What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR Loli [dorgel] スフィリアの使い魔 / Sphilia's Familiar (RE269667) (RJ234605)

tpogs

Reputation score
I'm stuck on this part. I got the key from the forest but I'm not able to open the door with it.
Not the door to the mansion. Go into the Soldiers area and exit via the other door. Take the boat under the bridge and follow the river.

moblizgunner

Reputation score
Not the door to the mansion. Go into the Soldiers area and exit via the other door. Take the boat under the bridge and follow the river.
The door in the river is the one I'm trying to open. I just get a box of dialogue from the girl and it won't let me open it.

tpogs

Reputation score
The door in the river is the one I'm trying to open. I just get a box of dialogue from the girl and it won't let me open it.
Uhh, I dunno then. Did you find the guy in the ice cave for the Nun?

moblizgunner

Reputation score
Uhh, I dunno then. Did you find the guy in the ice cave for the Nun?
Oops turns out that was actually it. Totally missed the whole thing with the Nun. Thanks for the help! Finally beat the game and now I'm on a second playthrough and running into the same issue with the water girl as the guys earlier in this thread.

Edit: Managed to finish the NTR route using an older save I made. Now I'm just missing the 2 CGs after the good ending in the gallery (I think they're the threesome CGs with the generals?) and have no clue how to get them.

Last edited:

MrMarroc

Reputation score
I'm stuck on this part. I got the key from the forest but I'm not able to open the door with it.
I believe the option to open the gate only activates when you are at that part of the game. Trying to open the gate beforehand doesnt allow you to, regardless of whether you have key or not. For the H scene with hobo, IIRC you need 150-250 Corrupt bar. Choose first option.

And as far as I can tell, the final game option depends on how Sphillia feels about MC? I completed all sex scenes between the two of them, and the first option unlocked, but the second option unlocked otherwise? Can anyone confirm this one for me, just to be sure?

bored4board

Reputation score
I got the first ending option when her sexual stats were all very low. So dont harass her or sexually use her TOO much or u wont get the good ending

bunny

Reputation score
ok I must be dumb, but where is the bath house? I know it's in the second town, but I still can't find it.

bunny

Reputation score
And there it is. Seemed like any ol exit out of town. Thanks evil.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Seems like the big 2.0 update with the ntr came out a while back. Dunno if you guys know about it.

Kain

Reputation score
Interesting dlsite is translating this , and if it sells well dev want to add thank you update with a bit more content before moving to new game. But still he need to wait for translation before adding anything.

ell_123

Lurker
Reputation score
Interesting dlsite is translating this , and if it sells well dev want to add thank you update with a bit more content before moving to new game. But still he need to wait for translation before adding anything.
How do you find out what games dlsite is translating?

Kain

Reputation score
Author blog his own comments i mean its even in english

"Thank You For Playing, And We Appreciate Your Kind Suggestion! We Will Consider What You Encouraged.
Oh, By The Way, We Decided To Release English Edition Of This Game From DLsite English! The Release Date Is Not Set Yet But Professional Translators Are Translating Now It! So We Can Not Change Anything In This Game Immediately, But We Wish We Could Improve The Game All The Time.
Anyway, We Appreciate Your Support, We Are Glad To Get The Word Of You! "

Last edited:

blerghit

Reputation score
Im kind of sad that i bought the japp version week ago, but the content was worth it. (especially for NTR fans)
Maybe ill just get the eng ver from the usual.

blerghit

Reputation score
How do you access the gallery? I'm dumb.
Go to sphilias house basement, use the magic thingy to go back to your world, check PC. also has internet shop for buying guns and some consumables