What's new

RPG NTR Loli Shota [ DojinOtome ] [ドージンオトメ] AMAENBO - pampered boy - / あまえんぼ (RE258362) (RJ258362)

Slimecrusher123

Reputation score
I think his issue is that the bars are moving too fast for him, not how to play it.

@Slimecrusher123 If I'm not mistaken one of the updates had already slowed the games down to make it easier so make sure you're using the latest version. If you already are on the latest, well...just practice more I guess :p

I don't think either of them are particularly difficult. The running minigame is considerably easier than the menko games. Do note however, that your love progress with the main girls affect how well you perform in the games. I can't remember what the effect was for the running game, but for the menko game it gives you higher damage output against your opponent. You can also cheat the HP for the menko game so as to allow you more room for error. However, in the latest version you can't cheat the character's max HP past 300 permanently, but you can cheat it above 300 temporarily (just before playing the menko game).
By the love bar are you referring to the pink or the blue bar next to the heroine?

Mistter

Reputation score
What are the requirements to all the activities you can do with your aunt and cousins at the end of the week? I mean the beach event, the hiking event and I'm sure I'm missing another.

Pizh

Reputation score
Site says there will be a update after New Years.
Which site? I'm following their Ci-en. It doesn't seems like they would have any more to update except a DLC and a sequel, which they are working on. The DLC is planned to release in summer (Japan Summer).

Magdragons

Reputation score
The Christmas post on Ci-en.
🎄MERRY CHRISTMAS!!🎄

次回更新は31日!(多分)
今年の総括記事で締める予定です!

🎄MERRY CHRISTMAS !! 🎄

Next update is 31st! (Maybe)
We will close this year's summary article!

Though reading it again it might be just another progress update, and not a Update update.

Originel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
ok so waiting for summer now? Any new about translation?
Happy New Year!

bruh2004

Reputation score
Guys how to trigger the threesome??? I did read from some that you have to:
have sex with Yui and Rei
Then during having sex with either of them, max out the alertness of the other and you'll get an event (if you see a bomb icon appear next to their face on the right, they hear it)
Note: If you've learned Silent skill (make no sound during sex), be sure to turn this off otherwise you can't raise their alertness.
After that you can learn the threesome.
But literally Idk how to do that???

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Guys how to trigger the threesome??? I did read from some that you have to:
have sex with Yui and Rei
Then during having sex with either of them, max out the alertness of the other and you'll get an event (if you see a bomb icon appear next to their face on the right, they hear it)
Note: If you've learned Silent skill (make no sound during sex), be sure to turn this off otherwise you can't raise their alertness.
After that you can learn the threesome.
But literally Idk how to do that???
......I think this is the first time I've ever read someone speaking the exact steps and then saying they don't know what to do.
Bravo? I pity you? I seriously don't know how to react.

The higher the bar is when having sex, the more noise you make.
The more noise you make the higher those inside the house alertness raise (quicker if they are nearby).
Giving certain gift you can raise alertness outside of sex. (can't remember name, experiment)
Once it's high enough for one of the two girls, have sex with the other girl as loud as possible so that the other one's alertness completely fills.
Once that happens, you'll get the threesome scene.
Extra: Make sure you're at the lvl where you can have sex with both girls or you'll just get a game over! Also make sure the mother's alertness is lower than the girls or again game over!

Jackfire

Reputation score
Can anyone tell me how to make it english? and if so a step by step tutorial?

HamMan

Lurker
Reputation score
This website has the full solution (with a LOT of details):

A little google translate should do the trick (I do not feel like translating everything)

For example:
For the shopkeeper, you need to use the computer alone in the room for the picture to be sent

Stealed Seal

Reputation score
Hello guys, I have a question.
During my playing of the first version of the game, I encountered an event where the milf dry you off by blowing you in the toilet, but because of the game was bugging like hell I restarted the game and overwritten the save where I ulocked that event (I don't recall how I've unlocked that scene).
After downloading the version 1.054 I completed the game and unlocked the gallery but even I was searching that scene I didn't find it.
So, how to unlock it if that scene still in the game?

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello guys, I have a question.
During my playing of the first version of the game, I encountered an event where the milf dry you off by blowing you in the toilet.
So, how to unlock it if that scene still in the game?
It's a random event, based on one of the character's sexual stat. I don't think it appear in galery mode.

Zhongda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think you're right that it is not viewable in the gallery but I'm pretty sure you can always trigger it in game by doing the following: Max out your libido (white bar) so you dirty your pants, you should get a scene where the aunt finds them in the laundry. Then once you get past a certain progress point with the aunt talk to her at night and choose to go to bed with her, she should give you another prompt where answering yes gets you the toilet scene. You can trigger it every night from that point granted the aunt isn't already in the bathroom or shower.