What's new

ACT [pompompain] 罪のダンジョン / Dungeon of Punishment (RJ228629)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
From the makers of buggy but an okay game of comes a new game that is similar with ryona and guro. The game play is similar and there is a demo for anyone that is interested in game.

Here is the link for the games DLsite:

RJ228629_img_main.jpg

( Link for the first game: https://ulmf.org/threads/rj205272-dungeon-of-nursery-nodanjon.10689 )

( Link for the new game see post 58 - anime sharing )

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
il gladly wait for a link. demo its fun at least i think its better than the last game. for me doesnt have memory loss like last one and it seems this one will have a reccolection option. wish was really annoying on the other game to see scenes since you need to repeat all mission. at least from the demo on this one i noticed someting. this guy didnt leartn that makes EXTREMELY hard traps one after another its NOT a good idea -_- at least i wish he could make save hafway as well T_T

OP
J

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
il gladly wait for a link. demo its fun at least i think its better than the last game. for me doesnt have memory loss like last one and it seems this one will have a reccolection option. wish was really annoying on the other game to see scenes since you need to repeat all mission. at least from the demo on this one i noticed someting. this guy didnt leartn that makes EXTREMELY hard traps one after another its NOT a good idea -_- at least i wish he could make save hafway as well T_T
To avoid the traps in the second level just hug the wall to the right side (one with the slowest moving chainsaw). Doing that no trap can hurt you. Also managed to find just 2 hentai scenes. One if you free the dude in second level, second is if you look at the hole in the wall.

I do think this game is not as bad as the first one. Author has certainly improved it.

Grayrabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I hope he hired some VA this time....
Voice from the last game was clearly modified male voice, assuming author him self doing all the act.
How many of you guys thought about this huh? Tell me I not the only one.

Teratore

Reputation score
Voice from the last game was clearly modified male voice, assuming author him self doing all the act.
Judging by demo he didnt... Now i regret reading your message, because i cant unhear it now

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Some things are better left unsaid and this is one of them.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
i still want to play though T_T

aww no links yet T_T

Last edited:

Teratore

Reputation score
Its over 100 purchase now, so maybe soon it will appear somewhere. Sadly i cant buy it aswell because damn jap dlsite doesnt want to accept my cc -3-

lekori

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Don't understand why, tried to start the demo but first itys missing file. After I copy from my win32, its can't be start correctly 0xc000007b
Did I missed something?

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Didn't play the first game because of the memory leaks so might as well ask here: How bad is the guro in this game?

Teratore

Reputation score
Didn't play the first game because of the memory leaks so might as well ask here: How bad is the guro in this game?
Its all about guro tbh . Mostly dismembering, impaling, crushing with boulders etc.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
there its no missing file o_o but it does have a problem. if by chance you have no connection to internet sometimes launcher doesnt work dont ask me why =3. damn i want link T_T but sadly my next payment comes in 10 days

OP
J

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So I got the game, will post it here most likely in a weeks time. It is definitely better and less buggy than first game. Has more scenes, and this time I actually manage to finish it. But I think it is still very expensive for what it is.

Again, if you like this sort of a game it is not bad, and definitely better than the first one.

lekori

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
there its no missing file o_o but it does have a problem. if by chance you have no connection to internet sometimes launcher doesnt work dont ask me why =3. damn i want link T_T but sadly my next payment comes in 10 days
Just the demo. Its mostly the game can't detect the virtual distribution c++ file which is in my other folder. I fixed it but it says it fails to open.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Don't understand why, tried to start the demo but first itys missing file. After I copy from my win32, its can't be start correctly 0xc000007b
Did I missed something?
I got that problem too with his game before, after google a bit, you need to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015
If you got windows 10, you can freely install this update
If you got windows 7, you need to update it to Service Pack 1 to able to install it
(at least it work for me)

joshisism

Reputation score
Despite all the bugs and other problems of the first game, I still really enjoyed it since a lot of the scenes were pretty great, and it's hard to find a lot of games similar to it.

The anticipation is going to kill me waiting to play this game though. I really wish the japanese dlsite would accept foreign credit cards.

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
They do. I bought this and a few other things off dlsite recently. It's really easy to create an account and buy stuff. I honestly thought it would be a lot harder.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
O_O at least for me doesnt work. i always get errors when registering cc or other forms of payments aside on eng dlsite <.<

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Hopefully this won't be as buggy and focus a bit more on the sexings

Status
Not open for further replies.