What's new

RPG [DW Soft] Gears Freak (RJ156965)

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Gears Freak

New contestant appears...

Tags:
きせかえ (No idea what's this. Something with dress.)
陵辱 (Rape)
調教 (Training, Breaking)
拘束 (Restraint)
監禁 (Imprisonment)
異種姦 (Different kind of... monster rape? maybe...)​

The demo was pretty neat. The game plays in real time and has BF, Clothes destruction in it. The full version will also include pregnancy and corruption. Events are somewhat animated. The few maps included in the demo are pretty complex and I actually had to think some to find in which direction I have to go to advance.

Graphics could be a bit better but I saw much, much, much more worse in the recent months.

I think the game is worth to keep an eye on.

Last edited:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Gears Freak

Far as I can tell from messing in the demo, this game might be best with a gamepad. It seems to be some kind of VR game the protag goes into, but if she's defeated, the guy running the game seems to molest/rape her while other people watch? Not entirely sure.

You only seem to get two stages of the game over in the demo, or maybe you have to actually clear the first level but I can't figure out how yet. You can trigger some girl to show up who beats up the guy and seems to take over, but I didn't notice any change in the game with her being in charge.

No BF mechanics I can note, but maybe its later? Its an interesting game though.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The first tag is for change clothing option :v

OP
Wessex

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So you never passed the training level? o_O

You need to beat the guy and then you can finally enter the island so to say.

The battle rape comes alter. The enemies in the demo don't have such move, or they are just not included in the demo. But the summary on dlsite mentions it.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

So you never passed the training level? o_O

You need to beat the guy and then you can finally enter the island so to say.

The battle rape comes alter. The enemies in the demo don't have such move, or they are just not included in the demo. But the summary on dlsite mentions it.
The training level? I know I keep trying to beat up some big ogre thing but I can't really do it yet. Maybe some more levels.

I know there's some tutorial thing with the blue crystal but that's about it. Seems nothing in the first stage rapes her though even if they remove all her clothing.
EDIT:
Well beat up a big ogre. Got more map to explore... nothing still seems to rape her though. Got something to do in the sewers, but not sure what... the enemies are pretty tough and I see a lot of blue arrows, and a red so I know I need to reach the red somehow but just not sure how... anytime her HP runs out, she just gets teleported back somewhere.

Last edited:

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't know what to do in the sewers. Anyone have any ideas?
Edit: Nvm, it's just a big maze with a boss battle in the center hole. I can't figure out what to do with the key after though.

Last edited:

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I don't even know where did you guys found the ogre.I am in the begining i talk with the guy then i put my head gear on and then get ported to a place with a blue cristal and a red.The blue one i guess its the tutorial but if i go to the red one its just an endless loop of rodes full with bats slimes and bees.Any suggestion?

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't even know where did you guys found the ogre.I am in the begining i talk with the guy then i put my head gear on and then get ported to a place with a blue cristal and a red.The blue one i guess its the tutorial but if i go to the red one its just an endless loop of rodes full with bats slimes and bees.Any suggestion?
You need to activate the two crystals in the northish area to make the first crystal function as a warp to the ogre boss.

I haven't actually found a lot of penetrative H yet. Maybe there isn't any in the demo, seems most things just grope her and stuff for now.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So far, from trying out various things
The sprite from some of the naked moment seem to suggest the monster attempts penetration, just that it never goes beyond there.

The H simulation seem to stop at whatever the stage you were at before you get the green hair to shows up.

My initial run I just go through it asap and it was the girl showing her panty

In my...'experimental' run, the guy groped her breast continuously to make her cum.

No event I've found in town, but there's a few NPCs that implies they can be used (a kid masturbating in field of flower, the mayor that propose to buy her virginity)

The game can be broken rather easily :v
You CAN jump the detector in the first area, essentially enable you to play the game without having to get that blue apron...

Or if you clear the rat boss BEFORE getting the quest for it, you can be perma stuck :v (although after turning that key in is also the end of demo so eh)

Looks like pregnancy and such are in full version -x -

Well, I expect it to get a few bug fixes quite early, seeing as I kinda broke the game twice in the demo (jumping over the detector, no real big issue, but the rat part is major)

Overall, good potential, just depends on how good the author is at bug fixing.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how does it work with the clothes just do not finds out and V is not as described XD

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

how does it work with the clothes just do not finds out and V is not as described XD
The cloth have its own HP and break down once it reach certain level.

There'll be more customization in the full game, like changing hairstyle or equipping various costume accessories.

In the demo there's only hair color change (default, black and purple) from a witch NPC across the inn (you buy the hair color you want for 0g)

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

The cloth have its own HP and break down once it reach certain level.
As is somewhat common for these kind of games, the clothing TENDS to have more HP then your character actually has. So it can take some creativity to actually get it to all break before she's defeated.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

As is somewhat common for these kind of games, the clothing TENDS to have more HP then your character actually has. So it can take some creativity to actually get it to all break before she's defeated.
Not really o_O it seems to roughly be that if you take a hit that does damage, the clothing loses 1 HP, given that you can get some armor drops early on that let you be take 1-digit damage from the slime, it's easy to set it up so she get completely naked before she drops (also she regens HP slowly)

And for 0 damage hits, they seem to still causes some clothing damage, just not as much as hits that reduces her HP (poison doesn't count)

EDIT: Apparently there's a minor change to the demo, mainly reduce boss's difficulties (which frankly was bs ' 'a in fact I wouldn't have bothered with the boss fight if not for the power of cheatengine to make her immortal)

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Not really o_O it seems to roughly be that if you take a hit that does damage, the clothing loses 1 HP, given that you can get some armor drops early on that let you be take 1-digit damage from the slime, it's easy to set it up so she get completely naked before she drops (also she regens HP slowly)

And for 0 damage hits, they seem to still causes some clothing damage, just not as much as hits that reduces her HP (poison doesn't count)

EDIT: Apparently there's a minor change to the demo, mainly reduce boss's difficulties (which frankly was bs ' 'a in fact I wouldn't have bothered with the boss fight if not for the power of cheatengine to make her immortal)
The first boss I found was pretty easy once you could master/learn the distance on her Jump special attack. Just run around and poke him with it until he dies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Not sure if it's new or that me screwing around somehow moved the flag,
But now the 'training' part of the VR have him pulled off her panty and finger her a bit.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

' 3' Oh right, this is rather late but a warning:

The author have mentioned that save from trial will not work for full version, due to the fact that trial have a few extra items for testing purpose.

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

June is almost over, I hope it'll get released soon =o

Anyone have any idea if it's delayed?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

June is almost over, I hope it'll get released soon =o

Anyone have any idea if it's delayed?
Well, it's already 30th in Japan, and DLSite's release foe the 30th...doesn't have it

; - ; So even if it comes out tomorrow it'd be 1st of July and thus 'delayed' from the original date (late June) already.

I just hope this doesn't turn into a 2nd S@O, game I really have high hope for but the author just went poof.

jonathan1462

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game look very interesting, looking forward to playing it when bugs are fix and etcs! 👏

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So...this game just disappeared off the 'upcoming ranking' chart - -

The entry is still there if you go to it via direct link like the OP.

And it's not going to show up in the 'sort by expected release date' since it's already past its expected date, and the 'date announce' only keep tracks of last 7 days of stuffs so it's also out of that too (game was announced 22nd)

- - So...it disappearing from the upcoming chart would be either:

1. It's coming out tomorrow (which would make games on the top of those list disappearing a new tool to tell when these highly expected games are coming out)

2. Something happened and it's assumed to not coming out until further notice. (for example DLSite notice the game wasn't submit by its due date and tried to contact the author but got no response...?)

17 hours til the next DLSite front page update \- -/ hype or prepare your salt

EDIT: Salt it is ._ .

Last edited: