What's new

RPG Fantia Active [raredrop100] Yume no swimmer

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If a demo comes out in june then just maybe this game will be finished before were all dead skeletons.

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
If a demo comes out in june then just maybe this game will be finished before were all dead skeletons.
I would prefer to be an alive skeleton, thank you very much :p

Hellking

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New update from developer, saying he is in good state now and would like to release information little by little about the game

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
mental battles are always the toughest. its good to see they won that one in the end and wish em luck with finishing their product.

FantasticSam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New updat added, going over a bunch of the changes from the very old trial version to the new one. Also a thanks for the encouraging words and such.

Usokitsuki

Reputation score
Well, we'll see how far it actually goes this time. The mechanics seem promising, but they've always seemed promising. The demo is soon™, but it's been soon™ for like, what, 5 years already?

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
At least we now got an info dump on many mechanics since they recovered from their mental problem. I like to have faith that they are ready to show off a demo relatively soon.

Vodoka

Lurker
Reputation score
I seriously hope that Raredrop can finish the game. Seems that he feels really bad about having to delay it, and not being able to even put out a demo.

bussy4lyfe

Reputation score
Announcement text for those who dont want to make an account (google translated):

It is a trial version that is currently scheduled to be distributed, but it is not possible to transfer it to the final version.
So, for the time being, "everyone's favorite goblin" . we plan to release a demo version of the initial dungeon "Goblin's Den", which is mainly about
It's a short dungeon, but I think you can get a feel for the game because it includes basic elements and systems such as battles, exploration, busting, how the story continues even if you're defeated, and scenario memory replay.
We are currently working hard to prepare, so please wait for a while.

We will release the main trial version as soon as we have a prospect to take over the product version.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Can't believe someone necroed this just to prove a point. :ROFLMAO: