What's new

ACT [pompompain] 罪のダンジョン / Dungeon of Punishment (RJ228629)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I seriously hate this guy. The perfomance is horrible, the game has all the bugs from his previously release, specially the stupid ghost enemies. If there was an improvement I don't really see it.

Last edited:

Lancelot

Demon Girl
Reputation score
how to back to the main menu during the game or game over?

Shas'El Nan'Vesa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how to back to the main menu during the game or game over?
Just press 'R' when you get a Game Over. If while in-game, press ESC and pick the choice on the right (you can see the choices at the lower right corner of the screen).

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I seriously hate this guy. The perfomance is horrible, the game has all the bugs from his previously release, specially the stupid ghost enemies. If there was an improvement I don't really see it.
Don't think I saw any ghost enemies?

Scapular

Reputation score
It's certainly a buggy game, but still fun. I don't think that memory leak has been fixed yet, because every retry of stage 3 makes it laggier and laggier. Not dying prevents it from happening, but what's the point if you don't go for the death scenes?

Ionenschatten

Reputation score
Soo I managed to find all scenes by myself but wasn't able to do level 2 and 3. As a professional gamer this triggers me. As for game linsk I recommend hentaibedta.net
Gonna try that decensor now :>

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I did level two on my own; helped that I was using a text hooker, since one of the books scattered around tells you the key is hidden in the Mimic room. Level 3 I nearly did without hints, but missed the part about being able to hide behind the shelf when you activate the traps.

Scapular

Reputation score
So is there actual any ending or just that huge monster end scene?
You need to reach the end after drinking one of the non-succubus potions. If you come as either a succubus or a regular person, you get a game over.

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So is there actual any ending or just that huge monster end scene?
To get the good ending, you need a few things. Firstly, you need to be a monster. Secondly, you need to talk to one of the succubus and take what she "provides" you with. Thirdly, not sure about this one, but you probably need to pick up the tablet in one of the rooms at the start of the level.

Then, in the chamber with the big demon, activate the magician when you can. After that, DODGE, then pick up the gem and you get the ending.

P.S. What does the second lever do? The one hidden behind some boxes and shelves?

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Why do I torture myself playing this and the first game. It's a rubish design, but yet I still enjoy it. Patience I suppose.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Uhh... all three torrents on nyaa are showing as containing a trojan

Not sure if it's just a false positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.