What's new

RPG NTR Loli Shota [ DojinOtome ] [ドージンオトメ] AMAENBO - pampered boy - / あまえんぼ (RE258362) (RJ258362)

Stealed Seal

Reputation score
I think you're right that it is not viewable in the gallery but I'm pretty sure you can always trigger it in game by doing the following: Max out your libido (white bar) so you dirty your pants, you should get a scene where the aunt finds them in the laundry. Then once you get past a certain progress point with the aunt talk to her at night and choose to go to bed with her, she should give you another prompt where answering yes gets you the toilet scene. You can trigger it every night from that point granted the aunt isn't already in the bathroom or shower.
I founded out... What you need to do is to trigger the "whited pants" event with Miyuki than every night if you talk to her to go to sleep with the white bar at 60 or higher you will trigger the toilet blow.
I think we have something similar for Rei and Yui. In facts I was able to unlock the bath scene with Rei where you unlock the scene when she found out you "fluffing with her pants (maybe it use high caution values).

Now I must search them.

Last edited:

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I read in a 4chan thread some time ago, a translator tried asking the devs for the script to translate it (apparently the same guy that translated flatchezz), but he got a reply that the devs were already planning an english translation. When will it come noone knows, makes me happy though, I hope they also translate the extra contents they are planning.

Stealed Seal

Reputation score
Ok guys.... I need help.
I can't find the way to trigger the event of Rei (the blond sister) go out of the shower and find you "fluffing" with her pants.... How do you trigger it?
And also, it is a similar event with Yui (the other sister)?

Since we have the bathroom blow event with the milf and the shower found out with Rei, giving you extra scene like the bathroom blow and the "goodnight paizuri" (I remember to have unlocked by luck) I'm thinking we have 3 mini event for each lady.

So, please.... someone can help me to figure out how unlock the shower found out and the other mini event with Yui?

BBYC

Reputation score
Ok guys.... I need help.
I can't find the way to trigger the event of Rei (the blond sister) go out of the shower and find you "fluffing" with her pants.... How do you trigger it?

Since we have the bathroom blow event with the milf and the shower found out with Rei, giving you extra scene like the bathroom blow and the "goodnight paizuri" (I remember to have unlocked by luck) I'm thinking we have 3 mini event for each lady.

So, please.... someone can help me to figure out how unlock the shower found out and the other mini event with Yui?
I only knew there was one scene with the aunt. So, there are other mini scenes with cousins too you're saying?

Stealed Seal

Reputation score
I only knew there was one scene with the aunt. So, there are other mini scenes with cousins too you're saying?
Well.... When I was playing with the 1.01 version of the game... I was found out one time "fluffing" with Rei's panties while she was in the shower (if I can remember clearly it was morning/afternoon/evening) and after that in the night I had a "goodnight" paizuri when I went sleep with her (but I can't remember how I unlocked that scene... I tried with many different EV levels but nothing.... Reading the poor english at the 20 EV event it seems that, in the normal progress of the story, she found you "fluffing" before reaching that event... so I'm still searching for that but I can't found out).

el_chivo

Reputation score
I'm getting a loading error for some sound effect files, I checked and noticed that the game is trying to load .ogg files, but the files in the se folder aren't that filetype, instead they're ".rpgmvo"
This didn't happen in the older version of the game I tried, and both use the same kind of se files. Any ideas why this is or how I can fix it?

update: I tried to fix it by decrypting the .rpgmvo file and placing the decrypted .ogg file in the se folder. It seemed fixed but the message came back later.

Last edited:

BlueFireNick

Reputation score
Ok guys.... I need help.

The Rei scene is automatic because it happens during the skipable prologue. I don't think it can be repeated later.

BBYC

Reputation score
New update is out guys!

Has anyone tried it out yet?

alekq

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Someone kind to post the patch?

Stealed Seal

Reputation score
Chinceta: On the fanza site it says that the v1.10 adds some contents.... From what I understood from Dojinotome's twitter and Ci-en previews it seems to be a couple of new HCGs (one with Shizuku -the candy shop girl-), maybe a new event and one new pixel animation.

BlueFireNick: Ah... *asking to myself* Where did I put my Idiot hat?

Last edited:

chincheta

Reputation score
Chinceta: On the fanza site it says that the v1.10 adds some contents.... From what I understood from Dojinotome's twitter and Ci-en previews it seems to be a couple of new HCGs (one with Shizuku -the candy shop girl-), maybe a new event and one new pixel animation.

BlueFireNick: Ah... *asking to myself* Where did I put my Idiot hat?
5 months only for that?...

Stealed Seal

Reputation score
5 months only for that?...
I didn't saw all but for what I understood the real numbers will be:
1(?) new event.
1(?) new pixel animation
5(?) or less new HCGs

And: (to break a Lance in favor of Dojinotome) the game was heavily bugged... Even now you find some bugs in the game... We don't know their routine or work schedule, or how much people they are neither....
So working on a game with few people, only one person on the CGs/pixel animations, having a job (and we already know how hellish can be working in Japan) and to fight with bugs 'cause their little time to process the files and working on new features.... I think if we will have a new event, one pixel animation, 5 or less CGs.... I'm ok with it.

SquirrelEggs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Has anyone had any luck finding the new stuff? I don't even know where to begin

SquirrelEggs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well looking at the Cien update, doesn't look like there is any events added. Just fixed some of the behavioral stuff on 15th events, Increased maximum libido and stamina, as well as added a button in the gallery to call the girls to a room.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yup, seems to just be a QoL update before the big update. I think the new CG, spite animation, etc will be released all at once.
One thing SquirrelEggs missed was there's now an usable item to skip mini-games called "課題免除証" though it seems to only work for Akari, Mizuki and Kagami.

altuser

Reputation score
One thing SquirrelEggs missed was there's now an usable item to skip mini-games called "課題免除証" though it seems to only work for Akari, Mizuki and Kagami.
That item is not new, that's the homework exemption pass to skip the homework minigames with the main heroines.

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Played a new game from the beginning, didn't see anything new , but the cap on libido and stamina is new for sure. I am yet to finish the game though.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Yup, seems to just be a QoL update before the big update. I think the new CG, spite animation, etc will be released all at once.
That item is not new, that's the homework exemption pass to skip the homework minigames with the main heroines.
To be precise, the new patch allow that item to be used to skip the 3 side girls' minigames.

The other things are already mentioned (300->1000 cap on stam/cum bar, and in gallery mode the option to call the girls over to a room)