What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR Loli [dorgel] スフィリアの使い魔 / Sphilia's Familiar (RE269667) (RJ234605)

agraypist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh crap my bad :eek:, i forgot to include that you need to be wearing the slave dress that you got in the desert district. Go back to the slave center and go the slave trader in the right and then just look around and follow the text bubbles then you should be fine.
issue with that is I cannot get her to wear it.

blerghit

Reputation score
anyone know what you can do with the girl at night in desert city? if you dont have sex when sleeping and over 200%(?) lewd she will wake up and you can go around playing as her. didnt find any scenes though.
edit nvm you need to complete both events before you can do stufff at night

edit again: Does anyone know what you need to be able to choose the first option before last battle?

Last edited:

Nastro123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
And I do not understand how to go through the bushes after the volcano:cry:

Kain

Reputation score
Go back to second town talk with guy in field he give you item you can also go back to forest are to pick up key from there too

Kain

Reputation score
I definitely bought it because it's a unique game but I have no clue how to get the new scenes ;)
I also did tried to figure but got it
1 finish game get ending
2 NEW Game get everything till desert city
3 Be late to save sphilia after you sold her out for auction
4 now go to deser city inn and talk with lady there you can need to go to fat guy mansion and move bookcase but you cant open it yet (unless done pyramid)
5 new option in debug allow you to tp to boss in pyramid defeat her take key from throne open door in mansion check orb
6 talk with lady again now you unlocked ntr route first when you sleep in any of 4 first cities and pick second option to fuck with sphilia you can see first scene for each of general all 4 cities work that
7 everytime when you sleep in deser city you need to sleep then pick not to have sex then pick second option to not use sphilia and bam NEW option to walk by yourself in desert city now go to mansion depening on how many ntr scenes you watched you have more option on stairs to see general
8 after seeing all scenes go to demon castle and see new ending
I wish there would be more scenes and i bought game too since its on sale and i wish for author to do more updates or do another one .
For me this guy could make a paid dlc for this game and i would buy it for sure .

Last edited:

agraypist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I also did tried to figure but got it
1 finish game get ending
2 NEW Game get everything till desert city
3 Be late to save sphilia after you sold her out for auction
4 now go to deser city inn and talk with lady there you can need to go to fat guy mansion and move bookcase but you cant open it yet (unless done pyramid)
5 new option in debug allow you to tp to boss in pyramid defeat her take key from throne open door in mansion check orb
6 talk with lady again now you unlocked ntr route first when you sleep in any of 4 first cities and pick second option to fuck with sphilia you can see first scene for each of general all 4 cities work that
7 everytime when you sleep in deser city you need to sleep then pick not to have sex then pick second option to not use sphilia and bam NEW option to walk by yourself in desert city now go to mansion depening on how many ntr scenes you watched you have more option on stairs to see general
8 after seeing all scenes go to demon castle and see new ending
I wish there would be more scenes and i bought game too since its on sale and i wish for author to do more updates or do another one .
For me this guy could make a paid dlc for this game and i would buy it for sure .
Yea i'd love to do all this...if my game wouldn't bug out at the town being on fire and being UNABLE to find the water demon goddess chick. I know full well she's supposed to be in the bath house but she just won't spawn.

blerghit

Reputation score
You tried entering from the back of the bath? and after talking with everyone in burning town and saving the girl from the house?

jemand69

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Stuck at Volcano eruption:
The water Demon is chilling in the bathhouse. You need to go back around the building and enter the women's section directly (Terrible security by the way). Her rain will put out all the fires and you can go to the volcano through the city.

Stuck at Reeds:
Talk to the farmer in the second city, he will ask you for fertilizer made out of blue slimes (as far as i can tell). Go to the tower and kill a few of them with ice spells from the girl. give the slimes to the farmer and talk to him twice, he will give you a sickle.

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think i'm encoutering some bug, already do everything at volcano and whenever go to the hot spring find the water gurl

can anyone give the save after this? or i can skip this with debug mode?

agraypist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You tried entering from the back of the bath? and after talking with everyone in burning town and saving the girl from the house?
yes sir. It seems i'm not the only one with this bug now. Referring to post above this one.

agraypist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think i'm encoutering some bug, already do everything at volcano and whenever go to the hot spring find the water gurl

can anyone give the save after this? or i can skip this with debug mode?
I haven't been able to do anything at all even in the debug mode. game is currently broken for us mate :/. we did something wrong ...perhaps we went in the back bath before we were supposed to...we've jumped ahead of time and caused a paradox Marty!!!

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I haven't been able to do anything at all even in the debug mode. game is currently broken for us mate :/. we did something wrong ...perhaps we went in the back bath before we were supposed to...we've jumped ahead of time and caused a paradox Marty!!!
yea in the end i delete the entire game and re-extract again then play from the beginning and it worked. At last i can se the 2.0 content lol

NeoSasuke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
where the water Boss was in the water temple there is a creature that you can talk try this maybe thats the missing one and a blue creature in the first forest near teleport Crystal if you havend (syr bad english)^^

agraypist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
where the water Boss was in the water temple there is a creature that you can talk try this maybe thats the missing one and a blue creature in the first forest near teleport Crystal if you havend (syr bad english)^^
I tried everything I could to get her to appear at the steam bath. Sadly nothing worked. I tried IC_21's method of deleting game and restarting and it worked fine.

michaelman90

Demon Girl
Reputation score
What do you do with the sooty jewel you get from the guy at the volcano? Where do you get the lubricant for the gate in the first town after getting the key?

Edit: You apparently clean the jewel in the first town and get an item to sell for money. Still can't find the lubricant. I remember there being a statue puzzle in the pyramid that was missing a statue, did it have something to do with that?

Edit 2: Ended up just downloading the save, beating the game, and running into the same problem of water boss not spawning in hot spring. Did you guys play the game completely from the start or use some kind of save? Can anyone who got past that part share a save at the start of desert town?

Last edited:

GloriousCake

Lurker
Reputation score
The game crashes for me when I kill the 10th mushroom in the beginning - any suggestions as to why? If I get back into the town quick enough it doesn't crash, but it will as soon as I go back out.
I've tried re-installing the game and the RTP, locale set to Japanese. I tried a few other games on the same engine with no issues.

moblizgunner

Reputation score
Go back to first town, assuming you've already got the waterway key(forest 1), go on the boat and ride it down. Open the door and go down the stairs. Interact with the statue and get back to town. Now you need at least 200%(Might be 100%, but was at 200%) of your corruption bar and go to the hobo house right of town. H-scene procs and he runs out of the house. Go back to the statue and he'll give you a rainbow stone. Back to boss and use the rainbow stone to create a bridge.

Edit: Just finished the game, missing a lot of h-scenes for the pc but here's the save at throne room. (change the name back to .rvdata2)
I'm stuck on this part. I got the key from the forest but I'm not able to open the door with it.