What's new

DoP Style RP beta sign up

CloudXDP

Lurker
Reputation score
[insert name here] Beta vers. By CloudXDP: system Info

STR: (Strenght) Used to determine Physical DMG in combat (Both given and taken)
INT: (Intelligence) Used to Determine Non physical dmg, also determines
ability to disarm traps.
AWE: (Awareness) Ability to recognize traps
SPD: (Speed) Determines attack order (Double speed gives you 2 attacks for the enemy's
1, triple gives you 3 etc.)
STA: (Stamina) USed to Determine Fatigue points [stax15] And determine HP Value
(STAx4)

50 points to distribute on whatever you like.

UPDATE: 5/4/10 Selection of ememies gender required now too, Just to make it fit in more with peoples tastes. Also, incase you where wondering, lesbien sex can impregnate, mostly for convienience to me more than anything else. If you do not choose an enemy gender, then I will automattically assume both.

DMG Calculator: Your Str - Enemy's Str/2= Base Dmg, then a Dice roll is used
to determine True DMG For EG.

Your STR = 17, Enemy's STR= 10
17-10/2= 17-5= 12 base dmg
roll of 1d6 determines true DMG. Roll of 1 gives -3, 2 gives -2, 3 gives -1,
4 gives +1, 5 gives +2 and 6 gives +3.
12 Base DMG. I roll a 4 get +1 and hit a total of 13 dmg.
Same applies to INT counters except replace All STR for INT.

If your Final DMG falls below or equal to 0, whether or not you will actually do
damage will be determined by a roll or 1d2 1=0 and 2=1
There is also a 1 in 20 chance of hitting a critical, which will double damage caused.

When you level up, each stat will grow from 1 point to 3 points depending on a roll of 1d3

Rape: Each enemy has a chance to rape your character. This is determined by a percentage
(Different enemies have different rape percentages, for example a tentacle will have
more chance to initiate rape then lets say, a goblin) If the enemy Attempts to rape you,
Your escape from the attempt will be determined by a roll, the enemy itself, and your speed
Depending on the enemy and your speed that will determine how much will need to be rolled
to escape. For Example, If you where about to be raped by a small tentacle. Which has a rape ability of 3,
and your Speed was 6, you would have to roll at least a 3 to escape. This is determined by a roll of 1d20
Meaning that the maximum you will ever have to roll is 20, 20= certain escape against anything.
If you manage to escape the initial attempt, you will cause an automatic 3 dmg before any combat and the enemy
will not try and rape you again. Only fight you.
If however you fail to escape the attempt the enemy will begin raping you. While being raped, you cannot attack
And lose 15 fatigue every turn (This is due to a turn being seperated by orgasms. If you do run out of fatigue
points and continue to be raped, you will not lose any more, it will just stay at 0)
Same rules apply to escaping post rape and pre rape, however, you will not get the 3
points of bonus damage for escaping post rape, combat will continue as normal. (Note you can accept the rape if you
want pregnancy or something)

Pregnacy: During every 5 turns of Rape, there is a 50% Chance of pregnancy if you character is female. Unless
Infertility is in effect, or you are already pregnant. you are are pregnant for 20 turns, combat or other,
however if the 20 turns run out during combat, the child will not be born until after combat. Birth of a child
causes lactation. (see below) After 10 turns Pregnancy Causes you to lose double the Fatigue you would usually lose.
Giving birth itself causes a loss of 20 fatigue and 3 health. This values halve everytime a child is born.

Lactation: Whilst your character is lactating (This can happen to males, but only by special events) Other than the
initial lactation (Just after child birth or activation of a secret event) every 5 turns(this can
also happen during combat) your breasts will fill Causing you to lose double fatigue, However
This can be an advantage as well. Every time your breasts fill, you have the choice either Get the milk out of you
and drink it right there right now (Used as food) Or create a glass of milk, if you have an empty bottle
with you, The milk will then stay with you until you use it (Used as a HP/FP potion). After you have emptied your
breasts 4 times, the lactation period will end. And you will not lactate unless you encounter an event or fall
pregnant again

Male rape: Instead of getting pregnant. Men Take damamage as well as losing fatigue during rape, 1point of HP
every turn.

Fatigue:
This determines how many actions you can take, as said previous. However, it also has an effect in combat.
If you run out of Fatigue points during combat, you will suffer 50% of the damage you deal. And if you are on the
map without any fatigue, you will have to rest before you can do anything else.

Items: There are a few different types of items that can be used and found.
Food: Restores HP/Fatigue Cannot be used in battle
Potions: Restored HP/Fatigue Useable in battle, but takes up 1 turn, and you are only allowed to use 5
every 15 turns and will take one turn to use.
Potions can also give other benefits such as Temparary infertility, Stat boosters, and other
effects.
Clothing: Different types of clothing boost or lowers speed. However can have other benefitial effects.
Weapons: Boosts Strength
Books: Boost Intelligence
Bags: Used for holding other equipment. Amount of equipment depends on bag.
Treasure: You may meet lost traders down in the dungeons you can buy equipment from, or you can bribe certain
enemys with it.

Other rolls:
Room Contains (1d10)
1-3 nothing
4-5 Treasure box
6-8 secret door
9 monster
10 Trap

Cheast contains(1d10)
1-4 Low value treasure
5-7 Medium value treasure
8-9 Hig value treasure
10 Trap

Trap consits of: (1 d 15)
Trap door 1-5
Closing walls trap 6-7
Monster 8-10
Harmless trap 11-13
Random trap (ie: something I make up at the top of my head) 14
Transforming trap (A Trap that will randomly change something about your character)

Transform will cause (1d9)
1-3 Gender Change (In case of hermaphrodites same as below)
4-5 genitailia addition (Hermaphrodite) or removal in the case of already hermaphrodites (1d2 1- female removal 2- male removal)
6-7 Species change (Can becom cat girl, cow girl, or other animal girl depending on how im feelin at the time.)
8- recovery of all the above (Or otherwise nothing)
9- Pregnany (Can happen to males)

I would also like to note, I have set all roll's up to be used on a random number generator to make things
easier for myself.

To make a character, Just Post your desired stats, name, gender, species
and any other info you think you may need. As well as a Description of your
character, or a picture if you wish. Dickgirls allowed, and any species allowed
as long as it is humanoid. Also post any questions, feedback or any other
things you wanna say about the above system. When you have posted your
character, I will PM the begging of your story to you asap, after that PM back your desired action, and so on. I do not wish to make this Forum based
until testing is complete and I, and everyone else is sure that It works,
and is enjoyable etc.

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: DoP Style RP beta sign up

Placeholder, plus a comment:

Currently constitution is pointless. Stamina has the same weight in calculating hp, but stamina can also set fatigue whereas constitution doesn't seem to have another use.

Edit: also, given how low fatigue will be (For characters who put an equal number of points into each stat it will be less than 30), fatigue damage is at an extremely high level, 2 turns of raping will completely knock out a typical characters fatigue and if you are pregnant you basically have no chance of not being fatigued. As such I would suggest either dividing fatigue loss by 5-10 or massively increasing the multiplier that sets base stamina from x3 to more than x10.

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Placehold, will do math when I'm not drunk

OP
CloudXDP

CloudXDP

Lurker
Reputation score

Placeholder, plus a comment:

Currently constitution is pointless. Stamina has the same weight in calculating hp, but stamina can also set fatigue whereas constitution doesn't seem to have another use.

Edit: also, given how low fatigue will be (For characters who put an equal number of points into each stat it will be less than 30), fatigue damage is at an extremely high level, 2 turns of raping will completely knock out a typical characters fatigue and if you are pregnant you basically have no chance of not being fatigued. As such I would suggest either dividing fatigue loss by 5-10 or massively increasing the multiplier that sets base stamina from x3 to more than x10.
Fatigue comment Noted and taken :p now is sta x15 and do you think I should
make STA only up your Fatigue and make CNS Up only HP. get rid of CNS completely, or make the HP stat more balanced on CNS?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Given that we have 50 points and there isn't much difference between the two unless you will have fortitude saves based on constitution or something to that effect I would say just make the two of them the same stat.

OP
CloudXDP

CloudXDP

Lurker
Reputation score

Done. CNS Is a goner. Maybe it'll reappear in a later release, if the initial release gets off the ground.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Interest placed here. I will wait for further information before I make my character.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Is it really bad if I put all my stats into sta;int;awe?

I am figuring on making a character of that sort.

OP
CloudXDP

CloudXDP

Lurker
Reputation score

Is it really bad if I put all my stats into sta;int;awe?

I am figuring on making a character of that sort.
Only if you hope that nothing attacks you physically... coz its gonna do alot of damage if you have no strength.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Name: Quetz
Race: half-elf/half cow-girl
Desciption: Quetz stands at 5'3" with shockingly lightning blue hair which sometimes even appears to glow with an inner light. Her combined genetic figure gives her a slightly lighter frame while at the same time dropping her with what seem to be almost exaggerated curves due to her cow-girl ancestry much to her annoyance. While she did manage to escape the cow-girl threat of constant lactation, she has an almost superstitious fear of any drug that she feels might awaken that dormant trait.

STR: 10
INT: 3
AWE: 3
SPD: 24
STA: 10

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Player: Diagasvesle
Name: Viviam Vanda
Race: Furry Fox.
Description: Viviam has a deep luscious coat of red gold fur. She stands at the height of 5"1" due to her being a fox. Viviam has a busty bosom that would make most women envy. Her figure is a voluptuous. Viviam is also quite cunning to get things she wants. She is also quite comfortable with just wearing her own fur.

Str: 5
Int: 20
Awe: 5
Spd: 7
Sta: 13

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

If you do make any official changes to how it works, can you edit it into the first post for our convenience? I just don't want to kinda half-as read the posts.

Or actually, if this is just for testing and we can remake our characters afterward, I guess it doesn't really matter

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Consider this my place holder for Aya again. Will work out a sheet tomorrow when I have the time to number crunch.

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

I am so jumping on this bandwagon =3

I think pregnancy rate might be a little bit high though - considering the average rape from Wraust's game lasted 4 turns that's a 100% pregnancy chance after every rape

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Well, it isn't 100% after four turns, more like 94%ish, but that does seem a bit high. Maybe the check should be done only once every few rounds or setting the pregnancy chance to being 5-10%.

OP
CloudXDP

CloudXDP

Lurker
Reputation score

If you do make any official changes to how it works, can you edit it into the first post for our convenience? I just don't want to kinda half-as read the posts.

Or actually, if this is just for testing and we can remake our characters afterward, I guess it doesn't really matter
I am Changing the first post as I go along as well as posting what I have chosen to change.

Also again to phoenix. You point has been taken. Pregnany check will only occur as of every 5 turns now.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hm. I think I'd like a piece of that rape-action.

Player: Rule 34
Name: Lia Grimoire
Race: Half-Elf
Description:
Lia has the normal build for a half-elf - slim for a human, but busty for an elf. Her blue eyes are somewhere between the elf's almond shape and the usual human eyes. Her facial features are rather fine, with high cheekbones and gently curved lips. Her hair is blonde and done in several braids. Her slender body, which stands at about 5'2", is usually covered by dark cloth, with fingerless studded leather gloves and thigh-high leather boots to give her some protection should she need it. Within her pants she hides a 8-inch girlcock - out of proportion on her small body. She has always tried to keept it hidden, ashamed of it's size.

Str: 8
Int: 10
Awe: 12
Spd: 11
Sta: 9

Reputation score

This looks awesome!!!

Name: Wendy
Race: Human
Description:
A very athletic girl, but she never pays attention to anything.

STR: 11
INT: 7
AWE: 2
SPD: 15
STA: 15

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Jo Crick
Human Female

Auburn hair almost always done up in a tail. Her most obvious feature is her bright amber eyes that shine as if they were themselves a source of light. 5'6 and thin but athletic and flexible.

Str. 4
Int. 16
Awe. 7
Spd. 10
Sta. 13