What's new

ACT Ryona [Dr. Linch] Primeval Planet: Angimanation

Reaper875

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well, this looks interesting, Will be giving this a try at some point. Thanks for showing the game and giving details about it. :)

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Been awhile since I've played Xenotake, to the point I barely remember anything save for a few H animations and that odd robot segment, but this game definitely gives me the same vibes aesthetically and in its gameplay. Very survival horrorish-esque, might have to give the game a try on the harder difficulties once its officially out to really crank up that vibe. Animations are pretty good so far, and the only real annoyance I've had with the game thus far is the shuffling when armor is broken. Given that its said he already worked on fixing that, this games definitely looking pretty good and is on my radar now for sure, thanks for the share and I'll be peeking back in every now and then till its finally out!

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Been awhile since I've played Xenotake, to the point I barely remember anything save for a few H animations and that odd robot segment, but this game definitely gives me the same vibes aesthetically and in its gameplay. Very survival horrorish-esque...
I'll just say it now, if you still didn't catch that from the alpha and beta demos - game is a bit dark-themed. Definitely more than Xenotake which was more of a hentai-parody of a scifi genre (there was no death, horror or dread, lol). In demos, you could die from at least two enemies (Scorpion could sting you in the neck, EyeBag could strangle you with its cock-tentacle). Also, Xenotake had almost no inventory management.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
What do you expect from a user with 5 messages and an account less than a year old?

Of course they're going to be dumb. The solution to this problem is to find the most depraved shit you can and send it to his account ;P

OP
Jesus

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Update:

There are two new hairstyles in addition to the original for the player to choose from.
This is a consequence of an art re-work, which will take longer than originally anticipated.

I think it's safe to say the February estimate is out the window, but by the sounds of it the game's practically complete pending finalization of the art.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Update:

There are two new hairstyles in addition to the original for the player to choose from.
This is a consequence of an art re-work, which will take longer than originally anticipated.

I think it's safe to say the February estimate is out the window, but by the sounds of it the game's practically complete pending finalization of the art.
Oh fuck yes.

MOCKBA LWR

Reputation score
@ Buziol & BigJohnny

I remember, he said and launched in mid-February. Or maybe March. I read somewhere but I did not confirm. Hmm... :unsure:

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
@ Buziol & BigJohnny

I remember, he said and launched in mid-February. Or maybe March. I read somewhere but I did not confirm. Hmm... :unsure:
No, that's what you guys said to yourselves. Jesus took the information from Lynch the wrong way and the rough estimation turned into the official release date (which is obviously not true). Don't count on it in the following weeks, there were some events that happened (you don't need the details) and most likely will extend the development by some time.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
I waited 3 years for dungeon of erotic master, and I can wait a bit more for this game to come out. If he's improving, give him enough time I say

Angelfalse

Lurker
Reputation score
Got curious since this was in my watched threads list and I hadn't heard anything about it in a while,

Dev posted an update on their blog on April 11th with one of what seems like a game over CG? I've attached it in the spoiler below.
They've also said they've quit their job to work on the game full time, as well as to get away from the current on-going virus. They estimate they'll finish the game in 2 months from now, but they stated that they aren't guaranteeing it'll be finished by then. I hope this doesn't mean they're gonna rush the development and leave things out, but they've also posted a video on their blog showcasing some of the new systems they've worked on for the game.

Ilverin

Reputation score
Got curious since this was in my watched threads list and I hadn't heard anything about it in a while,

Dev posted an update on their blog on April 11th with one of what seems like a game over CG? I've attached it in the spoiler below.
They've also said they've quit their job to work on the game full time, as well as to get away from the current on-going virus. They estimate they'll finish the game in 2 months from now, but they stated that they aren't guaranteeing it'll be finished by then. I hope this doesn't mean they're gonna rush the development and leave things out, but they've also posted a video on their blog showcasing some of the new systems they've worked on for the game.
Thanks for the news man. I must admit I had forgotten about this game, glad to see it's still worked on.