What's new

DotD: Midnight Snacks Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hey guys and gals. Like I mentioned in the OOC chat, I was thinking of setting up a random encounters mini game for DotD. The primary purpose for these encounters (other than having fun!) is purely and simply this: munchy time. Very very yummy munchy time. Pretty much, vampires need snacks, and you're providing them one. :p

I'm not intending for any overarching plotlines in these encounters. They'll be more like little one shots really, but I'm sure each encounter will take a few posts to complete. Some might take more posts than others. When the encounter ends, it won't really have any effect on future events. You can use a character in more than one encounter, as long as they don't die or become a vampire in a previous encounter (both of which will rarely happen, if ever).

Another thing I wanted to mention is that pretty much any vampire that appears in these encounters actually exists in the DotD universe, so you might actually run into them during the course of your DotD game. If it works out, I'm hoping the encounters will be good practice for me to play as those vampires and maybe provide a teaser for NPCs you might be able to meet in the future. :)

Anyways, I hope you guys have fun with it. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, feel free to post them in the Onyx Oasis Court.

PS: Right now I'm kind of intending this mini game for my current DotD players, but if there's other people really interested in playing, shoot me a PM, and I'll see if I can fit you in.

Status
Not open for further replies.