What's new

Doujin Taster... (External)

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Hokay I've read alot of Doujin over the past few years...

And have came across a few liquid pearls, And even a few polished turds...

But its the really good ones that come in between that really keep you digging...

And thats what I'm wondering if you'll join me in posting

Some of those Omigawd I just finished this one Imma readit again Doujins...

One that called for an insta-fap, Public be damned... Or so funny you never forgot it...

I'm only gonna list a few to start off but the collection will grow as I recover the old list bookmarked from my PSP

Why not keep them listed in Favorites?

That don't help out other people! If I liked it YOU might just like it... Ya know?

Now here we go!

-
Tags: English, tentacle, inflation, lactation, breast expansion, pregnant, nipple fuck

Notes: FF13's Lightning what if story... All those times you lost to Odin... THIS is the result...

-
Tags: Japanese, tentacle, breast expansion, inflation, nipple fuck, pregnant, mind break, drug, ahegao

Notes: POKEMON! May and Witney get more than they bargan for when they check out a frisky Tangrowth...

-
Tags: English, Non-H, Jill Valentine, Rebecca Chambers

Notes: I laughed my ass off on this one... Rebecca has a problem with Jill, Two, Big, bouncy problems... Though not a Hentai still worth the read... If only it lasted longer than 8 pictures...

-
Tags: English, rape, pregnant, tentacle, inflation, consentacles

Notes: Both comedic and fappable! Win win there! Trainer makes a deal with her tentacles... And tentacles never forget...

-
Tags: Japanese, pregnant, tentacles, birth, lactation, breast expansion, ahegao, inflation, mind break

Notes: Sheild Knight Elsian is trapped by the Naga Merlin... Can she escape Merlins magic sucking tongue grip (Go look she uses the Vampire Hunter D hand!) before being impregnated with the snake womans seed?

-
Tags: Japanese, tentacles, Full egging, X-ray

Note: An Adorably cute space cadet finds herself in trouble when she gets captured by a plant... Handdrawn and you don't commonly see markings and such on tentacles... It was a nice touch in my book...

-
Tags: English, Stomach deformation, Tentacles, X-ray, Inflation, Ahegao, Deepthroat, Monster (Orc), Mind Break, Double Penetration

Note: Nyx gets disaplined by a Tentacle being... English, good artwork, and a taglist I can usually get behind... But with silly things happening in it, (Tenta cum inflation, then orc fucking... She begs the orc not to cum inside due to risk of pregnancy, even as her wombs still inflated with tenta cum! Then she downloads Pottymouth program...) ⁿ-ⁿ Wierd one!

-
Tags: English, Monster (Giant Toad), Ahegao, Egging, Inflation, Cumbath

Note: Manya (Of Dragon Quest 9 and Slave Maker series) gets teleported right into the lair of the massive Gamacannons... Right during there mating season... I love how this follows the games narrative, "Manya takes 360 damage!" lolwut?

More to come soon!

Last edited:

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Doujin Taster... (External)

I'll give out some of mine

Contents: Train grope (chikan), group, rape, bondage, sex toys, school girl

The first ever doujin series I saw was Hellabunna's Inu series. These prompted me to find further material from the man, eventually making him my favorite doujinshi artist. While it is an awesome series, my favorite work from him is ORZ. Like the Inu series, ORZ is based on Dead or Alive, with the half-sisters Kasumi and Ayane as the stars of the show. They face absolute humiliation in the hands of a group of subway gropers.

Contents: Group, tentacles, magical girl, demon, rape

Another spectacular artist with a great series. The original series, Submission Sailor Stars is another favorite series of mine, but personally I think BD's more recent work is superior. A group of youma defeat the exhausted Sailor Mars and decide to have fun with her. After the first group sexing scenes, they think of making Mars into a sex slave. One of the youmas is a fan of Mars and doesn't like the idea. So he kills his buddies and has a passionate consensual sex moment with Mars in a bathtub before letting her go. Beautiful...

Contents: Bondage, armpit sex

This artist makes my favorite comedic hentai doujinshi. The Yume Musou series involve some of the more mature girls in Touhou seeing suggestive stuff in their everyday life, and the dirty thoughts that follow make up the hentai scenes. This particular work starts with Yuyuko accidentally spraying lotion on her servant Youmu's face

Contents: Gym wear, consensual

Mogudan's known for his generously proportioned girls and his obsession with Rei Ayanami. No surprise this one is a Rei doujin. It's his earlier works, where Rei wasn't exaggerated so much yet. She and a classmate decide to have sex during gym class, so Rei says she's sick. They go to the empty school doctor's office and have some of that earlier mentioned sex there.

Contents: tentacles, consensual tentacles, group, maid, school girl, inflation

A student gets accidentally turned into a tentacle monster by a princess from a hidden magical kingdom. To pay him back, the princess moves into his house to search for a cure and to to satisfy his constant tentacle monster lust that keeps him alive. They soon develop a relationship and numerous hilarities ensue. Despite having huge amounts of tentacular sex, this is one of the most endearing things I've ever seen

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow, these are all some pretty nice finds...here's a few I can bring up.

Contents: English, tentacles, monsters, pregnant, x-ray, double penetration, large breasts

I am pretty terrible at descriptions, so I apologize if it's a tad bit off...
A Manga I randomly came across last year, this manga generally contains ALOT of tentacle+monster(orcs and lizardmen) rape.

The story follows the two heroines, the swordsman Asuka and the priestess Shizuru, who are assaulting a research facility controlled by an evil sorcerer who seems to create tentacle abominations. The Sorcerer is shortly defeated, however under orders, he is to be captured alive, he swears he'll have his revenge as he admits defeat. Unsurprisingly, moments later, Asuka brings up news that the Sorcerer had escaped while he was being transported, however despite hearing that, Shizuru decides that they should just take it easy for the day. Shizuru decides to take it easy while Asuka goes on to do her own thing. Only moments after Shizuru reserves their rooms, she is assaulted by the very same sorcerer, in the shower. When Asuka arrives, the sorcerer(who is still unnamed) teleports away with Shizuru, leaving behind a necklace that resonates his voice, which guides her to another one of the sorcerer's research facilities, of course, she won't be getting on so easily, now being forced to listen to his every command if she wants to rescue Shizuru, enduring everything that is thrown as her, while Shizuru is slowly being sexually trained.

There's also a download for the manga on the boards
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=585

(The Full-colored version can be found Though they're both the same thing other than the fact that the other is in black and white)
Tags: English, Tentacles, Corruption/Transformation.

A captured angel(in a nurse outfit) endures being raped by tentacles, slowly being corrupted as this unknown pleasure surges through her body. Kinda short, but it's something for the people looking for stuff in the corruption category.

and
Tags: School Girls, Tentacles, english.
A two-part(?) School Rumble Doujin series where the school is mysteriously attacked by tentacle monsters that want to make the schoolgirls give birth to their offspring before they fade away, has some story telling thrown in here and there to explain the situation.

Tags:Tentacles, double-penetration, x-ray, deep throat, english.
An interesting DBZ doujin that represents what happened to Android 18 during the time she was absorbed and where all those Cell Juniors came from..

If I can remember any others, I'll edit this post.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Marguerite My Love

Consentacle .- . and strangely heartwarming, so much that I can't fap to it.

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow, these are all some pretty nice finds...

Well, here's one I can kind of remember.

Contents: English, tentacles, monsters, pregnant, x-ray, double penetration, large breasts

I am pretty terrible at descriptions, so I apologize if it's a tad bit off...
A Manga I randomly came across last year, this manga generally contains ALOT of tentacle+monster(orcs and lizardmen) rape.

The story follows the two heroines, the swordsman Asuka and the priestess Shizuru, who are assaulting a research facility controlled by an evil sorcerer who seems to create tentacle abominations. The Sorcerer is shortly defeated, however under orders, he is to be captured alive, he swears he'll have his revenge as he admits defeat. Unsurprisingly, moments later, Asuka brings up news that the Sorcerer had escaped while he was being transported, however despite hearing that, Shizuru decides that they should just take it easy for the day. Shizuru decides to take it easy while Asuka goes on to do her own thing. Only moments after Shizuru reserves their rooms, she is assaulted by the very same sorcerer, in the shower. When Asuka arrives, the sorcerer(who is still unnamed) teleports away with Shizuru, leaving behind a necklace that resonates his voice, which guides her to another one of the sorcerer's research facilities, of course, she won't be getting on so easily, now being forced to listen to his every command if she wants to rescue Shizuru, enduring everything that is thrown as her, while Shizuru is slowly being sexually trained.

There's also a download for the manga on the boards
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=585

If I can remember any others, I'll edit this post.
Mmmm, and if you want to DL it, I believe I posted it a loooooong time ago!

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=24881#post24881

Unless it's somehow different.

OP
M

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'd rather not have to download it if I don't have to... So hosted sites that carry it like Aeris dies or E-gallery are great for that...

By the way I remember reasing Azusa and Shizuru back in my PSP days, great stuffs there... Magic and betrayal and Tentacled Demon Gods... Oh yea...

Updated my list...

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This seems like a better place than the Hentai Finder... I'm looking for Yu Yu Hakusho doujinshi that ARE NOT yaoi...

OP
M

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'd rather keep it to the Hentai finder thread preferably, but heres what I could find on a preliminary search...

Tags: Japanese

Note: Its got Botan, takes place during the Makai insect, Yusuke versus Suzaku fight, and looks exeedingly vanilla... By Crimson Comics...

Tags: Japanese, Tentacle

Note: Yoko Kurama on Yukina... Woulda had some potential, had it lasted longer than 8 measly images, last pic was funny when Hiei charges the scene though...

Tags: Japanese, Incest

Note: Hiei and Yukina in the first act.. I havent browsed this one fully so I've yet to understand the second act yet...

Thats three I found from one site alone, all without Yaoi... Granted I think they're not all that great but they ARE out there...

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright, I'll put all future requests in HF thread. And where did you search for those? I tried google, FAKKU, nothing worked... Thanks.

OP
M

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I just typed "Yuu Yuu Hakusho" in E-hentai galleries...

Yu Yu but with two "U" so that it actually comes up with some stuff... Or you could search the character you wanted to see, Botan Keiko, Yukina, Koto... Juri's my personal preferance but I don't think many Doujin authors see the possibilities with this series much...

a link to E-Hentai if you wish to see the other things that come up...

:Hint: Try dropping "Yu Yu" and going with just "Hakusho" Less word tagging means a broader search, The Doujins I posted were all found with this trick...

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I normally just view stuff off of galleries too, only bothering to download them if I actually really like the doujin.

Also updated my post with a couple more.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just typed "Yuu Yuu Hakusho" in E-hentai galleries...

Yu Yu but with two "U" so that it actually comes up with some stuff... Or you could search the character you wanted to see, Botan Keiko, Yukina, Koto... Juri's my personal preferance but I don't think many Doujin authors see the possibilities with this series much...

a link to E-Hentai if you wish to see the other things that come up...

:Hint: Try dropping "Yu Yu" and going with just "Hakusho" Less word tagging means a broader search, The Doujins I posted were all found with this trick...
Thank you. I would never have thought to try it with extra 'U's.