs, this time from version 13.2:
DQ Capital 1.png
In order:
1) The roof of the building in the lower left corner. Maybe you meant for the roof to look something like this:
DQ Example.png
Example made with RPGM Ace, but it should be enough to show you what I mean

2) Building with blue roof in the upper middle of the map
3) Building with wooden roof in the upper corner of the map
4) Building to the right of the building with wooden roof:
DQ Capital 1a.png

Next:
DQ Capital 2.png
As you can see I can stand on top of the board here (since I have completed all quests in the capital). Also, you can't see it on the screenshot, but there's a small issue with the roof of the building in the upper right corner of this picture (I can add a screenshot if necessary).

There is another town where I can stand on top of the board after all quests have been completed (I think it was the very next town story-wise).

DQ Capital 3.png
Another building with an odd roof, also in the capital.

DQ Elves House.png
Again the roof. This time it's the home of the elven family you speak to about the missing elves.

DQ Farm 1.png
DQ Ruins.png
Both maps are too small and that results in black bars on the sides. One is the farm where we recruit one of our companions, the other is the ruins where we search for the missing elves.

OP
K

Kolren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A few more visual bugs, this time from version 13.2:
View attachment 17472
In order:
1) The roof of the building in the lower left corner. Maybe you meant for the roof to look something like this:
View attachment 17473
Example made with RPGM Ace, but it should be enough to show you what I mean

2) Building with blue roof in the upper middle of the map
3) Building with wooden roof in the upper corner of the map
4) Building to the right of the building with wooden roof:
View attachment 17474

Next:
View attachment 17475
As you can see I can stand on top of the board here (since I have completed all quests in the capital). Also, you can't see it on the screenshot, but there's a small issue with the roof of the building in the upper right corner of this picture (I can add a screenshot if necessary).

There is another town where I can stand on top of the board after all quests have been completed (I think it was the very next town story-wise).

View attachment 17476
Another building with an odd roof, also in the capital.

View attachment 17477
Again the roof. This time it's the home of the elven family you speak to about the missing elves.

View attachment 17478
View attachment 17479
Both maps are too small and that results in black bars on the sides. One is the farm where we recruit one of our companions, the other is the ruins where we search for the missing elves.
Thanks for the reports on the maps. They are actually not showing up with the errors on the editor, probably some bug with the stacking of tilesets that was added with MV. About the building you didn't screenshot, I belive the error was fixed but on the patch I'll be releasing shortly, but if not do let me know.

moonblack

Reputation score
Thanks for the reports on the maps. They are actually not showing up with the errors on the editor, probably some bug with the stacking of tilesets that was added with MV. About the building you didn't screenshot, I belive the error was fixed but on the patch I'll be releasing shortly, but if not do let me know.
Yes, the building seems fixed.

Here are a few more (last ones for this version, I promise):
DQ Capital 1.png
Upper right corner, part of the blue roof near the barrel.

DQ Tent.png
A tent I can walk through (which is why you can't see the character).

DQ Fire.png
Same map, the fire is passable.

And a few from the one town I forgot to check in 13.2 (the port town):
DQ Port town1.png
Two spots, one on the left and one on the right side of the blue roof.

DQ Port town2.png
Upper right corner, one spot on the roof.

And multiple "solid" objects that can be walked on:
DQ Port town3.png
DQ Port town3c.png
DQ Port town3d.png
DQ Port town3e.png
DQ Port town3f.png
There are a few more such objects I can pas through like a ghost, but they are all close to the ones from the pictures, and since I have reached the limit of 10 attachments per post I'll stop here.

moonblack

Reputation score
I finally got around to trying out version 0.14... only to discover that I can't play it because I get stuck on the new map.

First of all, when I start the game I get this message:
NWjs error.png

Second, I load my old save from version 13.4, talk to the captain, and choose to go. On the new map there's a brief conversation and then the main character tries to move south. This causes the game to freeze because she can't move that way. Here's what the end result is:
DQ Freeze.png

That's it. I can't move or do anything and have to close the game. Any suggestions?

blck

Reputation score
Where is tunnel under Brightfish ???????????? in mission against smugglers