What's new

RPG NTR Loli Shota [ DojinOtome ] [ドージンオトメ] AMAENBO - pampered boy - / あまえんぼ (RE258362) (RJ258362)

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Don´t worry. They used to change some stuff in their older games, until they got a huge backlash from their community about an older Acerola game, they apologized and made a true uncensor everything patch. Since then they only used gnomes for shotas and even that changed. Kagura games is probably right now the best ero translator you can choose. The only thing that sucks is that this translation will probably take a year or so.
Here is a quote from one of the Kagura devs on their discord about this game "removal on Steam doesn't mean removal in the R18 version ".
Cool, can't wait to see some uncensored sprites then, looking forward to it :)

ANTagonist

Reputation score
it's one of the 3 rare consumables. There's 2 way to get them :
1. a random chance to find one while fishing (doesn't seem to be affected by upgrades),
2. the secret shop, which unlock after finishing the sports woman's side-quest and is located at school, in the storage room during the night
Yo, hoping I haven't missed anything. Any other conditions for unlocking it? I've beaten the sidequest for the P.E. teacher but the dude isn't appearing. Was it a later addition in the game because I'm currently rocking up with 1.52. Thanks to you or anyone else that answers either way.

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yo, hoping I haven't missed anything. Any other conditions for unlocking it? I've beaten the sidequest for the P.E. teacher but the dude isn't appearing. Was it a later addition in the game because I'm currently rocking up with 1.52. Thanks to you or anyone else that answers either way.
He might not be appearing until much later in the game. To be honest, I'm not even sure if it's actually quest related or purely based on days.

ANTagonist

Reputation score
He might not be appearing until much later in the game. To be honest, I'm not even sure if it's actually quest related or purely based on days.
Yeah, as I found out he shows up around the 17th. At least that's when he appeared for me. I wonder how much has changed in 1.10 as opposed to 1.52. Know where I can find a changelog? I'd assume its in the thread somewhere but knowing me I'd overlook it by a mile. I mostly just wanna know if I have missed any additional skills like the toilet and bath attack skills. I suppose I could always wait for the Kagura translation to be sure but I'm having fun with the game as is. I do wonder if they'll translate the other Doujin Otome games, because that quiz one looks like fun.

Noh0One

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Okay how exactly do you do the "Clean the Dishes Mini Game" ?
Hold down the left mouse button to increase the meter, click the right mouse button to lock it (if you want). Much like the rest of the game.

What's happening is that there are three levels to the meter, also similar to elsewhere. Roughly the lowest third washes one "point" off a dish. The middle washes two points. The top washes three points. The goal is to end at exactly zero points. If you "overwash" the dish, it ends up broken. You get some money for each dish washed, and some bonus for washing all of them.

I typically just set the meter at two points and lock it with the right-click. If a dish shows up with an odd amount, right-click to unlock it and let it drop into the one point territory to remove one point, and get it into an even number. Then hold the left mouse button to put it back into the twos area and right-click to lock it there again. It's probably not as efficient as doing the same with the three/two area, but it's easier to see at a glance if the number remaining is even or odd.

Neriman

Reputation score
How do I progress past 60Favor with the Aunt ? Favor is at 60 and work progress is at 140 but I cant trigger the event. Only the toilet bj but it doesnt raise the favor cap.

Krais24

Lurker
Reputation score
hello, could someone tell me if the web anime-sharing.com is down or something?.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
hello, could someone tell me if the web anime-sharing.com is down or something?.
1. Yes, I can't access it either.
2. Why the hell are you asking here? It's completely irrelevant.

Krais24

Lurker
Reputation score
1. Yes, I can't access it either.
2. Why the hell are you asking here? It's completely irrelevant.
1. Thank you.
2. Well, I was going to see if there was new ver. of this game in anime-sharing.

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
1. Thank you.
2. Well, I was going to see if there was new ver. of this game in anime-sharing.
The latest version can be found here
The latest update was on the 28th of January still, but in the ci-en of the circle they are getting closer and closer to a big one.

Neriman

Reputation score
What is the ''brothers-cousins'' article in Ci-en about ? will they add more characters like the MC to join the fun ?

Lazyrick

Reputation score
What is the ''brothers-cousins'' article in Ci-en about ? will they add more characters like the MC to join the fun ?
sorry to disappoint, but that's just google translate being wonky. the article is about adding the ability to request stuff from your cousins/aunt, i.e. the main heroines. the pictures shown give an example of asking them to cosplay.

dayyim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
need some help about ending should i mix one girl and skip to ending and star new game + can i take all my skill and item or just play nomal and star end other girl one by one ?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You can do all three girls at same time, just don't unlock 3p or 4p because I believe that'll take priority.