What's new

RPG RPG Maker Localization [ドライドリーム / Dry Dream] 淫魔王と失われた聖杯 / Succubus King and the Lost Grail (RJ291396, RE291396)

SaveTheData

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello! Thanks for stopping by.
Since my previous project, I've been working on Dry Dream's newest title:

淫魔と失われた聖杯
(Succubus King and the Lost Grail)
RJ291396_img_main.jpg

Gameplay Info

Main Themes/situations: Seduction, corruption, mind-breaking, reverse rape (and one rape scene mixed in), succubus

The story follows two characters, Emil and Alec. Emil is the former prince who is tasked with the extermination of monsters (that turn out to be succubi) in nearby areas. And Alec is the newly crowned King who struggles to run his country.

This game is a bit longer than their previous game, and the scenes are also longer.
The scenes/situations are primarily seduction and reverse rape - with mind-breaking.

The game jumps between the two of them, but you only control Emil. Emil is the one who fights succubi and is raped/mind-broken if he is defeated.
Alec's scenes involve him being seduced by the women who arrive in his country, one after the next, until he is completely corrupted.

The game uses standard RPG Maker controls, but no character names can be changed. If you want to do that, you could try playing around with Translator++ or something, but keep in mind both Emil and Alec have spoken lines.

Translation Info

I have finished translating the base game, but the developer is going to release (or may have already done so by the time I have posted this) a content update adding in a few CGs and text, and they've asked me to translate those parts, too.
Of course, once those are added, I will translate them, add them to the patch, and send the completed version off to the developer so they can upload it.

I will update this thread once the additional scenes have been added, and the moment the translation has been uploaded onto DLsite.

Update: The developer is currently holding onto the translation/patch files, and has been doing so for some time now. Unfortunately, there is little I can do to push them to release the update. I will keep this thread updated with any changes to the situation that may occur.

In the meantime, you can check out my site here to see the other things I have translated, as well as updates on what I'm working on:

Or follow me on

Thanks for reading! I hope to get this game to you guys as soon as possible.

Last edited:
OP
S

SaveTheData

Lurker
Reputation score
Quick update: The developer has stated on their Ci-en that they intend to release the content update for this game on the 15th of this month.
Once that has been released, I will translate the additional scenes it adds and send it all over to the developer so they can upload it to DLsite.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section to be locked due to a lack of gameplay information. Since this is the official translation of the game, it is considered a localization thread, and subject to game OP rules.

If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread unlocked. Please note that the actual game is already released; this thread is about the localization of the game, and so will be in the GUC section until the official translation is released, as the author is looking for feedback on his translation.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
So does the game come with an English version now or no? It's unclear if you're saying you translated the game already and are working on the extra content of the patch or if you are waiting for the patch to come out to submit the entire translation. Your site says you're awaiting upload but that's been there for weeks.

Last edited:

ghasT_T

Reputation score
I've heard nothing from here or from the creator's Ci-en mentioning the translation status. An update would be nice.

ghasT_T

Reputation score
UPDATE: After asking the dev on his CI-EN, he very politely informed me that he does have the translation files, but as he's currently pushing out multiple other works, he's planning on going through the process of uploading them as soon as his next work comes out.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Man if only there was some sort of forum you could post your translation to :unsure:

OP
S

SaveTheData

Lurker
Reputation score
Sorry about the radio-silence, I never got any alerts show up so I didn't notice there had been any new posts >_<

Three months later and I finally have an update on the release date for this English patch.
I would like to apologize for the rather extensive delay.

Dry Dream has announced on their Ci-en page that the English patch will be released in the middle of this month:

I'll update this page, as well as Bad End Story's page, once the updates/patches have been officially released!

OP
S

SaveTheData

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm afraid so.
While the developer did mention before that they were going to release the
patch some time last month... that was last month, so... -_-

I'm really sorry for the delay.

OP
S

SaveTheData

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello! Sorry for the late response.
Honestly... had I not been able to contact the developer I would have just thrown the files up on an upload site.
But, because I've already handed the files off to the developer and they've stated they will use them, I really shouldn't betray that intention.

Moreover, it can potentially put my DLsite account at risk, and I have a LOT of hentai on there.
So, yeah, I'm really sorry, but I can't post them up here.

ghasT_T

Reputation score
Hello! Sorry for the late response.
Honestly... had I not been able to contact the developer I would have just thrown the files up on an upload site.
But, because I've already handed the files off to the developer and they've stated they will use them, I really shouldn't betray that intention.

Moreover, it can potentially put my DLsite account at risk, and I have a LOT of hentai on there.
So, yeah, I'm really sorry, but I can't post them up here.

Really shitty that nothing can be done. Moreover, I believe the dev is deciding to use DLsite Translation instead, for some reason.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Really shitty that nothing can be done. Moreover, I believe the dev is deciding to use DLsite Translation instead, for some reason.
DLsite translation takes forever for RPGs and usually it never happens at all. usually DLsite only translate things with a small amount of text, like action games. It would not be wise to wait for an official translation.

OP
S

SaveTheData

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello, sorry for the late response.
Had the developer uploaded the patch/translation, I would have updated this thread.

I am uncertain which of the previous posts led you to believe the patch/translation had been uploaded, but the situation in regards to its release has not changed.

The developer is holding onto the patch/translation files and it is up to them to release it.
Considering how long it has been, it's likely they really are holding out for a DLsite official translation.

DLsite translation takes forever for RPGs and usually it never happens at all. usually DLsite only translate things with a small amount of text, like action games. It would not be wise to wait for an official translation.
I agree wholeheartedly. Plus, DLsite seems to be weirdly focusing on audio/vocal products now, too.
I plan on poking the developer again soon to see if I can get them to release the patches for the two games I did for them -- or, at the very least, find out if DLsite is actually going to translate them.