What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR Loli [dorgel] スフィリアの使い魔 / Sphilia's Familiar (RE269667) (RJ234605)

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Surprised no one made a post about this game yet, but oh well :/ LOLI IS CONTAINED AS ALWAYS ;)

Edit: picture deleted, don't wanna violate ^^^

JP dlsite:
EN dlsite:

Gist of the story(dlsite English description):
A NEET (unemployed guy) in the modern society is reborn into an alternate world
summoned by a magical girl. He becomes a cruel-minded familiar spirit and
goes all the way in this erotic fantasy RPG.

Nearly ignoring their objective to prevent the demon lord from the revival,
he bangs down the magical girl who is his mistress and even executive villainesses...

Thus, he will know the truth behind his summoning.

Gameplay AND controls : Regular RPG Maker controls and battles, there's two corruption systems, one being meat slave meter and other is corruption meter. There's a third meter that shows the limit of how much you can rise the two meters, and bad end if you go pass that limit. Battle system is your typical harass battles that'll grant boosts to your heroine, with a learning probability involved to get new harassment. Every boss you defeat will give you a skill for your male character, and all it does is their special skills that they use when you fight them. Multi ending depends on your decisions you make in game, not sure if the two meters will play a role in it or not.

Tags: Romance, Nonhuman/Monster girl, Jealousy, Cuckoldry, Pervert, and last but not least in all my posts, LOLI

Last edited:

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
There was a thread for this game, but it got deleted because the OP didn't have enough info.

blerghit

Reputation score
Progress seems to be mainly talk to people with speech bubbles, slay some enemies on worldmap, talk again, then go to dungeon and beat boss.
But with the volcano eruption town im stuck, saved some girl from house, what now?
edit also how to get H-events, got the RoL's and from winning the 2 bosses until this point, also peeking through hole in bath and sleeping in bed few times+ you can whore out the magical girl in prison if you steal the apples and shes lewd enough

edit2 going back and forth few times, bath village had the loli water demon, going in from behind and talking to her allowed progress.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
There really has to be something more to this title's gameplay that you can write about OP. A single sentence isn't enough even for an rpg clone.

Edit: Much better.

Last edited:

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
i can't understand one thing, how this game have ntr?
MC are summoned into a magical world by this girl and that girl can be corrupted/fucked by others? only this?

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
i can't understand one thing, how this game have ntr?
MC are summoned into a magical world by this girl and that girl can be corrupted/fucked by others? only this?
I guess that's sufficed reasoning for ntr, didn't put the tag there before so admin probably did.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I guess that's sufficed reasoning for ntr, didn't put the tag there before so admin probably did.
no it's not.
but it's a normal mistake btw, some fetish is really too similar but with strong core difference (cheating/netorare/netori/netorase for exemple)
if the girl gain corruption point from general harrassament, monster encounter and general trivial event is banal cheating, if there is someone that actively corrupt the girl in order to steal them from mc is ntr. if mc seduce and fuck every girl (expecially the wife type) is netori etcc...

well, i assume i need to try this game and see what kind of ntr it's really his.

Loranzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Dlsite page says there's a 2.0 version planned that will expand on NTR, but no idea when that will come out.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Dlsite page says there's a 2.0 version planned that will expand on NTR, but no idea when that will come out.
Just went to check the blog, believe they said it'll take 2 months of time in pic and back in 11/25 it was 50% done, so we can expect late December or early January.

easy85

Reputation score
no it's not.
but it's a normal mistake btw, some fetish is really too similar but with strong core difference (cheating/netorare/netori/netorase for exemple)
if the girl gain corruption point from general harrassament, monster encounter and general trivial event is banal cheating, if there is someone that actively corrupt the girl in order to steal them from mc is ntr. if mc seduce and fuck every girl (expecially the wife type) is netori etcc...

well, i assume i need to try this game and see what kind of ntr it's really his.
MC is a scumbag. He fucks her freely, uses her as get-out-of-jail card and later you can make her wear underwear in the middle of the town or make her work in brothel. You can strip and grope her in the middle of a fight with monsters and when her HP reaches zero you have an option to fuck her... together with monsters. I played it in japanese so I have no idea why she agrees to do it - if it's a corruption or she does that because she needs MC's power. She has 3 different sex stats but I have no idea what they do. I assume one is "love" for MC, second is "corruption" and third - no clue. Raising one of them unlocks new scenes with MC and she cheats if another one is too high.
When she cheats you get a game over (soft - you get game over screen but continue to play).

btw. if anybody knows how to cross the water after Ice Cave - let me know in this thread. I'm stuck there.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
She has 3 different sex stats but I have no idea what they do. I assume one is "love" for MC, second is "corruption" and third - no clue. Raising one of them unlocks new scenes with MC and she cheats if another one is too high.
Above description ^^^ and are you talking about the water temple?

asd^2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do you enter the ice town? Thanks in advance.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Yeah, judging from the description and info on the MC, the "NTR" in this one seems dubious. At most it's gonna be netorase. Guess we'll see, if there are enough fat ugly pieces of shits or monsters fucking the girl, without the MC being involved, than I'll bite. If the MC gets involved than it'll just be the worst kind of wish-fulfillment and I can't stomach that.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
How do you enter the ice town? Thanks in advance.
Go back to first town, assuming you've already got the waterway key(forest 1), go on the boat and ride it down. Open the door and go down the stairs. Interact with the statue and get back to town. Now you need at least 200%(Might be 100%, but was at 200%) of your corruption bar and go to the hobo house right of town. H-scene procs and he runs out of the house. Go back to the statue and he'll give you a rainbow stone. Back to boss and use the rainbow stone to create a bridge.

Edit: Just finished the game, missing a lot of h-scenes for the pc but here's the save at throne room. (change the name back to .rvdata2)

Attachments

Last edited:

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
MC is a scumbag. He fucks her freely, uses her as get-out-of-jail card and later you can make her wear underwear in the middle of the town or make her work in brothel. You can strip and grope her in the middle of a fight with monsters and when her HP reaches zero you have an option to fuck her... together with monsters. I played it in japanese so I have no idea why she agrees to do it - if it's a corruption or she does that because she needs MC's power. She has 3 different sex stats but I have no idea what they do. I assume one is "love" for MC, second is "corruption" and third - no clue. Raising one of them unlocks new scenes with MC and she cheats if another one is too high.
When she cheats you get a game over (soft - you get game over screen but continue to play).
thx for the description. so this is absolutely netorase and not ntr at all. ok, glad to know it.

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i'm stuck in the town on fire, i can't understand what to do

agraypist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
jeez. Try as I might I CANNOT find a way to get the hobo scene (which i assume is what allows you to go to ice village) Guess my game is broken.. I can't even get the jail scene...brothel scene. I have tried high stats ...low stats...no dice.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
jeez. Try as I might I CANNOT find a way to get the hobo scene (which i assume is what allows you to go to ice village) Guess my game is broken.. I can't even get the jail scene...brothel scene. I have tried high stats ...low stats...no dice.
Oh crap my bad :eek:, i forgot to include that you need to be wearing the slave dress that you got in the desert district. Go back to the slave center and go the slave trader in the right and then just look around and follow the text bubbles then you should be fine.