What's new

[E.B.] プロナント・シンフォニー / Pronant Symphony (RJ196613)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [E.B.] Pronant Symphony

That is some very, very nice artwork. There's no demo floating around, right? I've somehow missed this circle in the past, so at least I can try out their older games before this one releases.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

That is some very, very nice artwork. There's no demo floating around, right? I've somehow missed this circle in the past, so at least I can try out their older games before this one releases.
Author's only been teasing with artworks so far (and some sample CG today)

It's one of the blogs I do follow so if there's trial out I'll bump it.

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Took a look at the author's blog:

Gosh, that's a pretty big leap in improvement, both in art and menu UI.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Author have submitted a trial to DLSite.

So if nothing goes wrong (such as failing the mosaic check), the game should appears on the upcoming page within the next few days (possibly even later today)

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Game looks delicious. Hoping for BR and clothes tearing.

And I thought the title said "Pregnant Symphony". Lol.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Trial available now.

Release date is late April.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not even two minutes in and I already haven't been able to figure out what to do to continue. Bravo, me. Judging from the CGs I extracted, at least, this appears to be a typical "play the game and collect CGs" affair, i.e. no battle rape or anything of that nature. Hopefully someone a little smarter than me will actually be able to play through the game for more than a few minutes.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Did just a little bit of playing. Thankfully the ChiitransLite I'm using can still catch the threads used in this Wolf game, because it'd be very confusing otherwise.

MC is part of a peculiarly demon-like race called Alb(?)/アルブ, who have weak bodies but possession of an ability called Pronant, which is essentially mind control that can be done to anyone... Potentially. The four heroines are sisters that he managed to Pronant into becoming his attendants, but because of a serious magical deficiency that's all he can do. They follow him around, but mostly do whatever they want to do. Aside from the swordswoman イリト, who's actually taking her job seriously. They venture toward a place called Pandemonium, some dungeon containing both valuable treasure (attracting humans) and magical energies (for Alb like the MC to strengthen their abilities).

Mechanics seen in the demo so far:

>A rather complicated battle system
>Visible gathering points, that you can upgrade by standing in front of them and pressing 1 (costs money). Gathering takes HP.
>A counter on the lower-left, that increases the rate of Getting Good Stuff as it increases; touching green energy-swirls and generally exploring the dungeon increases this, and it's reset when you inevitably have to return.
>Both visible and random encounters. Apparently taking down the Floor Keeper (red glowing stuff) stops random encounters, but they're obviously tough cookies, so I haven't tried.
>You can Pronant both from the menu (on the heroines) or on the field (on NPCs) if you have the needed resources. On the field, use the 1 key to have them divulge information, the 2 key to have them give items, and the 4 key to have them do Sexy Stuff.

The first part where you only have MC and Irito requires you to Pronant some jackass who has a key to a door you need to be opened, so he hands over the key without a fuss. Press the 2 key in front of him to do so.

By the way, you can only command the MC and Irito (the most obediently loyal of the bunch) at the beginning; the others autobattle. Leveling up is said to allow you to command the other three.

There also seems to be relationship values with the heroines, as well as a hidden karma meter that's influenced by both the decisions you make and what orders you give the heroines. The game's description did say it has multiple endings...

Last edited:

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

That is a chock-full of contents. But that also means you need to translate the game either by patch or machine to fully appreciate it.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The first part where you only have MC and Irito requires you to Pronant some jackass who has a key to a door you need to be opened, so he hands over the key without a fuss. Press the 2 key in front of him to do so.
Thank you for pointing that out; I think I tried just about every key but that, but then again, I probably wasn't standing in front of the guy when I was mashing everything on my keyboard, either. My copy of Chiitrans seems to want to translate a few lines, but then it just continually displays (skip) for the remainder of my playtime. I usually use Translation Aggregator for most non-Wolf games without any trouble, but it's even worse than Chiitrans when it comes to Wolf games, at least on my system. I need to look into getting Visual Novel Reader to behave on my laptop, as that's what everyone else seems to use, at least going by comments I've seen in the past on here.

Rambling aside, thanks again for all of the info.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So since this game is IMO complicated enough that not having a translator might make it hard to get around, I'll probably go over the base mechanics as much as I can do... Some are repeats from what I said above, mind.

Though, I honestly still recommend having a translator on board. Wolf's harder to hook than RPGmaker, but it's still possible.

Field
>A limited amount of items can be gathered from gathering spots, costing a bit of the party's HP each time.
>Gathered items change depending on whether it's day or night.
>Standing in front of a gathering point and pressing 1 allows you to upgrade all gathering points on the floor for money; they give more loot, and glow for easy discernment.
>Certain gathering points and obstacles require certain items and/or skills to interact with.

>Areas that are filled with bones and blood have a lot of magic resources, but mostly have nothing else.

>Pressing 1, 2 or 4 in front of an NPC allows usage of Pronant to force out information, items, and sexual favors respectively. Not all NPCs are vulnerable, and most of the time an NPC is only vulnerable to each command once. Magic resources are needed.

>Lower left value shows the current 'exploration level'. It influences exp/money/loot gains in general, and raised by touching green swirls (random-ish) or winning battles (+1 if day, +3 if night). Initial cap is 60, can be raised with certain methods. Exploration level resets when using an exit or teleport point; bonuses are obtained based on exploration level when you exit the dungeon. Try to get to at least 50 each run. Obtained exploration level is also added to a total - more on that in the Base section.

>Time passes with battles and magic-gathering in a simple day-night cycle. Random encounters always appear during nighttime.

>Red glowy stuff are floor keepers, strong enemies that if defeated prevent random encounters on that floor during daytime. When starting a fight with a floor keeper, they will ask a question, and depending on your answer you can gain varying bonuses, make the fight harder in exchange for more victory loot, or just plain piss off the floor keeper for no good reason.

>Certain locations allow you, if you have information, to access optional areas and/or loot. Check the information you have via the "treasures" button in the menu.

Battle
>Each character has 6 basic commands max; a basic attack, run away/defend (depending on whether the fight is escapable or not) and up to 4 skills of your choosing.
>All commands have a maximum usage value (PP, basically). This maximum can be raised by using the skill repeatedly until a cap (denoted by a star next to its name). Certain upgrades and events may lift this cap.

>Pressing the shift button allows you to access a secondary menu where you can use combat items, special field-affecting actions, this game's equivalent of Struggle, a turn skip, and reference what field effects do what.
>Using a "Battle Note" (yellow book, 8g consumable) adds all current enemies to the bestiary and improves EXP yield after the battle.

>Field effects can be seen on the top of the screen, showing up to three turns' worth of effects including the current turn.

>In order from left to right and top to bottom based on the reference command, the field effects are:

Fire+/Water- <=> Water+/Fire-
Wind+/Earth- <=> Earth+/Wind-
Light+/Dark- <=> Dark+/Fire-
Death+/Heal- <=> Heal+/Death-
Magic power+ <=> Magic power-
Physical power+ <=> Physical power-
Enemy stats+ <=> Ally stats+
HP degen <=> HP regen
MP degen <=> MP regen

First 8 field effects influence the power of named elements used on that turn.

>MC can turn the battlefield dark for 3 turns, Serafina(priestess) can turn it bright for 3 turns, Irito(swordswoman) can null field effects for 3 turns, and Niiva(witch) can reverse all field effects currently shown.

>Winning fights may increase a heroine's bond level (may trigger power-up events), and may also 'star' a piece of the equipment characters are using (bonus stats only when that character uses that equipment)

>Except Irito, the heroines start off with autobattle permanently enabled, but you'll be able to manually command them soon enough.

>Note: running out of MP also downs a character, and revive items are rare.

Base
>Talking to the heroines (and a pet) may trigger conversations and events. Otherwise, they function similar to the Order command in the menu.
>On that note, some Orders and Synthesis' can only be done in the base.
>The door is the CG room.
>The yellow book on the left-hand table allows access to an equipment shop and an item shop.
>The white glow near the exit allows you to use accumulated exploration level to upgrade certain skills.
>The blue star near the left-hand table allows quick travel to three locations eventually found in B3F, and the local guild. Selling items to the local guild gives contribution points, which at certain milestones give you great loot.
>The little music box on the center table has a good tune.

...I think that's all I can think of for now. There's others, but those might not be too difficult to learn about.

Last edited:

Deadwings

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For some reason, I can't seem to give more than three orders to the girls. I can repeat those orders, but only the first three I picked for each girl, and despite the fact that I have more than enough resources (the magic white star thingy).

Is there something I'm not doing? Or is it supposed to work like this because it's a trial?

EDIT: Oh never mind, I figured out I needed the bigger, more expensive magic white thingy.

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Author have submitted the game to distribution sites.

If nothing goes wrong it can come out as early as tomorrow/today (First of May)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

It's out now.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I might give this a go since it's a remake of the circle's previous game and I don't need prior knowledge to enjoy it. Those who have played Pronant Story will recognise some overlap but the new game system should keep things interesting (according to the DLsite blurb).

licuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I cant figure it out... what do i do in the first floor?

Like... i think i tried everything..

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hahahaha, I'm sorry, but looking at your avatar picture and reading your comment hahaha it's just priceless :p

Cestina

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Press 2 to 'convince' the guy to give you the key

Any idea how to not get fucked by the first floor boss' Berserk All?
Only see Accessories for Poison, Sleep, Hallucination, Seal and Paralyze

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Holy fck...
This game is way too damn hard for me. It's another game where I have to wait for Eti to save the day lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.