What's new

ACT Patreon Unknown/Hiatus [dystopianproject] Overgrown Genesis

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The big new release seems imminent. Architect posted a picture of Cassie and Juno breaking out a double ended dildo. I wonder if you'll have to scavenge it from a sex shop Dead Rising style.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
If you've got a link to their blog or wherever they've been posting updates about this, give it to me and I'll edit it into the OP. Not going to move the thread to the hentai section over this since the OP's up to snuff in all other aspects.

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I got it from their Patreon messages. Is that something that can be put on a public forum like this?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I think that would depend on their and your willingness. I was just looking for a sourcelink but I found it, it's hidden behind a broken image in the first post so I'll just fix that.

generalnaomi

Reputation score
Re: Sex Zombie

which is the password for the computer in the game? I have looked everywhere and I gave up please helpme
there are two computers. the second computer password is "applepie". i think that is stated somewhere

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Since this thread got necro'd anyway. I'll go ahead and add some information to it.

Name of this game is no longer called Sex Zombie. Instead it was named Overgrown Genesis and it's already been completed. The devs are going back for a final polish of the game with a bunch of new content.

Juno fans rejoice! We are temporarily returning to development for Overgrown: Genesis in order to deliver the promised "final polish" content!

The final polish will have significant gameplay changes, as well as a total of a whopping10 additional scenes! Details below:

• Expanded quest arc for the Downtown area, including the addition of "nodes", stationary enemies surrounded by randomly moving infection spores which do not attack, but will explode and raise Juno's infection level by +1 when she comes into contact with them. Each area of the Downtown level will have one node enemy, and killing the node will destroy all hivelings in that area (rather than having to kill the boss then going back to explore the area).

• "Darkness" system will be revamped so that 'total darkness' stages instead become 50-75% darkness.

• Barton, the Gunshop Owner, revamped and reintroduced as a male romantic interest, complete with male dom/female sub consensual scene.

• New character: Thompson Taylor, younger brother of Quartermaster Taylor. This dashing young soldier is a male romantic interest for Juno. He starts off hostile to her, but grows to respect her, and eventually greatly admires and falls in love with her if Juno rescues his men in a side mission in the Downtown area. His consensual scene features female dom / male sub.

• Slightly expanded quest arc for the Hamilton Square area to win Barton's affection and for him to reunite with you later on in Brookside (if his quest arc is not completed, no romance is available and he does not reappear later on)

• The addition of "sleeping" CG that play whenever Juno rests (shown above), paired with Infection gameover scenes for Juno if she sleeps with high Infection; scenes shown differ based off where the gameover occurs. This type of gameover stops after reaching Fort Patton due to the availability of anti-Infection meds when resting.

• As per popular request, Dr. Zara gets a full CG scene during the University stage.

• The addition of six unique individual 'happily ever after' final scenes for Juno x all romantic interests, namely:

- Natasha + Rebecca
    - Cassie
    - Sofia
    - Thompson
    - Barton
    - Eva
Stay tuned for more news on this major update!

It's a great game so I recommend any fans of survival horror go check it out. The art improves dramatically over the course of the game so I recommend checking out some CG's to see if it's your cup of tea. The devs don't seem to be active on this forum anymore so perhaps a new thread will be needed eventually anyway.

Last edited:

project 4

Reputation score
oh, this is overgrown? wow, then i was bamboozled, i was told in another forum this was a new game, aside from overgrown and claire.

my sincerest apologies.

dazedanon19

Reputation score
New Update Out 1.01

Overgrown: Genesis ver1.01 Release!
Hello O:G fans! It's been awhile since Juno's adventure came to an end! I've received so many messages from players who finished the game telling me how much they liked it and how they hope we'll return to Juno somehow even though the game is complete! ... Well! have I got good news for you!

Overgrown: Genesis has been updated from 1.00 to 1.01, featuring our promised endgame content! Available here:

VERSION 1.01.1:

These form the first part of our final edition updates for Overgrown: Genesis, following the end of which we will, sadly, close development on O:G for good. But all good things must come to an end, and we hope these final edition updates will fully polish up the game and bring the closure and additions that players wished for! We tried to cater to everyone and everything within reason, and hope that shines through!

The plan is as follows:

CURRENT -> 1.01 - Endgame content for the 'base girls' (Natasha + Rebecca, Sofia, and Cassie). Code and plugins total overhaul, mainly fixing and final upgrades to our real-time ABS (Action Battle System). Tweaked the "dark" maps (ie. Cold Pines) in terms of difficulty, general layout, and, well, darkness (more light sources, reduced tint).

1.02 - Scene with Eva Hawke (Ending E). Scene with Zara x Dryad on top of existing pixel animation. Scene for Infection gameovers. Bugfixing from 1.01 (if any).

1.03 - Expanded role for Barton + scenes. Update and expansion on Cold Pines map + one more doggo scene (Kerry). Update and expansion on Downtown map + new character (Thompson Taylor) + scenes. Bugfixing from 1.02 (if any).

Oh and as usual, you will find the full changelog below!

---
CHANGELOG (1.01.1)
* The promised ‘endgame’ reward scenes are now here! These are detailed, comprehensive ‘happy ending’ scenes for Natasha + Rebecca, Sofia, AND Cassie (via Ending/Epilogues “D” and “E”)! These were written with the canon that you actually participated in the consensual scenes in Fort Patton and are a continuation of that. We have done our best to really create scenes we felt rewarded players for all their efforts in obtaining the ‘better’ endings and hope you all enjoy! This is the only first part of our final edition updates, which only affects the endings, so there is no need to start a new game (yet!) just load into your ending rooms and these scenes will be available (again, “D” and “E” only!).
* Adding in a much-requested alternate movement, the WASD keys, which can be used alongside arrow keys or left mouse click!
* Heavily overhauled and improved our real-time action battle system! Added actual collision physics for sight and projectiles, meaning enemies will now only be able to detect Juno with a clear line of sight (basically they can no longer see Juno through walls, but can still see her through obstacles like fallen chairs). Additionally, this also affects Juno, as she can no longer shoot through walls now with long-ranged weapons like the rifles. We also improved enemy detection by adding peripheral vision for them (it was a bit silly when Juno is standing right beside them but they don’t detect her), so now their alert proc will trigger if you are beside them, not just right in front. Enemies that are hit by projectiles will now also be temporarily stunned for 0.5 seconds and execute a mini jump animation, which prevents enemies from relentlessly coming forward while Juno is shooting or attacking.
* "Dark" maps difficulty has been lowered with the addition of multiple lightsources, lessened tint, and general better navigability in those maps.