What's new

RPG NTR Loli Shota [ DojinOtome ] [ドージンオトメ] AMAENBO - pampered boy - / あまえんぼ (RE258362) (RJ258362)

el_chivo

Reputation score
Where do you find the Erotic Book I've seen mentioned on the thread? I haven't come across it in a couple of playthroughs.

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Where do you find the Erotic Book I've seen mentioned on the thread? I haven't come across it in a couple of playthroughs.
it's one of the 3 rare consumables. There's 2 way to get them :
1. a random chance to find one while fishing (doesn't seem to be affected by upgrades),
2. the secret shop, which unlock after finishing the sports woman's side-quest and is located at school, in the storage room during the night

el_chivo

Reputation score
Thank you, I've been to the secret shop before but didn't notice the Erotic Book. While on that subject, what's the difference between all the gift boxes you can find there?

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank you, I've been to the secret shop before but didn't notice the Erotic Book. While on that subject, what's the difference between all the gift boxes you can find there?
the certificate max out the girl's blue bar, the "glitter box" (google translate) max out the girl's pink bar (to the current cap).
the ero book raise suspicion if gifted, but can also instead give you exp points if you use it on yourself.

Stealed Seal

Reputation score
I don't know what happen, but every time i tried to play this game, its always crash.
The title screen is a mess, everything seems not working.
Did anybody got same problem like me? Can anybody help?

I used the 1.052 ver. from nyaa
Try to put your pc locale language to Japanese (to unlock the kanji's alphabet) and/or download the latest version of the game (the 1.10)

ramsia199

Reputation score
Try to put your pc locale language to Japanese (to unlock the kanji's alphabet) and/or download the latest version of the game (the 1.10)
I did set my pc to japanese and tried to download the newest version (the 1.10) but, its still the same

Reid7

Reputation score

Welp looks like we are getting a official translation.
Looks like it. Very nice. Though its odd that one of the sub heroines seems to be inserted in place of the actual main character... though thinking about it, that's probably done as a mask of sorts to avoid the game getting tossed out for having shota content. Hope the translation comes swiftly.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Oh dear you just "graduated university", what the actual fuck.
Can't have anything that eludes to underage sex, you know?
I can't recall how many high school themed VN I've played that became college themed. And when it has a middle schooler, who's clearly a middle schooler...she's just from a different school. And please ignore the 20 and 21 year old (originally 17 and 18) characters who say they can't drink because they are underage (when legal drinking age in JP is 20).

No worries though, usually Kagura is good about having a patch waiting that reverts not only characters and scenes but also story elements. Which is why I have no problem buying their translated games. That and no meme-translation.

BlueFireNick

Reputation score
Anyone else notice the strange clone here: ? Not sure if it's a parody, but it seems to be taking most of its inspiration from this game.

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Can't have anything that eludes to underage sex, you know?
I can't recall how many high school themed VN I've played that became college themed. And when it has a middle schooler, who's clearly a middle schooler...she's just from a different school. And please ignore the 20 and 21 year old (originally 17 and 18) characters who say they can't drink because they are underage (when legal drinking age in JP is 20).

No worries though, usually Kagura is good about having a patch waiting that reverts not only characters and scenes but also story elements. Which is why I have no problem buying their translated games. That and no meme-translation.
Considering I remember they changing actual artwork in a previous game (babysitting a neet, anyone remember that?), and I see absolutelly zero screenshots of the MC, I am actually worried.

Garif

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Considering I remember they changing actual artwork in a previous game (babysitting a neet, anyone remember that?), and I see absolutelly zero screenshots of the MC, I am actually worried.
Don´t worry. They used to change some stuff in their older games, until they got a huge backlash from their community about an older Acerola game, they apologized and made a true uncensor everything patch. Since then they only used gnomes for shotas and even that changed. Kagura games is probably right now the best ero translator you can choose. The only thing that sucks is that this translation will probably take a year or so.
Here is a quote from one of the Kagura devs on their discord about this game "removal on Steam doesn't mean removal in the R18 version ".

Last edited: