What's new

Donkey Kong and cousins are invincible.

R

Ryka

I have thought about this, and it ran through my mind that Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Dixie Kong, and Kiddie Kong, are all theoretically unstoppable. The only thing that hinders them are their emotional responses to pain.

For example, when Diddy Kong and Dixie Kong are swimming in scalding hot death water, and it heats up, Diddy yells in pain, and just swims away, leaving Dixie behind. How would Diddy be ABLE to swim in scalding hot water (without hit invincibility)? And if Dixie stays too long in the scalding hot water, she stops swimming, and falls down to the ground, crying.... all the while SURVIVING the scalding hot water.

Also lava. The Kongs can fall into lava. But they survive. This is evident because they respawn on the map screen, but that may be because they're on another life. But keep this in mind. When they get a game over, they're both seen in a cage, made by the Kremling for them.

Does this mean that a Kremling fished out a pair of emotionally distraught Kongs out of the lava prior to caging them?

Think about it. If emotionless, they can swim through lava, scalding water, walk on brambles, ANYTHING, because they can SURVIVE it all, and won't cry or give up.

This, to me, is interesting.