What's new

DTT9 - Day 3

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score
It's a cold winter day in your dorm room, you horny college girls from an All Women's College. You decide to play a game you bought from the internet, "Defeat the Tentacles". You begin to play, when you are suddenly sucked into the game board, and you become your character! MMK, the person who was supposed to act as "storyteller" is no where to be found!

It looks like you have to finish the game before you are let out... But what happens if you lose the game? Lets hope you dont find out...

Players:

1. ToxicShock
2. SiphonTalvesh - Lyncher - Dead
3. Garfield751
4. Aika - Normal Girl - Dead
5. Keylo
6. Dreana
7. Asmodean
8. PLMNKO

Roles

2x Demons – Once per night, rape (as a team) one person. They know who each other are. Victory when demons equal or outnumber non-demons
1x Gifted Girl – Once, per night, may discover the exact role of one other person.
1x Protector – Once, per night, may protect herself OR another person from the demon's rape. May not pick the same person twice in a row.
1x Lyncher – On the first night, may choose a person she would like to see lynched. Self aligned. Wins on lynch, or village victory.
3x Normal Girl – Normal girls have one vote (just like all roles), and die when raped. Win when no demons remain. Lose on Lyncher Victory (unless it kills the last demon), and on Demon Victory.

[[Jumanji rip-off, but I'm really lazy.]]

[[Night actions, please!]]

Last edited:
OP
M

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: DTT9 - Night 1

Day 2!!

You leave your rooms to find yourselves missing someone... It's Aika, you're Hall President!

You rush to her room, only to find her floating in her room's jacuzzi, filled of cum. Her face is expressing the most intense pleasure, and pain. Needless to say, Aika, the Normal Girl, is Dead.

You remember that in this next stage of the game, you must vote and kill one of your own... or vote to not kill, and hope for the best.

[[How do I alter the Thread Name to reflect what day it is? I seem to have forgotten.]]

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

*edit the first post, I think it may be in advanced, but you'll see the "title" box is open.*

....uhh I kinda don't have anything to say, just the above.

Ideas?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

no lynch

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

no lynch

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

You can also, while viewing the thread title in the DTT subforum, double click on the blank space next to the name (hyperlink to this thread).

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dear ... god. I hope someone can find out something about this. Unfortunately, I don't have anything to go on other than just a gut feeling, which is probably wrong so ....

No Lynch.

OP
M

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

Day 2 Votes (4 required):

No Lynch - Success!
SiphonTalvesh
PLMNKO
ToxicShock
Garfield571

You come to the common consensus that nobody knows what the fuck is going on. Therefore, you decide to pass on killing people.

NIGHT 2 ACTIONS!

OP
M

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: DTT9 - Day 3

[[This is going much faster than the other game!]]

Once more, you awaken, and to your collective dismay, once more your numbers have shrunken.

SiphonTalvesh, the Lyncher, is found hanging over a half-filled jacuzzi in her room. It is not clear who her target was, but luckily it doesn't matter anymore.

You look nervously around at your fellow 'gamers' (two of which are intensely evil demons), and consider lynching someone...

Let the voting begin!
1. ToxicShock
2. SiphonTalvesh - Lyncher - Dead
3. Garfield751
4. Aika - Normal Girl - Dead
5. Keylo
6. Dreana
7. Asmodean
8. PLMNKO

6 remain- to get a majority, 4 votes are required.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

There's not much communication, hopefully the gifted girl will tell us who she scanned so far or something.

By now, she must have at least found some safe people, if not demons she could have outed.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

True, although the person "claiming" to be the gifted girl could also be blatantly lying...Don't forget that.

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

If we are to win we need to lynch a demon today or hope the Gifted girl gets one of them tonight and is not raped.... Seems it all going to come down to luck and weather or not we should trust someone clamming to be the gifted one.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

the only way the gifted girls claims will be useless is if she scanned both the people who have been raped...fat chance but it may happen. so why not tell us gifted girl who your scans are..if you found one of us safe you can tell that person.

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

With no one coming clean we need to vote a No lynch. It's the only way to win this game...

Vote: No Lynch

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

No lynch

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

No Lynch then I guess, as everyone's going for it.

OP
M

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

Keylo's vote makes 4, and you all retire for the night. You cannot help but think it's not gunna be a good one...

Night Actions
, Plox