What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR Loli [dorgel] スフィリアの使い魔 / Sphilia's Familiar (RE269667) (RJ234605)

Nepko-

Reputation score
Any full gallery save?
Seems like the one here doesn't have everything, and the one in dldb isn't updated to 2.0.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
6 months later no update on the translation :cry: if it turns out really bad like the DLsite ones sometimes do I'm gonna be sad.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
6 months later no update on the translation :cry: if it turns out really bad like the DLsite ones sometimes do I'm gonna be sad.
Hopefully someone like kagura games picks it up, but many games go untranslated.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hopefully someone like kagura games picks it up, but many games go untranslated.
yeah..
well guys, positive thinking: at least we have some translated games, while not long ago we had literally none. it's obviously an upgrade after all.

Made Oh

Reputation score
Translation (Using machine):

HappyLegumi

Reputation score
Stuck at Volcano eruption:
The water Demon is chilling in the bathhouse. You need to go back around the building and enter the women's section directly (Terrible security by the way). Her rain will put out all the fires and you can go to the volcano through the city.

Stuck at Reeds:
Talk to the farmer in the second city, he will ask you for fertilizer made out of blue slimes (as far as i can tell). Go to the tower and kill a few of them with ice spells from the girl. give the slimes to the farmer and talk to him twice, he will give you a sickle.
Still stuck at the Reeds. I've already given the farmer the fertilizer, but he only gave me something else. I tried talking to him again but he keeps repeating something about after finishing farming, it's nice to go to the hot spring. No sickle.
Help?

blerghit

Reputation score
Have you met the water element demonloli at the bath?(sneak into the womens side from the backdoor)
sorry if thats no help, been a while since i played this.

HappyLegumi

Reputation score
Yep, done that. I've went and saved the guard girl as well, so now I'm sort of just stuck.

I've even redownloaded and extracted the game again, still no go. Am I missing something?

Last edited:

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The official English version is out

blerghit

Reputation score
"Thank you sincerely for supporting DLsite.
This email has been sent to those who have purchased:
""RE234605"".

We will soon release a DLsite Official Translation for the above product.
As a sign of goodwill we will make the translated version obtainable free of charge for all customers who purchased it prior to the translation's release. (With a 100% OFF Coupon exclusively for the translated version.) YAY!

MrMarroc

Reputation score
Whats new with 2.0? Other than an official english version at least.
Also, that coupon for the 100% off English version is already out. Just got my copy ;)

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Whats new with 2.0? Other than an official english version at least.
Also, that coupon for the 100% off English version is already out. Just got my copy ;)
2.0 was the NTR update, it came out like a year ago now. I think Nelthrys is confusing it for the translation which is showing under new releases on DLsite?

kenjifire1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
DL Site translation any good? I was hoping Kagura would pick this game up, rather buy it from them.

MrMarroc

Reputation score
DL Site translation any good? I was hoping Kagura would pick this game up, rather buy it from them.
Havent given it a spin yet honestly, and probably wont be able to get to it for a few days. I havent ever had an issue with previous DLsite translations however, and I would like to hope some of the money I give to DLsite makes its way back to the devs.

blerghit

Reputation score
Is there a complete walkthrough for this?
Its pretty simple, especially now its in english.
Talk to people with quests(mostly kill x amount of Y enemies, or go to Z place.), unlock way to next zone, do more quests, and so on.

The english seems mostly okay, but maybe not native-english speaker translated it., since the word choices or grammar feels a little off, but better than machine translation.

PS: the game occasionally crashes on battle start or zone change. Save often.

Last edited:
Reputation score
Tried the game yesterday, the english translation is pretty good and the game works with save files from the japanese version ;-)
What I hate about this game is how short lewd scenes are and they're basically only one cg + a cuming variant of it.

blerghit

Reputation score
BTW im making a sort of walkthrough, and with the english version i realised theres no need to grind for money ever after reaching desert, you can make 7times profit by selling asgard water to the bazaar.

Edit: heres the simple walkthrough
PPS: remember that you can purify sex stats at the last church to get the "true" end, that allows you to unlock all sex scenes except unseen endings
ppps: if you want the NTR route, leave a save right after the failed slave rescue event, load it after completing the game and go visit basement, and talk to woman at inn. then, after beating 4th elite four, take key from her throne, visit the locked door and after scene, sleep at desert, dont have sex, as sphilia go to basement few times, then go 1st town, have sex, then to 2nd town and have sex, etc. then visit deser town, talk to the woman in inn, sleep and sneak into the basement.

Attachments

Last edited: