What's new

ACT [pompompain] 罪のダンジョン / Dungeon of Punishment (RJ228629)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tontoman

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, the pizza went bad. I don't find it too hard at least in the first two levels, but with no save you really don't want to try stuff out.
Because even if you want to see what that lever does (probably nothing good heh), you'll have to run through all the traps yet again. Meh

Still looking for my Skyrim style Hentia game... god knows I tried Hentai my Skyrim :p.

why censored penis and vagina but not guro stuff -.-
Similar to Western censors. You can kill no end of people, and tons of blood (especially it seems if the new CG style), but put some nudity in there and BAMN it's rated R.
Killing good, boobies bad.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
There's another bottle in the hidden room in the same place, where the minotaur walking. This room is in the "tower" itself. When y open gate and drink this potion (not sure, this would be work before opening gate).
I looked all over that map and didn't see another potion.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I looked all over that map and didn't see another potion.
on right route, there is 1 potion on middle room (this one will open path for next floor) and 1 on the room u got capture by the minotaur, its have a fireplace (this one will make a small hscene)

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
on right route, there is 1 potion on middle room (this one will open path for next floor) and 1 on the room u got capture by the minotaur, its have a fireplace (this one will make a small hscene)
...Fair enough. What about the falling rocks on stage 5? Any idea how you're supposed to escape in time?

nexen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...Fair enough. What about the falling rocks on stage 5? Any idea how you're supposed to escape in time?
Easy, when scene with interrupting spell started put camera on her face side and spam run + shift (sprint) so that will be enough escape from rock. (But this wont work, try use book on table in room, where y picked card for succubas cum).
P.S Game very good, unlike previous game, so im beat her with full run (surprisingly, very easy after many errors and wrong routes) without lag spike.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Easy, when scene with interrupting spell started put camera on her face side and spam run + shift (sprint) so that will be enough escape from rock. (But this wont work, try use book on table in room, where y picked card for succubas cum).
I looked at every book in the level and still got squished.

nexen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I looked at every book in the level and still got squished.
That Unity Game, so dont know. I managed to escape, since I put the screen of the game in the face of the heroine (I turned it around) and spammed the run with button Shift, until the cutscene is over and you can quickly escape. Or try to keep (not spam) running with Shift, if it does not work, just skip this=you already complete game.

xthelaw

Reputation score
I managed to uncensor the demo version. I'l upload the uncensor patch as soon as I get my hands on the full version

cell943

Reputation score
There's a full version on the a-s. It's broken into a million parts, though.

tailor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I managed to uncensor the demo version. I'l upload the uncensor patch as soon as I get my hands on the full version
That's excellent to hear, out of curiosity what was the censor mosiac asset name in UABE? I looked but could never find it. It did bug out for me once during normal play so eager to see how good it gets.
Here is my 100% unlock save, I think this should work. Extract the PompomPain folder to C:\Users\**ACOUNTNAME**\AppData\LocalLow

xthelaw

Reputation score
Here is the uncensor
Just raplace the file in data/Dungeon_of_Punishment_data

That's excellent to hear, out of curiosity what was the censor mosiac asset name in UABE? I looked but could never find it. It did bug out for me once during normal play so eager to see how good it gets.
Here is my 100% unlock save, I think this should work. Extract the PompomPain folder to C:\Users\**ACOUNTNAME**\AppData\LocalLow
The asset name was Mozaic (id 27)
You need UABE version 2.2 beta 3 to open it

JL95

Reputation score
For this game, the Unity save data uses the registry so you must extract the respective key names and put them in there via regedit or a file that automatically update that directory.

To find the location, run the game once and use Registry Editor to access Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PompomPain\Dungeon_of_Punishment

You should see a bunch of keys there starting with the keyword Event_.

Copy all those values out and add them in for which new machine you want the unlocked gallery to be on.

OP
J

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
For anyone who want the link and cannot find it, it is on anime sharing now, as a torrent as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.