What's new

RPG [ Pyramid house] [ ピラミッドハウス ] DOREI QUEST RE108120 RJ108120

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: DOREI QUEST

with new girl, port to 4th town go SW island View attachment 13046

i think is View attachment 13047, south of 9th town
thanks now i got the flying ship and went to the new dungeon got the key and went to the first castle and got the chests there too and went to the prison inside the castle and there`s nothing, now where is the last girl? thanks in advance

Dirtyxmind

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello all!

I just got the 'BAD END' and the 'Harem END' for this game...
I managed to get all 8 girls... but i am still missing the first 3 H-Events for Ruida(ルイーダ)... I added a pic of my gallery...

Could someone help me with this, please?

Thank you for your kind attention!

Attachments

search_dot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello all!

I managed to get all 8 girls... but i am still missing the first 3 H-Events for Ruida(ルイーダ)... I added a pic of my gallery...

If you're asking about what I think you're asking about; then it's pretty simple.

At the beginning of the game when she's the one behind the counter at the...um...underground slave camp? Anyway, right at the start of the game if you talk to her and pick the third option, I think you'll ask her for a reward for all your hard work. You'll get a scene here. Come back when you've captured your first person and ask her again (third option) and she'll give you the second scene. Repeat with every new capture until she betrays you. Her replacement seems to only react to the third option by saying something along the lines of "Stop being stupid and get back to work".

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thanks now i got the flying ship and went to the new dungeon got the key and went to the first castle and got the chests there too and went to the prison inside the castle and there`s nothing, now where is the last girl? thanks in advance
used mirror (item from first castle [5th town]) to last castle king, then new dungeon will pop

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

used mirror (item from first castle [5th town]) to last castle king, then new dungeon will pop
thank you very much!! i`ve beaten the new girl but for some reason i`m stuck with the last girl i got, i think i got to an island with just an old man and confirmed something. do you know how to put her out of the party?

search_dot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thank you very much!! i`ve beaten the new girl but for some reason i`m stuck with the last girl i got, i think i got to an island with just an old man and confirmed something. do you know how to put her out of the party?
My condolences, dude. You just got married! That old man weds you to whoever you want giving you some kind of power boost (I think stats x2?) but the one rule is that you can never cheat on her; ie: change your party partner.

I haven't done that, so I don't know if there's a way to reverse it; but my guess would be no, by what he said. Another reason for thinking you can't is that you can only get to him by airship, which by the time you get, you don't need a specific party member with you to complete the game anymore. (ie marrying won't lock the game from being finished)

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

My condolences, dude. You just got married! That old man weds you to whoever you want giving you some kind of power boost (I think stats x2?) but the one rule is that you can never cheat on her; ie: change your party partner.

I haven't done that, so I don't know if there's a way to reverse it; but my guess would be no, by what he said. Another reason for thinking you can't is that you can only get to him by airship, which by the time you get, you don't need a specific party member with you to complete the game anymore. (ie marrying won't lock the game from being finished)
oh i see but really thank you very much for the answer

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

7th girl collected. :D let c what happened now. i thought i have use her to open the last castle door. but its already opened. talk with the king single and with party. :confused:

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hello all!

i have all those sense. i can share my saves if you want. can you share yours?

Attachments

Dirtyxmind

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you're asking about what I think you're asking about; then it's pretty simple.

At the beginning of the game when she's the one behind the counter at the...um...underground slave camp? Anyway, right at the start of the game if you talk to her and pick the third option, I think you'll ask her for a reward for all your hard work. You'll get a scene here. Come back when you've captured your first person and ask her again (third option) and she'll give you the second scene. Repeat with every new capture until she betrays you. Her replacement seems to only react to the third option by saying something along the lines of "Stop being stupid and get back to work".
Thank you a lot! That worked just fine :)
Now i have all CGs ;)

i have all those sense. i can share my saves if you want. can you share yours?
Well, here is my best save with a 2nd Lap, just before getting the Ship, and CG 100%

Attachments

Last edited:

Zygarde

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could anyone reupload this game, since the MediaFire link is down? Thanks.

Kurogane

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

could anyone post a link for ver 1.04 pls, i can only find 1.00 for download