What's new

RPG Patreon RPG Maker NTR [Kolren] Domination Quest

OP
K

Kolren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Domination Quest V0.S1.2 PUBLIC [26/06/16]

Yeah, i just shocked at the fact that i effectively fucked myself up when i overwrites my only save there with the mage fallen and everyone's HP about 50% and MP at 30%. :p

It was still very early in the game and plot so i never thought i will find myself in a situation like this where the only sure-way out is to restart over. Thankfully it is still early in the game so i didn't lose much, and i hope in the future you give us a much more apparent warning if such situation is a possibility, where if you don't have a spare save then you're done for.

Which kinda reminds me, there is this certain Dungeon Crawler game with save everywhere feature, and a timed gimmick in one of its dungeon where if you fail it is an instant game over. Of course the game reminds the players heavily to not save while that gimmick is active and prepare spare saves to prevent the players from deadlocking themself. :p
Yeah. It's just a bad habit to use just one save, specially when you're not sure what's to come in game. But I admit this situation was a fun one to put in the game, specially because it's early in the game.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

What fetish do the game include? furry, dominant girl, femenine rape, transformation?

OP
K

Kolren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What fetish do the game include? furry, dominant girl, femenine rape, transformation?
Domiant girl is basically the core of the game. Transformation, well, kinda, Asus can transform her body to become a futa at will with Alisa's help. She calso make another transformations in theory, but I still need to think of appropriate scenes for it to work.
Feminine rape is another one that's kinda, but not really. We have some scenes were Asus take advantage of characters that can't actually say no, but it's not rape in it's pure form. A good comparission would be those hentai where the guy gives the girl an aphrodisiac to make her want to do him.
Other things the game have is netorare, which happens from time to time in the some scenes, the first one of this kind will be featured in v0.S2. It also has heavy futanari content for some routes, like Mile's. And if you plan on playing the Dominant route with your party members you'll also find some slave scenes.
Furry is a thing I want to address in particular because it won't be present due to the game's plot. But I can say that the possibility will be present in the sequels (yes, I have a scope ready for some sequels, when I first made the game I was deciding between three settings and decided to make everything a Dragon Age kinda of series. With the strories happening in the same world, but not the same cast of characters).
Some people asked me in the past if it'll feature tentacles and bestiality. Well, I can't really see it in this game with Asus because she don't strike me as the kind of character you would want to see in the lower hand position and the party members are Asus little pets, as the quets log puts it, so I don't plan to make scenes where Asus would just hand them to someone else. It's possible that I can think of a scene like these using Asus transformaiton powers or with the extra scenes if the patreon reaches that milestone.
Outside of it whe have things that may be fetish to some, but not for another. Like demons, impregnatiom and moral degradation.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I love this game. I always wanted a dominant girl MC RPG Maker type game.

And dickgirl on male too? Oh lord have mercy. (BTW a strapon first option instead of dickgirl powers right from the start is...more hot)

One thing though, I really need CGs. I can't fap to this without CGs. It's like playing Pokemon without collecting the Pokemons. Just isn't right.

Sorry to sound selfish or rude just my two cents.

Last edited:

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Domiant girl is basically the core of the game. Transformation, well, kinda, Asus can transform her body to become a futa at will with Alisa's help. She calso make another transformations in theory, but I still need to think of appropriate scenes for it to work.
Feminine rape is another one that's kinda, but not really. We have some scenes were Asus take advantage of characters that can't actually say no, but it's not rape in it's pure form. A good comparission would be those hentai where the guy gives the girl an aphrodisiac to make her want to do him.
Other things the game have is netorare, which happens from time to time in the some scenes, the first one of this kind will be featured in v0.S2. It also has heavy futanari content for some routes, like Mile's. And if you plan on playing the Dominant route with your party members you'll also find some slave scenes.
Furry is a thing I want to address in particular because it won't be present due to the game's plot. But I can say that the possibility will be present in the sequels (yes, I have a scope ready for some sequels, when I first made the game I was deciding between three settings and decided to make everything a Dragon Age kinda of series. With the strories happening in the same world, but not the same cast of characters).
Some people asked me in the past if it'll feature tentacles and bestiality. Well, I can't really see it in this game with Asus because she don't strike me as the kind of character you would want to see in the lower hand position and the party members are Asus little pets, as the quets log puts it, so I don't plan to make scenes where Asus would just hand them to someone else. It's possible that I can think of a scene like these using Asus transformaiton powers or with the extra scenes if the patreon reaches that milestone.
Outside of it whe have things that may be fetish to some, but not for another. Like demons, impregnatiom and moral degradation.
Dominant female needs straight shota to dominate!

OP
K

Kolren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I love this game. I always wanted a dominant girl MC RPG Maker type game.

And dickgirl on male too? Oh lord have mercy. (BTW a strapon first option instead of dickgirl powers right from the start is...more hot)

One thing though, I really need CGs. I can't fap to this without CGs. It's like playing Pokemon without collecting the Pokemons. Just isn't right.

Sorry to sound selfish or rude just my two cents.
Dominant female needs straight shota to dominate!
Well, if you play Mile's relathionship right you'll have your straight shot, although a shota still staright if it's a futa?

And as for the CGs, they're getting done. Neka is working on tem and if all goes well she'll have them by next week. As soon as the CGs get ready I'll upload a new version with them.

sigmazx

Reputation score

Well, if you play Mile's relathionship right you'll have your straight shot, although a shota still staright if it's a futa?

And as for the CGs, they're getting done. Neka is working on tem and if all goes well she'll have them by next week. As soon as the CGs get ready I'll upload a new version with them.
I love you.

Any way I can donate via Paypal?

OP
K

Kolren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I love you.

Any way I can donate via Paypal?
Well, I really wanted to keep the donation via Patreon. But I can work a secondary way to donate via paypal, but I would need to think how it would work so it won't be unfair with either the patrons at paypal or patreon.

TheMagister

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I played this game a couple of versions ago and liked it a lot, although iirc a glitch messed me up and I just haven't bothered to continue since. Or it was because the story was focusing on a character I didn't really care about, I don't remember.

I do remember there being a quest about an amazon village however, but I don't remember finding it. Is that in the game now?

OP
K

Kolren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I played this game a couple of versions ago and liked it a lot, although iirc a glitch messed me up and I just haven't bothered to continue since. Or it was because the story was focusing on a character I didn't really care about, I don't remember.

I do remember there being a quest about an amazon village however, but I don't remember finding it. Is that in the game now?
No not yet because the game was restarted so we coud add the work of the new team member, like new scenes, new maps graphics and preparations to inclde the CG (which is coming soon). It's also reworked a lot of old problems like battle balance and such.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Transformation, well, kinda, Asus can transform her body to become a futa at will with Alisa's help. She calso make another transformations in theory, but I still need to think of appropriate scenes for it to work.
Is that something that is going to be optional (i.e. 2 variants of each scene), or something she automatically does for 90% of the content? If it's the former then that's an interesting idea, if it's the latter, it's just another futa game (which is something people generally either love or hate).

OP
K

Kolren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is that something that is going to be optional (i.e. 2 variants of each scene), or something she automatically does for 90% of the content? If it's the former then that's an interesting idea, if it's the latter, it's just another futa game (which is something people generally either love or hate).
Most secondary scenes will be variants, where you'll be able to choose a Hetero, Lesbian or Futa scene. Now, some of the companions relationships are futa exclusive. Mile is optional, but there's another companions who are futa only.

sigmazx

Reputation score

About the Futa thing, can we take it you know, slow? First toys, footjob etc on Mile then strapon and finally Futa. I feel it's better to progress slowly in the H and CG department.

OP
K

Kolren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

About the Futa thing, can we take it you know, slow? First toys, footjob etc on Mile then strapon and finally Futa. I feel it's better to progress slowly in the H and CG department.
Not really my area of expertise, I would only do that once I'm have mroe experience. And changing this now would make both Oculus and Neka throw away a few hours of work, so I'll keep going as it is.

sigmazx

Reputation score

Not really my area of expertise, I would only do that once I'm have mroe experience. And changing this now would make both Oculus and Neka throw away a few hours of work, so I'll keep going as it is.
:)

lancer081292

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

just another futa game? i dont really see many english rpgmaker futa games let alone enough to say "just another" can you give me a few examples that kind of content can be hit or miss for me and i would like to check them out

dudewall

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Domination Quest V0.S2[5] PATREON [12/08/16]

Played through the demo, very tight game. I loved how it wasn't clunky like other in-progress H-games. And yeah tends to get a bit grindy, but that's without better weapons and armor so I figured.

Would love animations though, that would be the cherry on top of a delicious cake.

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi,

I didn't read previous feedback but here's mine after trying the latest demo

+ Text display is fast, that's good because you're a real chatterbox :p
+ Story is interesting so far but i didn't go farther than the first map when you leave the village after the cave encounter

- First battle against 4 bees and a carrot, well, maybe i should have taken out the bees first but i just died, sounds a bit unbalanced or was that random ?
Either way, there is a problem, isn't there ?
- Another boxed game, it's very slow to launch and then you can't use the MV cheats to avoid grinding

Well, without a difficulty settings or balanced fights, i'm not sure i want to play, even if the game outside the extremely tough battles seems interesting, maybe even good (i can't really tell yet )

OP
K

Kolren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Played through the demo, very tight game. I loved how it wasn't clunky like other in-progress H-games. And yeah tends to get a bit grindy, but that's without better weapons and armor so I figured.

Would love animations though, that would be the cherry on top of a delicious cake.
Thanks. And yeah, it does get grind at some points, but that's why I worked with a custom EXP value. You can choose to get exp either by doing the Mian Quests and killing mobs (if the monsters levels in a map stop rising, it shows you're ready to go to the next one), or by doing th Sique Quests, since their extra exp should be enough to get you good to go. If you do both, well, you'll be in for a fairly easy ride.

Hi,

I didn't read previous feedback but here's mine after trying the latest demo

+ Text display is fast, that's good because you're a real chatterbox :p
+ Story is interesting so far but i didn't go farther than the first map when you leave the village after the cave encounter

- First battle against 4 bees and a carrot, well, maybe i should have taken out the bees first but i just died, sounds a bit unbalanced or was that random ?
Either way, there is a problem, isn't there ?
- Another boxed game, it's very slow to launch and then you can't use the MV cheats to avoid grinding

Well, without a difficulty settings or balanced fights, i'm not sure i want to play, even if the game outside the extremely tough battles seems interesting, maybe even good (i can't really tell yet )
Yeah. I used a lot of text because, even if they are not too deep, I wanted to give the players a good impression of what is each character personality. So that comes with a pletora of text.

As for the battle issue, yeah, it's random. You actually have 50% chance of facing three enemies, 35% of facing four and 15% of facing five. So you were pretty unlucky there. But this issue is already being worked on, and the next release should give you smaller packs of enemies if you haven't reached Verdant yet.

And I may start to release unboxed games since a few linux users have had problems playing it in the next full release. I might even stop boxing althogether since MV now has a native encrypting system. But it all depend on the feed back I get once I release it. I still need to hear people say if the game demands too much griding because I'm trying to make it as optional as possible, like I said in the begginimg of this post.

dudewall

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Domination Quest V0.S2 PATREON [28/08/16]

New patreon release up.
I noticed that you don't release patch notes publicly. Would it be too much to ask for a change list of what's new in the game?

EDIT: I read about your Patreon troubles on your blogspot, you should really consider a switch to the upfront charging format. I don't exactly know how it's set up, but I know it alleviates people pledging, downloading, and leaving.

Also having timed rewards sent via PM rather than uploaded in posts also work.

Last edited: