What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Happy Pink] ドすけべチャットレディ千里ちゃん/Sudoku Chat Ready Chisato (RJ237297)

Status
Not open for further replies.

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
RJ237297_ana_img_main.jpg
The new rpg game from happypink has been officially announced on dL I've tried the trial and its pretty decent the cg is pretty good too.

The story is about a cam girl that needs to gain money to pay off her family debt.
The play-style is different from is previous games but its still in rpg maker so the controls are still the same.

Heres the link to DL:

Heres the trial:

Genre

ATTENTION: Potential of having LOLI for the little sister but theres no tag about it in DL

Last edited:

Rimjacker

Reputation score
The trial version seems to have a fellatio scene in its files and another scene with the mother, but I can't seem to find out how to access them ingame. Even after using a save editor to pay all the debts so far and buy all the equipment... I'm getting into this too much, it's only a trial version so far but it's so good!

Attachments

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The trial version seems to have a fellatio scene in its files and another scene with the mother, but I can't seem to find out how to access them ingame. Even after using a save editor to pay all the debts so far and buy all the equipment... I'm getting into this too much, it's only a trial version so far but it's so good!
Happy Pink might be slow but quality is always assured.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There seems to be a good deal of rng here. I played through 3 times and got 3 overall different results. Also from what I can tell, paying off debt may actually skip scenes with mother/sister rather than pay them but not tested.

1st: Unlocked masturbation (day 7), neko petting pantyshots and sitting pantyshots
2nd: Unlocked spying at park and both pantyshots.
3rd: Unlocked masturbation (day 6), spying at park (day 7), imitating handjobs on webcam (this one might just be rng though) and of course the pantyshots.

It seems getting ideas at school and listening to feedback helps. But I still think getting ideas from mail is rng. I had 12 mail one day and after messing up, reloaded save for that day and all 12 mail had different content. I also don't know what the begging does either, I know one has chance of scoring donations but not quite sure what the others do.

Rimjacker

Reputation score
There seems to be a good deal of rng here. I played through 3 times and got 3 overall different results. Also from what I can tell, paying off debt may actually skip scenes with mother/sister rather than pay them but not tested.

1st: Unlocked masturbation (day 7), neko petting pantyshots and sitting pantyshots
2nd: Unlocked spying at park and both pantyshots.
3rd: Unlocked masturbation (day 6), spying at park (day 7), imitating handjobs on webcam (this one might just be rng though) and of course the pantyshots.

It seems getting ideas at school and listening to feedback helps. But I still think getting ideas from mail is rng. I had 12 mail one day and after messing up, reloaded save for that day and all 12 mail had different content. I also don't know what the begging does either, I know one has chance of scoring donations but not quite sure what the others do.
Yeah. Prior to me posting I did a playthrough roughly four times and got the pantyshots and masturbation, but the mail does seem to have a good amount of RNG. The begging helps to attract more people and/or money, but I think you need the chat to have a build up of influence in order to be successful. If only I could understand or translate the contents of the debt payment to make some changes...

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah. Prior to me posting I did a playthrough roughly four times and got the pantyshots and masturbation, but the mail does seem to have a good amount of RNG. The begging helps to attract more people and/or money, but I think you need the chat to have a build up of influence in order to be successful. If only I could understand or translate the contents of the debt payment to make some changes...
Did 3 more playthroughs before deciding that anymore is just pointless with the seven days limit.

4th: Unlocked table masturbating in a fast food restaurant. Realized the mechanic behind them but still not sure how to 100% unlock them.
5th: Tried to do a good girl run....have no idea what's the purpose of doing good acts. Probably something that becomes apparent with more time.
final run: Tried to do a pure chat run (not going to school unless I'm already out upgrading). Had a theory that going to school on certain days would unlock the "service" options (pantyshots) but that got shot down fast. Have to visit school regularly. Did not unlock park spying until day 7, so I guess using the blue option in chat helps? I still don't know.

Getting ideas from messages still seem rather rng. I MIGHT play one more time doing the exact things I did in the 4th playthrough to see if I can get the table masturbating again.....but I'll rather play through my other games. Here's pretty much everything I have on the game.

-Go to school twice to unlock neko petting service and 4 times to unlock sitting in convi service.
-Apparently doing bad things help unlock stuff, which further confuses me to the purpose of doing good deeds.
-Mail with messages doesn't seem to have an effect so just save scum for money, unknown if ideas are rng.
-Having high interest during chat seems not only gives more money for H acts but also seems to improve chance of successfully asking favors.
-Webcam upgrades improve starting interest and may build more interest while chatting.
-RESULTS upgrade seems to net you more followers/people who'll send you messages but not 100%.
-Not sure what microphone does, I knew....but I forgot.
-In the park spying and restaurant masturbating, you'll see 2 % values. The first is your change to succeed and 2nd is max success %. There's 4 spots on park spying and 3 in restaurant, each with different success rates. Lower rate, more donations. However every success builds chance to succeed in all spots. Best strategy is to start with a high success one and make way to lower ones after they built up some. You can not save during these.

Now about chat menu.
-Purple H: Perform a perverted act that gets you donations but lowers interest to 0 and lose most audience. Cost 2 time slots.
-Pink lips: Chat up audience (usually talking perversely or doing slight perverted acts) boosting interest and chance of increasing audience. Cost 2 time slots.
-Blue chat: Talks to audience....not sure what it does but have feeling it helps get ideas. Cost 1 time slot.
-Orange wallet: Pay money for 2 different services. 1st one increases audience, 2nd one increases time by 4 slots. Can only use each once per chat and the cost increases every time you use. Cost 0 time slots.
-Green hands: Asks a favor of audience. 1st asks for advertisement to get more viewers. 2nd asks for them to register giving her more feedback (messages). 3rd asks for donation. Each has a chance to fail. Cost 2 time slots.

That's about it, I feel the final game is going to be a mixture of fun and a headache to completely figure out.

Ah right, about the blowjob....seeing as that's her without a disguise...my only guess is a school related service or someone figuring out who she really is. I don't really know though.
For Mom, try increasing the amount owed for mom up to the 100000 limit set for her. That might unlock 2nd event.

Last edited:

Rimjacker

Reputation score
any1 knows when this is coming out?
Sometime in December, as stated on DLSite. Happypink is usually very promising with the releasing dating for their games.

Did 3 more playthroughs before deciding that anymore is just pointless with the seven days limit.

4th: Unlocked table masturbating in a fast food restaurant. Realized the mechanic behind them but still not sure how to 100% unlock them.
5th: Tried to do a good girl run....have no idea what's the purpose of doing good acts. Probably something that becomes apparent with more time.
final run: Tried to do a pure chat run (not going to school unless I'm already out upgrading). Had a theory that going to school on certain days would unlock the "service" options (pantyshots) but that got shot down fast. Have to visit school regularly. Did not unlock park spying until day 7, so I guess using the blue option in chat helps? I still don't know.

Getting ideas from messages still seem rather rng. I MIGHT play one more time doing the exact things I did in the 4th playthrough to see if I can get the table masturbating again.....but I'll rather play through my other games. Here's pretty much everything I have on the game.

-Go to school twice to unlock neko petting service and 4 times to unlock sitting in convi service.
-Apparently doing bad things help unlock stuff, which further confuses me to the purpose of doing good deeds.
-Mail with messages doesn't seem to have an effect so just save scum for money, unknown if ideas are rng.
-Having high interest during chat seems not only gives more money for H acts but also seems to improve chance of successfully asking favors.
-Webcam upgrades improve starting interest and may build more interest while chatting.
-RESULTS upgrade seems to net you more followers/people who'll send you messages but not 100%.
-Not sure what microphone does, I knew....but I forgot.
-In the park spying and restaurant masturbating, you'll see 2 % values. The first is your change to succeed and 2nd is max success %. There's 4 spots on park spying and 3 in restaurant, each with different success rates. Lower rate, more donations. However every success builds chance to succeed in all spots. Best strategy is to start with a high success one and make way to lower ones after they built up some. You can not save during these.

Now about chat menu.
-Purple H: Perform a perverted act that gets you donations but lowers interest to 0 and lose most audience. Cost 2 time slots.
-Pink lips: Chat up audience (usually talking perversely or doing slight perverted acts) boosting interest and chance of increasing audience. Cost 2 time slots.
-Blue chat: Talks to audience....not sure what it does but have feeling it helps get ideas. Cost 1 time slot.
-Orange wallet: Pay money for 2 different services. 1st one increases audience, 2nd one increases time by 4 slots. Can only use each once per chat and the cost increases every time you use. Cost 0 time slots.
-Green hands: Asks a favor of audience. 1st asks for advertisement to get more viewers. 2nd asks for them to register giving her more feedback (messages). 3rd asks for donation. Each has a chance to fail. Cost 2 time slots.

That's about it, I feel the final game is going to be a mixture of fun and a headache to completely figure out.

Ah right, about the blowjob....seeing as that's her without a disguise...my only guess is a school related service or someone figuring out who she really is. I don't really know though.
For Mom, try increasing the amount owed for mom up to the 100000 limit set for her. That might unlock 2nd event.
I've been wondering about the limit for their debt. Apparently changing it from 0 to any number really doesn't do much to be honest.

Sinclair

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

someone already asked the creator how to access the fellatio scene on his page but author said that it is not available in the 7 days trial restriction so y'all can stop trying now.

• 体験版にちぃちゃんがエッチなめにあうシーンはあるのでしょうか? あったら出し方を教えていただけると嬉しいです
  • 2018年10月20日 00:58

• スケベな目にあうのは体験版の7日間の制限の中では発生しませんね、申し訳ないです。製品版ではしっかりスケベしますのでご期待くださいm(__)m
  • 2018年10月20日 09:11

Zippzopp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You can cheat engine the days if you want to try and get the unlocks without restarting constantly. There are a couple of events that crash, I think they might not actually be finished just yet/not meant to be reached in the demo.

Rimjacker

Reputation score
Happypink posted a little update on their Ci-en blog. Apparently the more immoral things you do, like not picking up the cans on the floor or throwing the phone back onto the shelf, it'll eventually allow you do to things in the city or streets during the day. Ho ho.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Happypink posted a little update on their Ci-en blog. Apparently the more immoral things you do, like not picking up the cans on the floor or throwing the phone back onto the shelf, it'll eventually allow you do to things in the city or streets during the day. Ho ho.
Oooh, I had a feeling that was the case. Thanks for the clarification......still wondering the purpose around doing good deals though.
I won't be testing it until updated trial or release though....got addicted to Xenoblade 2 and the Nodocchi Fantasy H game plus AL and Fate/go events dropping at the same time. Not enough hours in a day.....

Rimjacker

Reputation score
Oooh, I had a feeling that was the case. Thanks for the clarification......still wondering the purpose around doing good deals though.
I won't be testing it until updated trial or release though....got addicted to Xenoblade 2 and the Nodocchi Fantasy H game plus AL and Fate/go events dropping at the same time. Not enough hours in a day.....
Definitely. AL has taken sooo much more time out of all the other mobile games I've been playing. Especially with the new retrofits for the starters and the like as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.