What's new

RPG [Drug garden] 闇の街と小さな魔女

Monceber

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hey guys, I've been looking around randomly and stumbled upon this game.
It roughly translates to something like "Dark City and Little Witch"

It's from the circle. Apparently they've done novels and CG packs before, abut they're working on game right now.

It's still not out, and there's no demo available yet. Short list of features that I've seen so far:
- Sex stats (including unconventional ones like favorite demon, favorite genitalia, maximum size taken from back and front, etc.)
- Pregnancy
- Battle groping, probably (not sure if there's anything more than that, haven't seen any pictures with anything but hands on heroine)
- Corruption (if I understood "Dark value" correctly)

It's a RPG game, but not your generic RPG Maker. Overall in style it reminds me Princess Sacrifice, for some reason. Art is really good as well.

Here are blogs:

And finally, according to their last post on the blog, the game is slated for release in 2017, and they expect to have a demo by the end of July.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fanboy06

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Drug garden] 闇の街と小さな魔女

the game look very promising. But i am still wondering how their earlier games were.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Partly because the artstyle reminds me of it, I'm hoping this get as good as Princess Sacrifice.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Really cute artstyle, love her body proportions. Hope we find out more info on it. Judging by the images I've seen so far, it seems the type of game that could be obnoxious to play without a translation though, which is worrying. Not much on sex scenes either atm.

Oh, just found the video. It seems the menus will have some English, though a lot of the choices/options are still Japanese only. Hope it won't be too bad. I like that a lot of the stuff have little icons describing it to make it easier to guess at, I always wondered why more Jap devs didn't do that. We already have stuff to translate :p

Will Power (Resist H and Magic Attack) - Sense/Sensitivity (Helps find valuables and detect the signs of enemies while exploring)

Statuses can go up or down, Attack, Defense, Item Acquisition Rate Improves, Enchanting Effect (Can Increase prostitution profit), Eggs currently inserted, Pregnancy.

Just did the clear translations I could find with google translate, or stuff that's easy to assume. Most the other stuff is just various experience stuff that I'm having trouble finding an exact translation for. The size stuff is kinda clear, but I'm not sure which is anal and which is vaginal.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Said video

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Girl looks nice. Seems it's gonna be a pain without some knowledge of JP though ><

Will Power (Resist H and Magic Attack) - Sense/Sensitivity (Helps find valuables and detect the signs of enemies while exploring)

Statuses can go up or down, Attack, Defense, Item Acquisition Rate Improves, Enchanting Effect (Can Increase prostitution profit), Eggs currently inserted, Pregnancy.

Just did the clear translations I could find with google translate, or stuff that's easy to assume. Most the other stuff is just various experience stuff that I'm having trouble finding an exact translation for. The size stuff is kinda clear, but I'm not sure which is anal and which is vaginal.
did a bit of dictionary work... (I dunno JP, so take it with a grain of salt)
below will/senses
good value? / dark value?
# of experiences/ # of people experienced
times came in vagina/ times came in ass
semen amount/ ?
penis size (front) / (back)
# of births / egg count

Cerneu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well fuck. This is a really promising game, BUT it's also one of those that are completely unplayable without understanding japanese.

:(

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well fuck. This is a really promising game, BUT it's also one of those that are completely unplayable without understanding japanese.

:(
with your attitude maybe, but i personally have played and completed many jap games without understanding a word, is it harder - yes, is it impossible- no

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ohhhh my god!!!!

This game looks promising!, really!. This is a Princess Sacrifice 2.0, ohhhhh god, this game will be awesome!. I enjoyned the other one a lot, and i really think this one will be epic. I be waiting for the demo on july, this year have a lot of thing to offer us, at least, i will be playing this until Enokibu get rid of that damn ninja game and bring us the other huge one.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

if there's more than just groping as CR THEN IM ON THIS HOT TOMALE TRAIN!

Fanboy06

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

^ Said video

there is another video on their blog

This video include battle groping and fingering

falenheaen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Icon in the map and some art remind me princess sacrifice [Dat orc] .
Same team or new joint team ?

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

It's not really corruption unfortunately.
More like "Dark Pleasure" the blog says it corresponds to fetishes that she can gain/have such as Multi-Partners at once, being a Masochist, Tentacle play etc.
You increase it by having sex with monsters, so it's more like "Dark Affinity"?

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Super cute heroine, I'll follow the dev of that one.
Now, I really hope for a normal priced rpgmaker style game, not a cheap short game.
I've seen many awesome characters design wasted on really short games :(

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Bah, why do all the interesting games end up having lolis and/or dickgirls?

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I hope it has the option of a virgin run.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

very nice and promising game ...
(but like usual, need full translation) :eek:

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

games with virgin runs are the best :D
Yeah, and even more if the game let you do whatever you want with the heroine. If this game works like the Princess Sacrifice, i will be pleased in a lot of ways :D. Because, for my side, i love have 3 main things on these type of games and are: 1)-A single heroine, 2)-A fully stats page and 3)-A Virgin Route.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

if there's more than just groping as CR THEN IM ON THIS HOT TOMALE TRAIN!
There's a counter for vaginal and anal sex, so there must be more.