What's new

RPG Patreon RPG Maker NTR [Kolren] Domination Quest

OP
K

Kolren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Domination Quest V0.S2 PATREON [28/08/16]

I noticed that you don't release patch notes publicly. Would it be too much to ask for a change list of what's new in the game?

EDIT: I read about your Patreon troubles on your blogspot, you should really consider a switch to the upfront charging format. I don't exactly know how it's set up, but I know it alleviates people pledging, downloading, and leaving.

Also having timed rewards sent via PM rather than uploaded in posts also work.
Ye,s I'm planing on usign the charge upfront method, but I think it still in beta for some people, but I'll take a look into it. But I maybe I'll kepe the paypal system for those that don't like patreon for some resons.

The problem os sending rewards through Pm is the number of people. When it was still just three~four people it was okay, but after it hit 7 people it start to become har to keep track of everyone. And making a post helps people interact so they can see which troubles were already reported and all that.

And it's not that I don't release pathc notes public. I do say what's new in the game, but I refrain from showing the changelog because I may literally change alll that the next day. Ehen the public version comes out I'll release the detailed changelog of the new version.

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Domination Quest V0.S2.3 PUBLIC [17/09/16]

New version is out.
I found a game-breaking bug.
It happened 2 times, so Im not gonna play along the beggining again to get more info about it.

It's something like "Error trying to load /IMG/Ritz.png" or whatever. It only happened when I was about to join a battle (It doesn't happen on all battles, just it bugs on random ones).
BTW, I didn't do any quest or anything, just traveling to the Adventurers Guild.

Hope it get fixed soon, my first impression of the game is good, but starting over and over kills the fun.

OP
K

Kolren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Domination Quest V0.S2.3 PUBLIC [17/09/16]

I found a game-breaking bug.
It happened 2 times, so Im not gonna play along the beggining again to get more info about it.

It's something like "Error trying to load /IMG/Ritz.png" or whatever. It only happened when I was about to join a battle (It doesn't happen on all battles, just it bugs on random ones).
BTW, I didn't do any quest or anything, just traveling to the Adventurers Guild.

Hope it get fixed soon, my first impression of the game is good, but starting over and over kills the fun.
Was already working on it. Just a minor issu, should be fixed now.

chrsmsnhen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Domination Quest V0.S3 PUBLIC [22/11/16]

old saves dont work?

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Domination Quest V0.S3 PUBLIC [22/11/16]

Not many screenshots around.

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Domination Quest V0.S3.1 PUBLIC [23/11/16]

oh? the game doesnt has CGs yet? then i'll have to wait before playing, or decide to support you :)
i avoid playing games without CGs, like LS,
dont worry mate, its just me.. keep up the good work

OP
K

Kolren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Domination Quest V0.S3.1 PUBLIC [23/11/16]

oh? the game doesnt has CGs yet? then i'll have to wait before playing, or decide to support you :)
i avoid playing games without CGs, like LS,
dont worry mate, its just me.. keep up the good work
I know many people tend to do it like that. I plan to have the first CGs start being done next month. I even have a post explaining it on my blog.

OP
K

Kolren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Domination Quest V0.S3.5 HUGE ART NEWS! [28/11/16]

Huge news about the art everyone! Take a look at the blog!

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Question: In version .9.1 is it possible to complete the quest "Map of the Past" AFTER you have completed the "Consequences" quest? When I talk to the Mayor the conversation about his dead father just repeats even though I already completed Maradan's quest.

OP
K

Kolren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Question: In version .9.1 is it possible to complete the quest "Map of the Past" AFTER you have completed the "Consequences" quest? When I talk to the Mayor the conversation about his dead father just repeats even though I already completed Maradan's quest.
It should be, but my guess is that the game is failling to update the mayor back to his previous state. I'll take a look at it and try to fix the quest as soon as possible, thought it might get a bit troublesome due hor RPG Maker handles event's pages.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Do the characters level up in this game? Although I have just started playing the public release, I noticed that they don't receive EXP for defeating enemies.

moonblack

Reputation score
They gain expereince from completing quests.

moonblack

Reputation score
A few bugs I encountered in version 0.9.2:
DQBugs1.png
Two issues here:
1) The characters on the left should not be visible (I believe they are events used in the cutscene that follows)
2) Talking to the smugglers' boss (the guy on the throne) does NOT result in a battle. We just talk, and then the boss vanishes, as if defeated

DQBugs2.png
A text error. I sidded with the Duke, not with the Duchess. Everywhere else the text correctly says it was the Duke that invited me, only this one place thinks it was the Duchess.

DQBugs3a.png
This is the inn in the town with the futa women (where the party is trapped by a barrier). If I sleep here and choose to go to the Lust Palace, I end up here:
DQBugs3b.png

Quest Log error:
DQBugs4.png
This quest is already compelted, and the white-haired ninja joined the party (yes, Asus went back to the hideout and had sex with her). Yet the quest is not marked as completed.

DQBugs5.png
I can't speak to this NPC, and also can't leave this map. This place is part of Ferdinand's Fort and can be accessed only after Ferdinand is dead. Speaking of:
DQBugs6.png
Once Ferdinand is dead this guy should no longer appear on the map.

And last, but not least, another case of getting brought to the wrong map after sleeping:
DQBugs7.png
After speaking with the Water Spirit I went to the village past the swamp, talked to the old woman and got the map to the old ruins, talked to the old woman again and chose to sleep there, then I chose to go to the Lust Palace, and after the second synchronization scene with Alisa I was brought here instead of back to where I was before.

I'll stop here for now.

EDIT: 2 more bugs:
DQBugs8.png
That's the item shop in the village of Gentle Breeze. Two of the items seem to be just placeholders: No icon, no stats, 0 price.

And a GAME-BREAKING bug:
DQBugs9.png
I made it to the Ruins where the elves went, found the journal they left behind, and after getting the brief cutscene from the screenshot above I was brought to another map. But the screen remained black, making it impossible to see where I am or where I am going. This makes it impossible to continue playing. I can open the menu and I can move around, but that's it.

Last edited:

moonblack

Reputation score
Finally got around to trying the new version (0.9.3).

I encountered a bug with the new Side Quest. Here's how it works:
- Find the monsters you are supposed to kill
- After killing them choose to take your share
- Go back to the village and talk to the girl. After the conversation you are presented with a black screen. The menu can be opened and you can still move around, but since you can't see where you're going... Luckily, this can be solved by bumping into a monster. Alternatively, you can press Action button to start the scene, but then the screen remains dark until the scene is over, so you can't see the pink light that shows Asus using her magic.

Also, the new scene seems to not be included in the list of scenes you can view by visiting the Lust Palace, and it does not increase Asus' sex stats (Lesbian, Futanari, etc.).

The quest log is also not updated with the next main objective (about getting to Deepwood), and Talking to Alisa in the Lust Palace still mentions the ball at Salt Castle

Just to make sure: We can't get to Deepwood in the current version, can we?

OP
K

Kolren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Finally got around to trying the new version (0.9.3).

I encountered a bug with the new Side Quest. Here's how it works:
- Find the monsters you are supposed to kill
- After killing them choose to take your share
- Go back to the village and talk to the girl. After the conversation you are presented with a black screen. The menu can be opened and you can still move around, but since you can't see where you're going... Luckily, this can be solved by bumping into a monster. Alternatively, you can press Action button to start the scene, but then the screen remains dark until the scene is over, so you can't see the pink light that shows Asus using her magic.

Also, the new scene seems to not be included in the list of scenes you can view by visiting the Lust Palace, and it does not increase Asus' sex stats (Lesbian, Futanari, etc.).

The quest log is also not updated with the next main objective (about getting to Deepwood), and Talking to Alisa in the Lust Palace still mentions the ball at Salt Castle

Just to make sure: We can't get to Deepwood in the current version, can we?

Not right now, no. Gentle Breeze is the last place to visit in the current version. Also I'll take a look at the bug and release a fix for it today together with the next [5]. (This will be two releases, the 0.9.4 and the 0.10[5]).

moonblack

Reputation score
A small error in Asus' home:
AsusHome.png
See where Asus is? Those three objects should be solid, but instead can be walked on. No other issues seen yet.

moonblack

Reputation score
Decided to try the new version 0.11 in order to check out the new maps, and promptly encountered issues:
DQNewMap1.png
This map is too small, resulting in those black bars on top and bottom of screen.

DQNewMap2.png
This map is also too small, resulting in those black bars on left and right. Also, if I come from the top, I get stuck in the tree (as you can see on the screenshot).

DQNewMap3.png
Alisa's new home is nice and all, but why do both crystals call up the recollection menu? The one on the right used to call a gallery of sorts... Just making sure this is how it's supposed to be.

OP
K

Kolren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Decided to try the new version 0.11 in order to check out the new maps, and promptly encountered issues:
View attachment 15849
This map is too small, resulting in those black bars on top and bottom of screen.

View attachment 15850
This map is also too small, resulting in those black bars on left and right. Also, if I come from the top, I get stuck in the tree (as you can see on the screenshot).

View attachment 15851
Alisa's new home is nice and all, but why do both crystals call up the recollection menu? The one on the right used to call a gallery of sorts... Just making sure this is how it's supposed to be.
Thanks for the constant reports. These particular errors aren't fixed on this new release because, well, the short is verison is I forgot to change them while I was taking a look at some other game-breaking things to fix in the game. But there'll be a quick update soon enough to fix these if there's no other game-breaking stuff to go with it reported in the meantime.