What's new

RPG NTR Loli Shota [ DojinOtome ] [ドージンオトメ] AMAENBO - pampered boy - / あまえんぼ (RE258362) (RJ258362)

Magdragons

Reputation score
So, which one is the skill that let's you stay up late? I can't seem to find the answer in the thread.

Edit: Also can someone explain to me what the items do (the pencil, the knife, the soap)?
Big word on the bottom right of the UI is the skip time button, click it when its time to sleep and you can choose to stay up at midnight.
Those items boost rewards for the minigames with the main 3 girls.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It's the blue skill on the heart set, it looks like a man running. The three skills under it allows different actions while the girls are asleep.

Pencil is boost for younger sister, knife is boost for older sister, soap is boost for mother. Pretty useful if you don't have the present that just increase that stat to full.

Crza

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I wanna ask again, What's the best way to raise suspicion? I'm guessing you dedicate having sex with one of the sister's and doing it loudly, but I don't know what will yield the best results. If the dude cums super hard with 100+ stam, or is it the amount of time you spend fucking loudly? Any items or shortcuts?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
thats why i hate ntr, its a wide genre where things can go 0 to a 100 quick. i think better tags might help or not put a tag at all if the game is not ntr focused.
For now all NTR gets the NTR prefix. Later on down the road when we get the tagging system into place that will allow for more distinct definitions.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
For now all NTR gets the NTR prefix. Later on down the road when we get the tagging system into place that will allow for more distinct definitions.
To be fair, under the umbrella of 'NTR', there's at least 3 distinct flavors already:

1. The original netorare - the one people think of when NTR is mentioned. The rage boner of losing someone dear.

2. The weirdo netorase - where (maybe after getting #1 once) you're like "please do fuck my girl(s), I enjoy watching"

3. The reversal netori - where you're the one doing the NTR, like in this game.

Reid7

Reputation score
So apparently according to dlsite the game has a new patch to add content, but the creator's page has not updated/posted for it like the 1.41 patch. Anyone know where to grab it? Hopefully it'll pop up on their main page soon.

Last edited:

Kuripurin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So apparently according to dlsite the game has a new patch to add content, but the creator's page has not updated/posted for it like the 1.41 patch. Anyone know where to grab it? Hopefully it'll pop up on their main page soon.
Edit: Okay, I just check their site and saw 1.044 patch.

scenes that require wheel clicks (tasks, ejaculation, etc.)
can also be handled by key entry (Z, SPACE, ENTER etc.)

This will really help those with middle mouse click broken lol

Last edited:

gadabah

Reputation score
this game is amazing. especially if the creator adds more animation skills and animation skills can also be used for side characters, shopkeepers, women on the mountain and others

GEORGEM

Reputation score
this game is amazing. especially if the creator adds more animation skills and animation skills can also be used for side characters, shopkeepers, women on the mountain and others
I agree, honestly there's so much content, I'm surprised they're adding more!

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The fact you can have sex with the aunt while she is on the phone and trying to hide it from whoever she is talking to is pretty amazing exhibitionism wise, also if you have any of her daughters in the same room (got them in the harem lets say), they will even comment specificaly on that which is also amazing. This game needs a translation on the double.

Gotta give it to the authors though, checking their previous games the ammount of improvement gameplaywise, storywise and fetish wise is really staggering.

EDIT: I wish they added the small pixel animations in the background to the scenes you ask to do with the girls (sex and blowjob only so far), the only way to see the small pixel ones is through echi mode right now, also adding the same for the girls outside the house would be awesome.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So, now that I played it some (alot) and gotten the 4-some, the game offers some scenarios that are either hilarious or horrible.

You see, if your uncle is sleeping in the bedroom, you can still do a foursome in their. He just...disappears as soon as it starts. So either he is such a heavy sleeper the MC and the girls carried him out or he noticed what is going on and left.

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So, now that I played it some (alot) and gotten the 4-some, the game offers some scenarios that are either hilarious or horrible.

You see, if your uncle is sleeping in the bedroom, you can still do a foursome in their. He just...disappears as soon as it starts. So either he is such a heavy sleeper the MC and the girls carried him out or he noticed what is going on and left.
He does? Pretty sure when I did it he was still sleeping in the bed, same for when hes drunk in the living room.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
He does? Pretty sure when I did it he was still sleeping in the bed, same for when hes drunk in the living room.
He does for me.

Anyway, now that I have started a new game+, I noticed that not only did the skill carry over (I knew that), but also all affection levels of the girls, as well as their willingness for sex. That makes things..harder to get the single endings.

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
He does for me.

Anyway, now that I have started a new game+, I noticed that not only did the skill carry over (I knew that), but also all affection levels of the girls, as well as their willingness for sex. That makes things..harder to get the single endings.
You can choose to not carry over the affection levels (you will still keep the skills), right at the beginning after you choose new game.

bauzz

Reputation score
Edit: Okay, I just check their site and saw 1.044 patch.

scenes that require wheel clicks (tasks, ejaculation, etc.)
can also be handled by key entry (Z, SPACE, ENTER etc.)

This will really help those with middle mouse click broken lol
Can you link the patch here? Still can't find it on the website

tomek1789

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone have a full save for this game? I would try completing it on my own but the lack of a english translation makes it kinda hard ?

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay, I'm new to this game, and I read all the comment here. So I choose to start using NG+ using save from here..

My question is, if I start NG+, is it start from next day? Not from the beginning? (prologue)

Because when I start NG+, I just start woke up in the bed with one of the girl.