What's new

VN/TEXT Patreon Active [Masquerade Games] Dragon Ball Infinity

Masqueradea

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Cover.jpg

[Story/Plot]

You play as a young teenager who is chosen to be the next god of destruction of both universe 7 and 6 following the exile of both Beerus and Champa.

With the help of your angel Vados you must attend to the duties of a GoD and raise the mortal level of your new universe.

The main aspect of this game is that it is focused more on customisation as opposed to quantity. You will be able to modify the costumes of nearly every character you meet in game.

[Engine]

The game is being made in the Ren'Py system.

[Fetishes/Tags]

Male protagonist, big tits, MxF, customisation.

Latest Download link (WINDOWS, MAC and LINUX):

This is our second project so please support the development if you like what you have seen so far!

Thank you!

Screenshots:

BP.png

BP1.png

Last edited:

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Not bad. The art's very nice, it's written well enough that I'd not want to pluck my eyeballs out. A bit bare bones for a demo though. I feel like once you flesh it out a bit more there's definitely going to be an appeal with this, that's especially considering how many Patreon projects are half-assed with the same poorly rendered models BS and written like they learned English out of the back of someone's truck.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It would help to describe the game a bit more, e.g. if it's a fighting game, an RPG, or a visual novel.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I was hoping there would be at least 1 H scene in the demo but oh well, I'm interested about how this project is going to turn out

OP
Masqueradea

Masqueradea

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey everyone! V2.0 has just been released!

- Added Caulifla
- Added Training sequence
- Added reaction style sequence
- Added Vados Sparring scenes
- Added first style UI
- Added World Map
- Added new images
- Under the hood stuff

OP
Masqueradea

Masqueradea

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Version 3.0 has been publically released and up for download!

Please take the time to try it out and give us your feedback!

scratiii

Reputation score
*Added Caulifla* oh boy that rustles my jimmies I'm excited to give this shit a spin! Let me just go to this link to down- *removed Caulifla* ,:I

Still going to play this, but I'm ashamed i didn't give this a try before she was removed.

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score
No one answered the question of what kind of game this is supposed to be. The description and screenshots provided tell us absolutely nothing about it it. Is it a visual novel? Rpg? Action platformer? Does it have any animation or is it just still cgs?

The information provided gives us practically no information as to what to expect from this game.

Grayking666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No one answered the question of what kind of game this is supposed to be. The description and screenshots provided tell us absolutely nothing about it it. Is it a visual novel? Rpg? Action platformer? Does it have any animation or is it just still cgs?

The information provided gives us practically no information as to what to expect from this game.
Visual novel game, if you've played their other game then you'll kinda understand what this is.

OP
Masqueradea

Masqueradea

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
*Added Caulifla* oh boy that rustles my jimmies I'm excited to give this shit a spin! Let me just go to this link to down- *removed Caulifla* ,:I

Still going to play this, but I'm ashamed i didn't give this a try before she was removed.
She wasn't removed from the story, we just briefly removed her content so that we could replace her art and make it better!

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Can I be a lesbian sayian or lesbian anything in this game? Cause I like the concept, but don't wanna be a dude. I already play as one in xenoverse also a sayian female. :p

OP
Masqueradea

Masqueradea

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can I be a lesbian sayian or lesbian anything in this game? Cause I like the concept, but don't wanna be a dude. I already play as one in xenoverse also a sayian female. :p
Haha unfortunately the game is strictly heterosexual content! We may have some FxF scenes in future however!

OP
Masqueradea

Masqueradea

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Dragon Ball Infinity V0.4

You can start the Android 18 content by talking to Jaco!
Windows:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:
Look out for our next release on the 16th of next month!

Changelog:
Main Changes:

- Graphic overhaul
- Menu overhaul
- Image and text scaling issues
- Introduced CYOA type gameplay
Additions:
- Added Android 18
- Added Android 18 path and scenes
- Added Heles
- Added Oracle Fish
- Added Reputation stat