What's new

RPG NTR Loli Shota [ DojinOtome ] [ドージンオトメ] AMAENBO - pampered boy - / あまえんぼ (RE258362) (RJ258362)

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ehhm, how do I enter endless mode again?
I thought I read something about this in this thread but cant find it anymore.

Guess it was playing through once and select new game but i does not give me any new options.
Any advice?

Magdragons

Reputation score
Ehhm, how do I enter endless mode again?
I thought I read something about this in this thread but cant find it anymore.

Guess it was playing through once and select new game but i does not give me any new options.
Any advice?
If you mean scene recollection then its the 3rd option after you beat the game, but if you acually mean endless mode then dev said it might be worked on in a future update.

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hoping for a translation, this game is really well made.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
How is this NTR? Or do you mean you play as the brat and go steal other people's girl? So it's a shota harem netori game? Since it's this group's game, that's almost certainly all it is but thought I asked. Shame, the sprites are pretty good.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Yeah, you fuck her while he's sleeping in the same room.

Novel idea for an ex mode: Play as the uncle trying to catch the little bastard in the act. When you do you punish him by showing him how a man does it. XD

Last edited:

zakuzaku116

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Isn't this more cheating than NTR? The brat isn't forcing a grown woman into doing things and she seems rather okay with it. Hell, all the women seem to be okay with it.

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Pretty good game If you are into the shota harem fetish, your uncle is pretty much there just as a mechanism/annoyance to add danger to the sexual acts.
Kinda cool mechanics.

Once you get your harem going the ammount of interaction between the girls is amazing (if they are in the same room and you start shit, they will at least comment on it, and in actual echi they might even join).

Kuripurin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Isn't this more cheating than NTR? The brat isn't forcing a grown woman into doing things and she seems rather okay with it. Hell, all the women seem to be okay with it.
Cheating is literally Netori. There are many type of NTR and it doesn't always have to be force.

For anyone that really like this game. I suggest try his other 2 games as well. They are also very well done and good sprite.

MyThoS

Reputation score
for dear everyone, can you help me to get a toilet scene? what should I do to get into the toilet that has heroin on 🐼🐼🐼

Bejartislost

Reputation score
Cheating is literally Netori. There are many type of NTR and it doesn't always have to be force.

For anyone that really like this game. I suggest try his other 2 games as well. They are also very well done and good sprite.
thats why i hate ntr, its a wide genre where things can go 0 to a 100 quick. i think better tags might help or not put a tag at all if the game is not ntr focused.

DankUta

Reputation score
Do you guys know how u can add requests to the game? I've seen a lot of requests being responded to in his last CI-EN post, and I'd like to ask some of mine as well (well, just being able to pull up the shirt while sleeping with someone like in the 1st day)

MyThoS

Reputation score
Do you guys know how u can add requests to the game? I've seen a lot of requests being responded to in his last CI-EN post, and I'd like to ask some of mine as well (well, just being able to pull up the shirt while sleeping with someone like in the 1st day)
it looks like you can send a message to the game developer in ci-en but you have to donate money to the developer so you can directly to the developer (such as Patreon) or you can also comment on the latest article made by the developer ( like you saying before ) ... and from there many are answered by the developer (tips comments there ... comments in English for developers to see)

Reid7

Reputation score
As far as requests go (other than the adding of those skills yet to be implemented) I would want the option to strip the girls completely during sex scenes instead of keeping their clothes on. Also maybe the ability to have sex in the shower room instead of only outside of it. Of course, I don't speak japanese so that's just wishful thinking. I do wonder what those donating to the creator or leaving comments on their official page are saying though.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
for dear everyone, can you help me to get a toilet scene? what should I do to get into the toilet that has heroin on 🐼🐼🐼
already mention in previous post......
You need to fish some kind of DVD movie (or u geting it by completing the 12 gatcha i forgot which 1)
stay "late" night (by clicking the bottom right)
click the TV to watch the dvd --> learn the skill

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
already mention in previous post......
You need to fish some kind of DVD movie (or u geting it by completing the 12 gatcha i forgot which 1)
stay "late" night (by clicking the bottom right)
click the TV to watch the dvd --> learn the skill
To clarify: DVD is for sex without bathing, video from fishing is for the toilet.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So, which one is the skill that let's you stay up late? I can't seem to find the answer in the thread.

Edit: Also can someone explain to me what the items do (the pencil, the knife, the soap)?

Last edited: