What's new

DTT: 5-player quickie Game On!

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
This is a very quick game of DTT designed to test the idea of claims and counter claims. I offer it as an example of the type of play that I've done in the past.

ROLES:

Team Evil:
1 Demon - Every Night the Demon will choose and rape and eliminate a girl of their choice. Wins if there is only one other player left and it is not the Destined Girl.

1 Sorceress - This evil girl summoned the Demon. She wants it to rape all the girls on team good. Each night, the Sorceress chooses one player to scan - they will get a result of Gifted Girl/Not Gifted Girl. Wins if the Demon wins.

Team Good:
1 Gifted Girl - Each night, the GG will scan one player, and will find out if they are Demon or Not Demon. Wins if the Demon is killed.

1 Destined Girl - Passive role. If the last two players left alive are the Demon and the Destined Girl, then the DG will heroically slay the Demon and win the game for Good. Wins if the Demon is killed.

1 Normal Girl - No special powers. Wins if the Demon is killed.

Other rules: NO communication outside of the main thread. I realize I can't control this, but unless you really want to cheat just to win this game, please don't do it.

The game will start in a Day Phase, but the Sorceress and GG will have one scan prior to play. (bolded since it was an important edit.)
The Demon and the Sorceress DO NOT know each other's identities.

Please sign up by posting in this thread.

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: DTT: 5-player quickie

Okiedokie there titfortat

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Sure, i join this one

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I'm in.

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

I offer to play.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cool. One more needed to start.

I had made a mistake with the setup and have edited the rules accordingly. GG and Sorceress will each get one free scan before the game starts (so there is sort of a night phase at the beginning, except the Demon doesn't kill.)

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alright, wasn't going to join this at first, but in order to get this moving along here, given it's been stuck at 4 ppl for a while now, count me in.

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

OK - lynching first right?

Lynch Bartnum

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roles haven't gone out yet as I wasn't able to check in yesterday.

Handing out roles momentarily, then the sorceress and GG will get their free scans.

I'll then announce Daytime and people can get on with the lynching.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: DTT: 5-player quickie Game On!

The night air is damp and heavy at the all-girls school, where on a stormy eve, one girl - obsessed with revenge against her classmates for a perceived slight - has turned to the dark arts to achieve her evil desire. It had been by mere chance, she thought, that she had discovered the dusty old tome in the library's archives - but the horrible, perverted secrets it contained had called to her, seducing her with whispers of vengeance and pleasure mixed as one.

And so, after many days of study, she is ready to begin.

Her victim whimpers helplessly in the middle of the expertly drawn summoning circle. The poor girl's clothes are ripped and bruises well up from where the young, nubile sorceress assaulted her over an hour ago. The girl's mouth is stuffed with a sock, held shut with duct tape to stifle her frightened outbursts. Her limbs are spread wide and held by solid cords of rope. Tears slide down her cheeks as she listens to the dark chanting of one she had thought to be her friend.

The Sorceress opens to the final page of the Possession Ritual.

"Lord of the Hell of Pleasure, I grant thee entry into the mortal world. Take this offering set before you, show me the terrible delights you would inflict upon our enemies!"

At the edges of the summoning circle, a billowing cloud of primordial darkness, loud with the echoed whispers of a thousand seductions, seeps up from the floor boards, congealing into a mass that slowly creeps over the victim's lower extremities. The bound girl jerks and attempts to recoil at the malicious wrongness of the ooze's touch.

"I am your willing servant," the Sorceress continues. "I ask only to be by your side as you make examples of the mortals here. Ravage them! Corrupt them! Drink the sweet nectar of their innocence, and then drag them into your realm to serve as your slaves for all eternity!"

The bound girl is almost completely covered, her eyes wide, her body convulsing and shaking as the the dark presence slides under the tatters of her clothes and enters her from below. The violation provokes a scream of horror that all too quickly turns into a moan of delight.

An hour of delicious torment passes, as the ooze enters the girl through her lower holes until it is completely inside her. At the end of the hour of moans that turn to whimpers that then turn to final gasps, the girl's struggles end. Now her eyes are pools of inky black.

The sorceress, who had been unable to stop herself from masturbating at the sight of her master's domination, quickly undoes the vessel's bonds. Slowly, the void-filled eyes turn to look upon the sorceress, and the Demon's lips utter a single word:

"More."

DAYTIME

(Game is underway)

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

Lynch Barntum

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

What are you, me?

BTW, it's plurality, not majority right? And we're doing forced lynches again?

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

For a five player game, with no possibility of even numbers mucking things up, I'm going to require a majority. Yes it may take longer, but presumably not too long. It only takes three votes to lynch someone the first day. So the day will continue until a majority is reached.

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

So, we must lynch someone today.

Well, if it isnt me, then there's a 50/50 chance that I accuse someone who isnt me, that they're guilty of something more then just masterbating and tax evasion.

I suggest we lynch SyphonTalvesh, and I admit I have no logic behind this. But, hey, it gets the ball rolling, right?

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm tempted to vote for you just out of spite MMK, but that gets us nowhere. I for one, have jack shit in the way of leads or ideas, I'll defer to someone who actually has some form of logical process.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Without revelation, we're all without logical processes this day. Holmes can't deduce a murder that doesn't happen. Inductive reasoning, on the other hand, would be a stretch and could only be applied ooc, so to speak.

I honestly don't know why I haven't answered yet, but truth of it is, we don't have an answer yet, so it's either a wait or we guess.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

plmnko is the only one who hasn't posted yet. If I were to vote SiphonTalvest, it would mean that only one more vote would have him lynched. If we guess wrong, what then? Demon is going to vote anyone else, since she has no way of knowing who the sorceress is. Sorceress is more interesting, since her scan doesn't reveal the demon, only the gifted girl, so she might accidentally lynch the demon. Of course, none of this is really relevant until we have some reason to believe in someones identity. I shouldn't say that I'm the gifted girl, since that would only get me killed during the night and I shouldn't say that I'm not the gifted girl, since the demon would only assume that I'm the destined girl and kill me anyway.
first person assuming that I'm the sorceress in 3,2,...
Anyway, someone else will get lynched today and the demon will kill me tonight. Just as planned.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I cant post if im sleeping. After ear all the points of view and roll some dices i have reach to the conclusion than... i must eat something to wake up.

Lynch SiphonTalvesh

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I so very much hope that Siphon isn't the destined girl. Because, you know, then the demon wins. And that would be bad... Lynch SiphonTalvesh

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

ToxicShock doesnt have any ideas
I dont have any ideas (i'm guessin)
SyphonTalvesh doesnt have anything
PLMNKO has nothing
and Hooker has nothing.

Guessing is our only option, and we have 3 votes for Syphon. :(

Warning ; Double post upcomming, and it will be too long to read. Feel free to skip